News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

In a World of Vampires OOC

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

someone PM him and tell him he isn't dead lol. im mobile so i cant

JerichoMyers

Yea, I'm making my post now. I just kinda figured he was going to die off right there so I didn't bother posting.

Katrina

Not from twlight.

Its actually from white wolf games.  World of Darkness.  Theres actually a whole story behind it all.  Like with vampires, there's different tribes, good wolves and bad wolves.  Let me give some links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf:_The_Apocalypse  (Werewolf)

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Vampire:_The_Masquerade  (Vampire)

Katrina

We are all in Megan's safe haven that still stands just out of town

Starfall Smiting Prince

A little explanation about my character, while I know it's not necessary I took inspiration from a fun bloodline from Bloodline the legendary from V:Tr, it's a mehket bloodline called the Players, they are a group of vampires fanboys who are copying every vampires that they saw on television and books, going from anita blake, angel, dracula movies etc...I saw the ooc comments and thought it would be interesting to put into play.

JerichoMyers

Random question, do you guys think a Goblin could be a hero?

Starfall Smiting Prince

discordantentity

I may just drop this as I am seriously confused here, what the hell is going and and is everyone scattered.  Nobody is giving their current location and such.

Dunnuck

Chris and Megan are at Megan's safehouse, Yagami is flying Kayleigh home and a few of the new arrivals are in the bar.

Katrina

I posted in this thread everyone went to Megan's abode.  Everyone is there except for a few people.  One being the new guy, vampire wannabe who entered the bar.  ;)

drezdock

I am very iinterested. Are you doing this V:tm style or requiem style? Is there room for one more noob to the board?

OrchidofDarkness

Not sure if I will hear any thing back but if this is still open I am interested.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.