News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

9--it's very beautiful, but I wish I could see the woman's face a bit better.

DarkHunter

TheLegionary

10, for reminding me of a night in Tokyo.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Renegade Vile

<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Deamonbane

Badass is badass... Even though I have never played that game, just seeing that avatar makes me wanna...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Dez

10+ -- because it's Bane... and he has impeccable taste as well as awesome avatars!

Deamonbane

Dear Neptune, Lord of the Seas, thou hast seen fit to grace this beauty with thy glistening pearls, and damn, it's hot...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

King Serperior

I must say that the Tatoos look awesome, so you get a 9.5. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

DarkHunter

10- so dark and serpentine and appealing ~

Koyume

Deamonbane

10... even tho not a fan of anime, that is just teasing...

Evil Tim

7.  Looks like he's trying to smoke a cigarette and only succeeding in licking his fingers.

Renegade Vile

7 - A powerful wizard, that's always fun to see.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

ornito

It is always a pleasure to find you here Renegade ... and 10 of course.
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS

Peccavi

It is always a pleasure to find you here ornito ... and 10 of course.

;)

Seriously though, the eye candy is superb!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Aislinn

A sultry picture....very lovely. 10...
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Peccavi

Sneaking in to say always a 10 for my Aislinn. You always choose absolutely beautiful ones.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Koyume

10, because the blue of that dress goes very well with her pale skin.

Chaosengine

ornito

10 for the alien wickedness of your pervertion. Looks mean and devilish. Cool avatar.
MY ONS|OFFS