A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 27, 2015, 09:29:06 AM
To be fair, Jack in Guardians is only like 14 years old (at least in the books the movie was based off of... I don't know why they decided to make him seem like an adult in the movies), so that would be kind of creepy. He's also in the grand scheme of things not that powerful at all. Without his staff he's got almost no power to bring to the party, and even with the staff, he's nowhere near as powerful as say... Elsa.

You called?

This may reveal something really nerdy about me, but when I first saw Frozen I spent the first half of the movie both watching it and also building Elsa a sheet as a 7th level Sorcerer for Pathfinder...wasn't too hard. "Bloodline: Elemental, Cold"
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Swashbuckler

All characters will speak modern English.

The book was written in modern English and read in modern English, and the children that brought to life THINK in modern English, so......modern english.

Deamonbane

*grins at BP* BECAUSE MAGIC!

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 27, 2015, 10:47:09 AM
You called?

This may reveal something really nerdy about me, but when I first saw Frozen I spent the first half of the movie both watching it and also building Elsa a sheet as a 7th level Sorcerer for Pathfinder...wasn't too hard. "Bloodline: Elemental, Cold"

Haha, that wasn't a dig at you, I promise. I was just surprised Jack was referred to as powerful. I was like "but... he's really not. For realsies." And I threw in a tangent about him being underage cause NERD.

Quote from: Deamonbane on February 27, 2015, 10:51:30 AM
*grins at BP* BECAUSE MAGIC!

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

#FUCKYEAHMAGIC

luls.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Angie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 27, 2015, 11:01:31 AM
Haha, that wasn't a dig at you, I promise. I was just surprised Jack was referred to as powerful. I was like "but... he's really not. For realsies." And I threw in a tangent about him being underage cause NERD.

Oh I didn't think it was, I just saw Elsa and decided to poke my head in. And I'm actually mentally building a solo fight between Jack as an Ice Elemental (cause that's what he is!) and Elsa as a Frost Sorcerer...both sides are kinda reduced to trying to bash each other's heads in. Unless Elsa somehow gets her hand on Alchemist's Fire or a Flaming Sword.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 27, 2015, 11:21:47 AM
Oh I didn't think it was, I just saw Elsa and decided to poke my head in. And I'm actually mentally building a solo fight between Jack as an Ice Elemental (cause that's what he is!) and Elsa as a Frost Sorcerer...both sides are kinda reduced to trying to bash each other's heads in. Unless Elsa somehow gets her hand on Alchemist's Fire or a Flaming Sword.

Just to throw it out there that my Jack isn't an elemental. He's an anthropomorphic representation of the concept of Cold. As for Elsa, you can't freeze Cold anymore than you can kill Death or cheat Fate.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Angie

Quote from: skyre on February 27, 2015, 11:42:02 AM
Just to throw it out there that my Jack isn't an elemental. He's an anthropomorphic representation of the concept of Cold. As for Elsa, you can't freeze Cold anymore than you can kill Death or cheat Fate.

Ice Elemental is the closest to what his actual stat block would probably be. If I'm gonna arrange a Pathfinder fight I need at least something close to what they would probably be.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

<----------- is going to get all Purdy at the hair salon!

Bye for now, I'll be around later
;)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Madriv

Quote from: Tinkertoy on February 27, 2015, 12:14:30 AM
I'm seriously, SERIOUSLY considering whipping up a Tiger Lilly after finding some amazing pics....

*chews bottom lip and thinks*

If I were, would there be any interest to those already playing to play with her?

Captain Hook here. He'd be interested, all right.

Dez

I'm tempted.... Beast/Prince Adam....

*wonders about this insane idea*

la dame en noir

(Tinkertoy yelled at me for not getting this finished! WELLL ITS FINISHED! I hope this alright.)

Player Name: la dame en noir
Story Book Title/Fable: The Princess & The Frog
Character Name: Tiana

Face Claim: Angelique Noire
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Physical Description: Tiana stands at a wonderfully slender, five feet seven inches. Despite all the cooking and eating she loves to do, she manages to keep her lean and toned body at a mere 135 lbs. Her skin is a deep brown color that is relatively unblemished and extraordinarily smooth. She smiles often and for good reason, being that her teeth are perfectly straight and white. She isn't very well endowed in her chest area, carrying only a large B cup, but they're nice nonetheless. Her rear is round and shapely, but not too massively large. Her eyes are an inviting almond shape, some would call it cat eyes, and they are a deep expressive brown. Tiana is what you would consider model ready, but she is just an ordinary girl from a different time, living in a now ordinary wold.
Other Notable Features:

Likes (non sexual): Cooking (especially for large groups of people), Writing, Reading, Dancing(though she doesn't think she's the best at it), and Singing.
Dislikes (non-sexual): People who waste food, unmotivated individuals who refuse to push themselves, bullies, and abuse towards animals and children.

Personality of Character - in story: Tiana is a very intelligent, expressive, and goal-oriented. She loves to work, work, work, and work. This makes her come off as uptight and unwilling to try things outside of her comfort zone. She works hard to get things she wants in life with relatively little help from anyone else. Her hard work paid off when she was able to afford and develop a very popular creole/Cajun restaurant in 1930s New Orleans. She rarely takes time for herself or relaxes. Her mind is constantly running about what she can do to help others and how make things better for her life. On a happier note, Tiana is a very kind and generous woman. She loves to cook for friends, family, and strangers - she especially enjoys making friends. In conclusion, Tiana is a woman that is not easily broken from her daily routine, but she will be there for you until the end.

Personality of Character - out of story: Tiana is still the same woman. She is resourceful in this new world, adjusting to the change in social interaction with people of different cultures. She is more open-minded, but still finds herself working until her feet drop. She often keeps to herself and tries not to mingle too much. As she is adjusting to the changes, she understands that her voice plays more of a role than it did in her world. Tiana is still easy to get to know and wonderful to be around. Her food is magnificent than it ever was and she hopes that it get notice here.

The day the world changed: During her events in the story, Tiana went through hell and back to get where she is now. She lost her father in a war and ended up turning into a frog thanks to voodoo magic. Tiana was not one want to dabble in dark arts, but found herself caught in the middle of her whole charade. Through this trial to test her as a person, she met the man that she would soon marry. They adventured for a time - bickering every so often. Though she learned quite a bit from him during this time and as did he. When the pair of them found a way to break the spell, through the cliche of true loves kiss, they returned to normal. Tiana was given her dream restaurant and was proposed to all the same. She soon married Naveen, even though she had a few reservations about it in the beginning.

Which brings us to now...

It had been a wonderful four years into her marriage with Prince Naveen. Surprisingly, things went wonderfully for her and their marriage. She worked herself a lot as usual, never settling down to start herself a family. Her restaurant flourished greatly, getting great reviews and national attention. She made many people travel far and wide to meet the New Orleans Princess with a banging pot of gumbo. Life was wonderful for her. While her husband was away on business as King, she was left to manage by herself. During a busy and stressful night at the restaurant, she was presented with a strange portal. Tiana was curious - though frightened. She knew that anything that looked as suspicious and unnatural as a portal would appear, magic had to be behind it. It wasn't to say that was against magic, but she never wanted to be apart of it again.

Though curiosity always seems to get the cat

Tiana walked closer, peering at it to see if she could see through. What was on the other side? she thought to herself, questioning her movements but never stopping. Then she slipped, a girl that was rarely clumsy, slipped and fell through the portal. Upon arriving to the new world, she was presented with several changes that she never thought she would live to see. It scared her at first, but she wasn't completely vulnerable to the changes. Though she wasn't too keen on the ungentlemanly like men and fast women. Things were different, but also different in a good way. Now she must make a life here and she isn't too sure she wants to go back home.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Turn Ons : Old fashioned courtship, massages, kisses, and fondling. She likes vanilla sex - long, sweet, and beautiful. (open to feeling her hair being pulled for the first time and maybe a little butt slapping as well)
Turn Offs: Rough sex - she does not know much else, she is pretty naive when it comes to this. But no bathroom play and do not press yourself on her D:

RP Thoughts/Plans: My plans are open as of now. I know that I would like to see Tiana relax a little more, get to know herself as an individual instead of drowning herself in work constantly. But she wants to open a restaurant without any limitations because she is a woman - a woman of color no less. Now that she is the modern world, anything is possible for her. There will be a lot of internal struggle for her to change her old habits and even conform to a relationship now that she is not with Naveen in the new world.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Loves

Just bumping this message so no one is confused :)

Once you have your character sheets completed and are ready for GM approval, please PM both GMs (Swashbuckler and Loves)  using the subject line "A Hearts Wish - your character name -"

any wiseass who sends me one with "your character name" instead of putting the name of your chosen character is going to get Loves "stern look" ... yes, I have a stern look! Don't laugh at me... just because I'm Canadian doesn't mean I can't get tough!  Oh be quiet Swashy!  Okay, so anyone who does that will get Swashbucklers "stern look" 

:)

Thank you for listening... or reading... whatever :P
Loves
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Juggtacular

Quote from: Loves on February 28, 2015, 01:42:24 PM

Thank you for listening... or reading... whatever :P
Loves[/color][/size]

Read with your ears. Listen with your eyes.

Madriv

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 28, 2015, 04:08:57 AM(Tinkertoy yelled at me for not getting this finished! WELLL ITS FINISHED! I hope this alright.)

It's more than all right. It's beautiful! Those pin-up images are gorgeous.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 28, 2015, 01:47:42 PM
It's more than all right. It's beautiful! Those pin-up images are gorgeous.

Thank ya kindly. *crosses fingers* here's to hoping I'm approved.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Rave

Okay! So a slight change in plans, went from water to fire is all~

Player Name: Rave.
Story Book Title/Fable: Hercules.
Character Name: Hades.
Age: Presumenly Infinite. Would resemble an adult male in his thirties.

Face Claim: Jason Mamoa.
Hair: Dirty Blonde.
Eyes: Hazel.
Weight: 196 Ibs.
Height: 6'5.
Physical Description: Hades stands at a towering 6 feet and five inches, high above most men and gods he'd looked down beneath. Oh the irony, to have the height to look down yet being cast where you must look up to see anyone. Anyone who wasn't dead, anyway. His hair is often subject to change, and while he prefers to keep it long, in times of stress or war he would often cut it off completely. It's length was always at his control. His physique is built and toned as a Greek God's own, which in this case is quite literal. Muscles line his body, making him towering and strong. Scars do not touch him, yet his skin is tanned significantly from the fire and ashes of the Underworld in which he resides. He forever smells of a light incense, a smokey scent about him carried up from the belly of the earth.
Other Notable Features: The mark of the Gods is branded in the middle of his back, in what humans would resemble to a tattoo. It takes the shape of the Helm of Darkness in a circle of runes, Hades' weapon of choice as opposed to his brothers' Lightning Bolt and Trident.

Likes (non sexual): Opportunity. Power. Control. The Subservient.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Weakness. All other Gods. HERCULES!!! (but seriously, also people who challenge his rule).

Personality of Character - in story: Hades falls victim to his own poor choice of help, and from that moment forward he is stuck in an infinite loop of misfortune. Cunning and Manipulative, Hades preforms the greatest heist of all time, and sets himself up for the greatest coup of all time to follow. By consulting with the Oracles, he found the truth behind his future, how a son of his own brother would bring an end to his dreams of ruling and power. Cast aside to the belly of the underworld by his own brothers, he forms a plan to take revenge, and almost succeeds...if it only wasn't for the incredibly dimwitted Pain and Panic. Having put trust in these demonic servants, they miraculously fail him time and time again, beginning with failing to render Hercules completely mortal. As such, upon discovery he turns to seduction and tries to break the young Hero's heart in order to leave him demotivated. He comes quite close to succeeding, finally freeing the Titans while exploiting the Hero's moments of weakness. To further sympathize with Hades' unfortunate surrounding, said Titans turn out to be also extremely dimwitted and march in the opposite direction of where they were told to go.

Example of the shit he puts up with

After a very brief success, a taste of power in enslaving the Gods, he is beaten by the overly typical, stereotypical plot-line where Hercules rises upon his Pegaus and throws him to the very souls he governs. In an endless torture he is forced to repeat this loop, barely touching his desires before being cast down into the depths of his very own hell, deemed to repeat himself till the end of the time, or until his story is forgotten.

Personality of Character - out of story: Hades still maintains his cunning and manipulative ways, and his strong physique remains. However, he is robbed of the entirety of his power, and as such his ego has taken quite a blow. The very mortals he used and toyed with this entire time had become his kin, and he was one of them, leaving him with a bitter taste in his mouth. He has quite a sense of entitlement still, having spent an infinite amount of time as a God, and developing Godly habits such as dominance and leadership, as-well as a ruling aura about him. Hades is not evil to his core, for out of his story his sought after Gods and pain in the ass Hercules are no where to be found, and as such he has no one to stop him. Ironically, he has no powers to speak of, so despite his opposition's absence he finds his hands tied. He constantly hungers to find a way to regain his power, with thoughts of conquest still lingering, be it for his old world or this new one.

The day the world changed:There he was again. At the very height of his power. The Gods were in their chains, marching upon the clouds shackled to one another and forced to bow before him. His revenge the sweetest of tastes, finally marching those hypocrites away from their thrones after they cast him down to beneath the earth while they ruled from their clouds. So close, until once again the story favors the hero, and falls into the archetype of every predictable and self-serving story there was and will be. The hero, Hercules, comes to predictably 'save the day' and cast Hades down to the river Styx, where the very dead he imprisons suck his soul and godly powers out of him. Excruciating pain follows, until it all goes blank and everything repeats itself. Forever and ever, this pattern remained. An endless loop of disappointment and bitterness for the God, until one day...it was no more.

A door opened that wasn't there before, one that the God could not refuse stepping through. It was a way out, a way out of the endless cycle of broken dreams. Stepping through the portal doors and finding himself within Faircastle, he had finally found himself in a place where a day did not repeat itself. Where at the end of it, he did not suffer nor wake up to repeat the events of the previous. Yet such a thing came at a terrible price. In this world, while he was free, he was also robbed. His powers, his Godliness and Immortality were as gone as the loop that shackled his days. It was a terrible price to pay for what he wanted, for what he could be, and yet there was no way back. He looked and searched, yet could not find a way to return the powers that belonged to him. Such were his goals from that day forward, to regain what was lost while leaving behind the endless cycle of misery.

Intelligent and cunning, he would quickly go to the very library that caused all of this, and began to educate himself about the fairytales that spawned the heroes, damsels, and villains alike around them. He matched face to story, and printed them in his memory, for one of them may have been the key to unlocking what he wants. At least, from what he could tell, these other fairy tale spawns were not so incompetent. They could be well used, or allied with. Who knew, the next day held mystery and wonder for the first time in Hades' ageless life.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual.
Turn Ons : Same as player's. (See Signature).
Turn Offs: Same as player's. (See Signature).

RP Thoughts/Plans: Hades is, above all, looking for connections. He wants to explore each character and find out what made them a fairytale, what made them special in the first place, and promptly use them afterwards. Now, he would never confess that, though his interest in others are genuine. It is plausible to say that he has suffered the endless loop of story the longest, and as such in this world, he is not 'Evil' per say, only exploitative of the world around him to use it to its fullest. He looks for a way to regain his powers, while remaining in this new world to eventually rule it.

Bonus image, not for the faint of heart

Hades' Butt.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm going to be bowing out of here, folks. I'm sorry to leave before things even really get started, but things have come up that make me feel like I can't play here. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you will have fun. Please take down my sheet and claims for Ariel and Belle from this and the accepted characters thread.

~BP
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Foxfyr

[Floatright][/float]
Player Name: Loki Aesir
Story Book Title/Fable: Beauty and the Beast
Character Name: Beast / Prince Adam

Face Claim: N/A
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 550lbs
Height: 7’6” (Slouched)
Physical Description: Strongly built with thick, brown fur and bull-like horns.  Beast is true to his nickname, having very little in the way of human appearance apart from the intelligence in his eyes that belie his feral physique.
Other Notable Features: Fur, horns, claws, teeth, and tail.

Likes (non sexual): Silence, books, soothing music.
Dislikes (non-sexual):

Personality of Character - in story: A mixture of frustration from his curse and hostile rejection from society, Prince Adam has become gruff, hot-tempered, stubborn, confident, bitter, and cynical.  Even though he desperately seeks to be freed from his cursed form, he has begun to give up hope over the past several years as all attempts to seek the aid of others has only made him feel more like the monster whose form he resided within.

Personality of Character - out of story: Beast is an extrovert who longs for human contact, but is forced into an introverted life due to his appearance.  It is this aggressive rejection from society that has made him very distrusting and resentful towards the very people he wants to be with.  As a result, he hides his feelings of loneliness and rejection behind a mask of anger and cynicism.

The day the world changed: It had been a day like any other as Beast resided alone in his cursed castle, secluding himself from his servants and the world alike.  He had been staring loathsomely at the dying rose sealed beneath a glass jar, its sole petal the only hope he had of freedom from his cursed form even though its time dwindled.  Without warning, a rift appeared before him and incidentally bisecting the table upon which the cursed rose resided.  As the jar and flower tumbled towards the portal, Beast instinctively leapt towards it with the sole concern of preserving its delicate life.

The transition between realities had disoriented him, leaving him sprawled upon the ground that he quickly realized was not his home.  Two things became readily apparent, much to his dismay; first, that the portal had closed behind him and secondly that the jar and rose both lay broken on the ground next to him.  In that instant he realized that he was not only trapped in unfamiliar surroundings, but also in that form for the rest of his days.  It was this happenstance that took all the wonder out of his new life as he sought to find a way back where he could be freed from his curse.

Beast’s interactions with those who resided within this world had to this point been non-existent; relying on stealth and shadows to gather what he needed to survive out of fear of being hunted like the animal he was.  It was through these excursions that he was able to eavesdrop on conversations, realizing that there were others who sought a way home.  As much as he feared the moment, he knew that the day would come where he would have to attempt to make contact with others for this purpose.

Sexual Preference: Straight
Turn Ons : Knotting, affection, rough sex, passionate sex, biting, and bondage.
Turn Offs: Prejudice, verbal abuse, humiliation, and toilet play,

RP Thoughts/Plans: I see the story playing out in two potential ways for Beast.  First, that he jumps at the chance to return home knowing that even though he is locked in a cycle, he still breaks the curse and lives happily ever after even if doomed to repeat it.  Alternatively, that character interactions eventually makes him come to feel comfortable in his cursed form, perhaps even come to like it and feel disinclined to sacrifice his freewill for his human form.  Until then, however, it’ll largely be Beast struggling to come to terms with being trapped in his cursed form; ultimately being an internal war between his tendencies to push others away and his desire to be accepted by others.

Juggtacular

Oh man, Bigby's gonna feel so good to see Beast, even if it isn't his buddy. He's also going to feel incredibly guilty since he was forced to murder Beast and kinda tore him apart.

Foxfyr

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 28, 2015, 03:48:11 PM
Oh man, Bigby's gonna feel so good to see Beast, even if it isn't his buddy. He's also going to feel incredibly guilty since he was forced to murder Beast and kinda tore him apart.

Fortunately, Beast will be coming from the point of his timeline where that incident never happened and he likely hasn't heard of it.  Though, if somebody was to reveal that to him, it might make things awkward... ^_^;

Rave

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 28, 2015, 03:48:11 PM

Wut.

In what kind of fairy tail does the beast even get murdered? What have I been missing!

Dez

Oh goody..... *is relieved that the insane idea of contemplating doing the Beast, is now out of my hands and does a happy dance*

More to add to the pot..er... plot! I meant plot!

Juggtacular

Well I'm using Bigby Wolf, the version of the Big Bad Wolf from Fables the comic book series.

In that, Bigby got turned into glass by Prince Brandish(the guy who was going to marry Snow White from an arranged marriage) because he wanted revenge on Snow for ditching him and marrying Bigby. Then he shattered him. Some witches put the glass pieces back together, and cast a spell to bring Bigby back to life. They missed a piece though because a lady named Nurse Spratt stole it and was using it to control him. It also had the effect of leaving him looking like a broken, hodgepodge. While under her control, she made him kill Beast and a bunch of other Fables.