Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Wish granted, but you can't see a damned thing in the daylight.

I wish I was able to live my live role play life instead of my real life.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ladyelizabeth

granted, however you lose yourself in so many multiple personalities that you don't know who you are anymore.

I wish I could be more confident.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Lirliel

Wish granted, though everyone hates you for your super confidence and you loose all your friends and family.

I wish that I could have a car that would never run out of gas.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Akioth

Wish granted, But it's top speed is 10 mph and it can't corner worth shit.

I wish I was stronger...
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

ladyelizabeth

Granted, however because you are stronger you don't recognize when you are hurting someone.  You easily hurt those you don't mean to.

I wish it was never cold.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, but you instead fry slowly alive thanks lack of any air conditioner and anything which would cool down you (including showers).

I wish I have ten more wishes....

Lancis

Granted but they are all wishes for free oil changes at Jiffy Lube.

I wish i had the perfect recipe for herm rabbit. lol
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

indarkestknight

Granted, but you find out the herm rabbit is immortal, making the recipe useless.

I wish that I would die and go to Hell. (Ha! Try to twist that one!)

Elvi

Granted.
You die a long and lingering painful and humiliating death and as your spirit leaves your body, you find it settling in the Isles of Scilly.

http://www.tresco.co.uk/holidays/hell_bay_hotel.asp

Doomed forever to have to put up with whining tourists, complaining about the British weather and how the summers are no longer how they used to be 'In their day'.........

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Creeper

Quote from: Elvi on September 21, 2006, 05:47:38 PM
Granted.
You die a long and lingering painful and humiliating death and as your spirit leaves your body, you find it settling in the Isles of Scilly.

http://www.tresco.co.uk/holidays/hell_bay_hotel.asp

Doomed forever to have to put up with whining tourists, complaining about the British weather and how the summers are no longer how they used to be 'In their day'.........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Lilian

I wish I had the ability to realize my dreams!

Lirliel

You do get the ability to turn back time, unfortunately this transforms you into the person you were back then. Without the memories of what you are now.

I want to ability to be able to travel to strange places.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lancis

Granted, but all the strange places aren't on Earth, and you can't get back.

I wish I had the recipe for perfect chocolate chip cookies.

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Lirliel

Wish granted, you are now my private scientist, working hard on making the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe also when wanted, you are my loveslave *Smirks*

I wish I didn't have to deal with idiotic people anymore.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, you are now more idiotic than people what you considered as 'idiotic' and now the idiot people are rocket scientists compared to you.

I wish perfect satisfactioning sex experience.

Celestial Goblin

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 02, 2007, 04:15:08 AM
I wish perfect satisfactioning sex experience.

It's perfectly satisfactioning to that lady, even though you are bored like hell.
She checks your cuffs and promises to come back tommorow.

ladyelizabeth

She leaves you there without checking and when she goes to let you free forgets where she put the key.

I wish that I had the strength to do what I know I should rather than falling into the same routine and getting hurt.

Lirliel

Wish granted, your strength is given to you. You break your old routine, only to fall into a perfect new one, which hurts you even more.

I wish I had a teleportation device.

Celestial Goblin

Quote from: Lirliel on April 09, 2007, 12:20:22 PM
I wish I had a teleportation device.

The device is a collar you can't take off and it's someone else that is able to use it to teleport you to them.

I wish I'd have my own planet.

Elandra

Wish granted, but the place is a hell hole....hot beyond belief and you are alone on it.

I wish I could eat all the chocolate I wanted with no after effects.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Celestial Goblin

No after-effects includes no taste at all. So you can eat all you wish, but it's like eating paper.

I wish for the ability to melt plastic with the power of my mind, at will.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, but you can do so only for small amounts and whit serious headache afterwards.

I wish to be happy.

Lirliel

Wish granted but the rest of the world becomes a depressed lonely place, filled with people who have no joy in there lives. Thus making you alone with your happiness.

I wish to be a rock-goddess :)

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, your a rock-goddess for one week before the hard life as drug snuffing alchoholist rock-goddess along whit days lasting orgies kills you.

I wish to be complete opposite of my physical form.

Celestial Goblin

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 10, 2007, 03:43:13 AM
I wish to be complete opposite of my physical form.

Now you are a being of anti-matter. A walking fragment of void and emptiness.
Look, there are little demons dancing around you and playing cute flutes and pipes!
Don't breathe or you'll explode, though. Anti-matter, after all.

I'd wish to command a legion of cybernetic legionairies with flamethrowers and psionic skill.