SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aya

Rave

MissFire

Time for the game? Guess I'd better go get Frankie out of her cell then.

http://youtu.be/xqOFl93sHno

Mm. Less death than usual.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Assassini

Quote from: bubby on November 29, 2014, 11:06:44 PM
.... yeah.. I'll just stay old. I'm good.

Quote from: aya on November 29, 2014, 11:09:08 PM
There are no tentacles involved  ::)

Hah! Looks like I managed to pull off one of my classic pranks!

Okay, I'm moving my shenanigans to the OOC thread now...

*Under breath* Shenanigans

xPeachyPuff

I know I'm late to the show....but I'm a Kpop fan too :3

- Rainbow ♥

BruceTheCat

Hey everyone! I wanted to submit my WIP character. I am only missing the About section, and I just wanted to make sure that overall he looks good before creating a larger history for the character. More than what I already have stewing. Let me know!

Name : Cristoph – The First Wolf
Sex : Male
Classification : Sins of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Teacher
Year : N/A

Skills: Hunting, Exploring, Fighting, Gardening (surprisingly)
Powers:

Multiple Forms: At will, Cristoph is capable of transformating into one of five different forms. Human (Homid), his most common form. Glabro, a Wolf-Man type appearance. Crinos, the classic enormous werewolf form that is popular in pop-culture. Hispo, a massive lion-sized wolf. And Lupus, a large alpha wolf. All share the common trait of being white in fur tone.

Heightened Senses: Cristoph has the heightened sense capabilities of a Wolf at all times. Focusing primarily on his ability to hear, smell, and see.

Strength of the Wolf: Cristoph naturally has superhuman strength and dexterity.

Tough Hide: Just that, he is incredibly resiliant to basic damage.

Height : 6'6
Weight / Body type : Tall and muscular. 240 lbs
Hair : Salt and Pepper black
Skin : Caucasian, lightly tanned
Eyes : Yellow
Distinguishing Features : Primarily his eyes and rough looking appearance. He has several faded scratch marks all over his body. Some larger than others

Likes : Physical Activity, Caretaking large areas of forest, Fighting for no reason

Dislikes : Peaceful resolution, “Talkers”, Boisterous attitudes

About:

Labels :

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs : Same as player

Player :   Red Lobster
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Bibliophilia

A Wrath demon based on the garou makes a hell of a lot of sense.

bubby

Quote from: Red Lobster on November 30, 2014, 04:48:20 PM
Hey everyone! I wanted to submit my WIP character. I am only missing the About section, and I just wanted to make sure that overall he looks good before creating a larger history for the character. More than what I already have stewing. Let me know!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name : Cristoph – The First Wolf
Sex : Male
Classification : Sins of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Teacher
Year : N/A

Powers:

Multiple Forms: At will, Cristoph is capable of transformating into one of five different forms. Human (Homid), his most common form. Glabro, a Wolf-Man type appearance. Crinos, the classic enormous werewolf form that is popular in pop-culture. Hispo, a massive lion-sized wolf. And Lupus, a large alpha wolf. All share the common trait of being white in fur tone.

Heightened Senses: Cristoph has the heightened sense capabilities of a Wolf at all times. Focusing primarily on his ability to hear, smell, and see.

Hair : Salt and Pepper black
Skin : Caucasian, lightly tanned
Eyes : Yellow
Distinguishing Features : Primarily his eyes and rough looking appearance. He has several faded scratch marks all over his body. Some larger than others

Likes : Physical Activity, Caretaking large areas of forest, Fighting for no reason

About:

Labels :

Player :   Red Lobster[/spoile

Oh... Ira will totally approve..

Angie

Quote from: bubby on November 30, 2014, 05:10:11 PM

Oh... Ira will totally approve..

Thankfully, he's a teacher, or I'd have to throw down with him to keep my position as favored student...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Rel Mayer

Couldn't help myself! Totally needed another character!

Name : Penny Gull
Sex : Female
Classification : Student of Greed
House : Greed

Position : Student
Year : 5th Year

Skills: Great Aim - She can hit something on target. She has amazing eyesight and can much further than any human high could ever be, but also a steady arm which gives her excellent aim against people.

Powers: Midas Touch - Has the power to take gold and silver and change it into whatever form she is wanting. Usually she likes to fashion guns and bullets. Rather obsessed with the weapons that humans use. She often has a pair of silver guns that she keeps to her side for show. Fashioning herself more bullets from bits of silver and gold that she can teal from people.

Height : Just over 5 feet tall
Weight / Body type : Slender
Hair : Black with Dark Blue Streaks
Skin : Ghostly Whire
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : Dark blue streaks in hair.

Dislikes : Romance, Sentimental People, The Outdoors,

About: Fuck you. Why are you asking?

HA HA! I'm just fucking with you, really, I promise. Now let me tell you a bit about myself. Well, how about this: One day your pride will get knocked down. One day your lust will leave you. One day you will eventually grow full. One day you'll turn green with envy. One day anger will blind your eyes from the prize. One day you may even find that you slept your entire life away.

But Money? Money is constant. Money stays. Money can never let you down and can bring you whatever you want? Power? Pussy? Dick? A Nice House? Food to warm your belly? A whore to warm your bed? Anything you want. Except not all of you fuckers are going go be as lucky as me. Yeah, that's right I can turn your gold and silver into a nice packin' pair of pistols like the ones on my waist... which I will shoot you down with if you ever decide to cross me.

...I mean it. DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

But why stop at money? Why not indulge in a little bit of everything. Can't we have it all? Yes, I love the sex that comes with lust, the ego that comes with pride, anger from wrath which makes me so easily able to kick your ass, and I'm not willing to stop until I've had my fill of everyone and have sucked everything that people have to offer.

I want it all and don't fucking get in my way.

Labels : Rebel. Badass Bitch. Drunk. Trigger Happy. Loud.  Defiant.  Impulsive.  Immodest.  Thrill Seeking.  Flirty.  Uninhibited.

Sexuality : Bisexual - Switch - She's really likes the ladies, but who doesn't love a bit of dick too?
Sexual On's and Offs : View my O&Os
Everything is more than welcome with the exception of scat

Player : Rel Mayer

Angie

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 30, 2014, 08:43:30 PM

Skills: Great Aim - She can hit something on target. She has amazing eyesight and can much further than any human high could ever be, but also a steady arm which gives her excellent aim against people.

Powers: Midas Touch - Has the power to take gold and silver and change it into whatever form she is wanting. Usually she likes to fashion guns and bullets. Rather obsessed with the weapons that humans use. She often has a pair of silver guns that she keeps to her side for show. Fashioning herself more bullets from bits of silver and gold that she can teal from people.

Height :
Weight / Body type :

HA HA! I'm just fucking with you, really, I promise. Now let me tell you a bit about myself. Well, how about this: One day your pride will get knocked down. One day your lust will leave you. One day you will eventually grow full. One day you'll turn green with envy. One day anger will blind your eyes from the prize. One day you may even find that you slept your entire life away.

But Money? Money is constant. Money stays. Money can never let you down and can bring you whatever you want? Power? Pussy? Dick? A Nice House? Food to warm your belly? A whore to warm your bed? Anything you want. Except not all of you fuckers are going go be as lucky as me. Yeah, that's right I can turn your gold and silver into a nice packin' pair of pistols like the ones on my waist... which I will shoot you down with if you ever decide to cross me.

But why stop at money? Why not indulge in a little bit of everything. Can't we have it all? Yes, I love the sex that comes with lust, the ego that comes with pride, anger from wrath which makes me so easily able to kick your ass, and I'm not willing to stop until I've had my fill of everyone and have sucked everything that people have to offer.

Labels : Rebel. Badass Bitch. Drunk. Trigger Happy. Loud.  Defiant.  Impulsive.  Immodest.  Thrill Seeking.  Flirty.  Uninhibited.

Sexuality : Bisexual - Switch - She's really likes the ladies, but who doesn't love a bit of dick too?

As soon as Aether-Walker gets his own guns, we so need to have an over the top slow motion running gun battle through the halls because I am desperate to do some wire-fu Feng Shui stuff in this game.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Rave

Quote from: Red Lobster on November 30, 2014, 04:48:20 PM

Powers:

About:

Labels :

Player :   Red Lobster

Your acceptance is pending! Gotta finish up that character sheet ;)

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 30, 2014, 08:43:30 PM

Height : Just over 5 feet tall
Weight / Body type : Slender

Oh my goodness, another Greedy! *noms her*
Accepted!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 30, 2014, 08:45:58 PM
As soon as Aether-Walker gets his own guns, we so need to have an over the top slow motion running gun battle through the halls because I am desperate to do some wire-fu Feng Shui stuff in this game.

Oh my god! YES! :D
Quote from: Rave on November 30, 2014, 08:48:01 PM
Oh my goodness, another Greedy! *noms her*
Accepted!

Woot! :D!

BruceTheCat

Finished character sheet for your approval!

Powers:

Long-Time Faculty Member: Cristoph has been a teacher at SIN Academy for nearly the entire time it has been a learning institute for demons. Among the first wave of students to pass through it's doors, he often likes to reminise about how things “used to be”. With the exception of Charon himself, he is the second eldest faculty member. Though he is still younger than the Original Sins themselves.

About:

Cristoph was once a human male, though exactly when that was the case is impossible for him to remember directly. What the human world could not possibly understand is that the 'wolf' as an animal does not have evolutionary origins. The first wolf was in fact a demon who posessed Cristoph's human form as a apparatus. Perfectly melding it's terrifying, destruction and carnage oriented nature into the more passive body of it's host body. Creating, in turn, a high functioning being of Wrath. Once aware of his new self, Cristoph became the father of his own species. These creatures (wolves) in turn bred, and became the common predator that they are seen as today. His formal title is The First Wolf, however he prefers the much more romanticized title of “Father Wolf”.

For the majority of his immortal life, Cristoph has been a teacher in SINS Academy. After a certain period of time, the demon unknowningly developed a very territorial view of the stone walls and massive corridors. What classes he teaches varies widely from decade to decade. However, two things themes are always found in his preference for class choices. One will always take place outside, and the other often has to do with some form of combat. Cristoph is known to make liberal use of the fact that while within the walls of SINS Academy, students cannot actually be totally killed. He richly enjoys capturing a pompus 5th year, and locking them out on the grounds during the light of a full moon. Hunting them down mercilessly, only to have them awaken the next morning in their bed. Vaguely aware of being chomped and torn to shreds by that asshole Professor who always stared just a bit too long at them.

Despite what his evening habits might imply, Cristoph comes off primarily as a quite, soldier type guardian. He has seen so many students and faculty come and go in his age that it has become difficult for him to get too worked up over small insults. Likewise, the demon that posessed him so many years ago was a thing of strength and wrath. Therefore, he is not a tactician, and never really comes off as the 'brilliant' type like so many of his peers. He is a hunter, who relies almost solely off of instinct to make decisions.

Labels :

Player :   Red Lobster
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Caela

Annnnnnnnnnnd I think I am going to have to make a student for this game too because one demon is just not enough!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Caela on November 30, 2014, 09:14:32 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnd I think I am going to have to make a student for this game too because one demon is just not enough!

These were my exact thoughts today.

Clio

I'm tempted to make another character, but I don't know what kind I would make...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Sindra

Quote from: Caela on November 30, 2014, 09:14:32 PM

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 30, 2014, 09:19:38 PM
I'm tempted to make another character, but I don't know what kind I would make...

Dooooo eeettttt!  ;D.  Let the demon-song inside lead you to temptation!

Caela

Reserving Katie McGrath as my next face...I seem to have a thing for brunettes this game.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Blue Nova

I was contemplating making a supernatural janitor, like some type of "summoned" demon, so he actually looks like a scary thing walking around. And all he does and clean up the messes and grunt quirky catch phrases  ;D

aya

Quote from: Blue Nova on November 30, 2014, 09:35:14 PM
I was contemplating making a supernatural janitor, like some type of "summoned" demon, so he actually looks like a scary thing walking around. And all he does and clean up the messes and grunt quirky catch phrases  ;D

Oh my god, dying! That's actually a hilariously good idea!

Blue Nova

Quote from: aya on November 30, 2014, 09:40:41 PM
Oh my god, dying! That's actually a hilariously good idea!

Thank you aya! Im glad someone likes my ideas!  :D *glances over at someone in the crowd cracking jokes*  :P

Rave

Quote from: Blue Nova on November 30, 2014, 09:35:14 PM

Upvote!

Haha.

Blue Nova