The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DartimusRae

Ember Star

Quote from: DartimusRae on October 02, 2013, 06:49:19 PM
hey Ghetto, what's the verdict on mine??
He's gone again. Not feeling well. But I actually got a answer about that the other day and I guess he forget to tell you himself
QuoteShe could've cursed herself and then when he ate her it cursed him.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

DartimusRae

i can accept that :D

and i will go through and make the appropriate edits and repost it

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

DartimusRae

Character's Name: Treven Tevalk Terran
Race: Golden Dragon

Kingdom: White

Sexual Orientation: strictly straight
O&O: See O/O

Powers/Abilities: Draconic powers

Preferred Weapons: Bow and arrows, twin short swords, throwing daggers, winged punch daggers

Skills: hunting, trapping, tracking, weapon smithing, armor smithing, armed and unarmed combat, many forms of erotic arts, including the use of rope and other implements.

Written Appearance: Elegant and ageless in appearance, with deep blue eyes and thick, hip-length hair that is pure gold, yet soft as silk. His toned flesh is tanned from time in the sun, and his massive golden wings are present in elven form, due to a witch's curse. He stands, in elven form, 6'6", and is built with lean muscle toned from centuries of hard work and rigorous activity. Normally wears only leather pants, remaining barefoot no matter the weather or ground condition, due to the fire in his veins. Never cold, he wears shirts only as a formality, normally he is shirtless. When coming to an unknown town, he dons a cloak to conceal his wings and passes through quickly, leaving many to wonder where his wealth comes from, since he is often fairly generous.

In hybrid form, the male takes the look of an anthropomorphic dragon, bipedal with even larger wings. the barest suggestion of horn buds rest over his brows, giving him a slightly noble appearance. His face is still mostly elven, but with the "whiskers" forming beneath his nostrils. To aid mobility and balance in this form, his long tail has formed, useful also as a weapon. Spines trail down his mostly scaled back, and he needs specially tailored pants in this form. He stands eight feet tall, and is a little bulkier in muscle, his upper torso a little more developed, giving him a rather interesting look, with his middle and hips narrower. His legs are backswept like they would be in his draconic form, his feet larger to allow him to stand comfortably. His arms are slightly longer than proportionate to allow him to walk on all fours if he desires.

In dragon form, he is sixty feet of muscle and sinew, with wings almost double his length in width. He has sharp ridges down his neck, and twin "whiskers" just behind his nostrils, giving him a sophisticated look. his face is fully mobile, capable of a great many expressions, though humor normally lurks in his impossibly blue eyes.

Personality: Humble and polite, the dragon is calm and collected at all times, able to lend a calming ear or a warm shoulder when needed. He is fiercely loyal to those he has claimed, and will go to great depths to protect them. He is generous, since his scales and hair, when cut or shed, can be melted down into ingots for money, he really has no need for wealth. He is a passionate lover, and loyal to the one that can hold his heart, but is polyamorous by nature.

History: Treven came from a clan that valued knowledge over wealth, given that he was a metallic breed of dragon. While he loved treasures like dragons did, he did not covet it like most of his brethren. Once he was deemed mature by his people, he struck out on his own to learn more about the world at large. he learned to hunt and trap to feed himself, finding Elves the most interesting and choosing to learn more about them. He learned he had a love for shaping metal, and learned to craft elegant weapons and armors from his very scales and other metals, putting his wealth to good use to keep his teachers well funded so he could learn.

One fateful night, the dragon was attacked by a coven of witches, and had to eliminate them. He ate the last one, tired of fooling around with the spellcasters and their pathetic attempts at attacking him. In her dying breath, the last of the witches cursed herself, cursing him to reveal his nature when in elven form, and thus his wings never reverted back when he became an elf, though they remained proportionate to his size. After that fight, he took to being a hermit in the forests, devoting his time researching a cure for the curse, and learning more about hunting, tracking and trapping, while mastering the few weapons he took an active interest, including a pair of elaborate winged punch daggers of his own design and make. While he may not have been a fighter, he would never be caught unprepared again.

Lately, the forest had begun to get active, in such a way that his cave was no longer a safe haven, and he struck off for the white kingdom, seeking refuge from those who deemed him an enemy, and sought to kill him. He hoped the White Queen would allow him to live in her realm, and made his way forth. It still remains to be seen how he will be received.

Ember Star

You still need a face, but I'll let that pass for now. I highly suggest asking Christa McGinn for a model list for him. She's made several for me and she's fantastic at it.

Only one thing, change his race to "Draconian"

DartimusRae

Character's Name: Treven Tevalk Terran
Race: Draconian

Kingdom: White

Sexual Orientation: strictly straight
O&O: See O/O

Powers/Abilities: Draconic powers

Preferred Weapons: Bow and arrows, twin short swords, throwing daggers, winged punch daggers

Skills: hunting, trapping, tracking, weapon smithing, armor smithing, armed and unarmed combat, many forms of erotic arts, including the use of rope and other implements.

Written Appearance: Elegant and ageless in appearance, with deep blue eyes and thick, hip-length hair that is pure gold, yet soft as silk. His toned flesh is tanned from time in the sun, and his massive golden wings are present in elven form, due to a witch's curse. He stands, in elven form, 6'6", and is built with lean muscle toned from centuries of hard work and rigorous activity. Normally wears only leather pants, remaining barefoot no matter the weather or ground condition, due to the fire in his veins. Never cold, he wears shirts only as a formality, normally he is shirtless. When coming to an unknown town, he dons a cloak to conceal his wings and passes through quickly, leaving many to wonder where his wealth comes from, since he is often fairly generous.

In hybrid form, the male takes the look of an anthropomorphic dragon, bipedal with even larger wings. the barest suggestion of horn buds rest over his brows, giving him a slightly noble appearance. His face is still mostly elven, but with the "whiskers" forming beneath his nostrils. To aid mobility and balance in this form, his long tail has formed, useful also as a weapon. Spines trail down his mostly scaled back, and he needs specially tailored pants in this form. He stands eight feet tall, and is a little bulkier in muscle, his upper torso a little more developed, giving him a rather interesting look, with his middle and hips narrower. His legs are backswept like they would be in his draconic form, his feet larger to allow him to stand comfortably. His arms are slightly longer than proportionate to allow him to walk on all fours if he desires.

In dragon form, he is sixty feet of muscle and sinew, with wings almost double his length in width. He has sharp ridges down his neck, and twin "whiskers" just behind his nostrils, giving him a sophisticated look. his face is fully mobile, capable of a great many expressions, though humor normally lurks in his impossibly blue eyes.

Personality: Humble and polite, the dragon is calm and collected at all times, able to lend a calming ear or a warm shoulder when needed. He is fiercely loyal to those he has claimed, and will go to great depths to protect them. He is generous, since his scales and hair, when cut or shed, can be melted down into ingots for money, he really has no need for wealth. He is a passionate lover, and loyal to the one that can hold his heart, but is polyamorous by nature.

History: Treven came from a clan that valued knowledge over wealth, given that he was a metallic breed of dragon. While he loved treasures like dragons did, he did not covet it like most of his brethren. Once he was deemed mature by his people, he struck out on his own to learn more about the world at large. he learned to hunt and trap to feed himself, finding Elves the most interesting and choosing to learn more about them. He learned he had a love for shaping metal, and learned to craft elegant weapons and armors from his very scales and other metals, putting his wealth to good use to keep his teachers well funded so he could learn.

One fateful night, the dragon was attacked by a coven of witches, and had to eliminate them. He ate the last one, tired of fooling around with the spellcasters and their pathetic attempts at attacking him. In her dying breath, the last of the witches cursed herself, cursing him to reveal his nature when in elven form, and thus his wings never reverted back when he became an elf, though they remained proportionate to his size. After that fight, he took to being a hermit in the forests, devoting his time researching a cure for the curse, and learning more about hunting, tracking and trapping, while mastering the few weapons he took an active interest, including a pair of elaborate winged punch daggers of his own design and make. While he may not have been a fighter, he would never be caught unprepared again.

Lately, the forest had begun to get active, in such a way that his cave was no longer a safe haven, and he struck off for the white kingdom, seeking refuge from those who deemed him an enemy, and sought to kill him. He hoped the White Queen would allow him to live in her realm, and made his way forth. It still remains to be seen how he will be received.

Ember Star

looks good. You can go ahead and move him to the character thread if you want. Just find a picture whenever you can.

Ember Star

I do have one humble suggestion though, Chis Hemsworth LOL. I laugh, but he really is pretty damn close. Blue eyes and all. Granted, hair isn't quite long enough. But doesn't really matter in a head shot

DartimusRae

may i challenge you to find the best picture of him and size it for me, as i'm kinda retarded at that stuff <.<

and, i'll even revamp Treven to have facial hair if i must...

Ember Star

Ember Star

Here's four to pick from

I can find more if you like, but those are the four that stood out as being most suitable. Both with and without facial hair.

rustytiger

Hi I was wondering about the verdict on my characters. I know we had an problem with the demons and can the picking of the big cat, which I changed. I was answered the question about her magic as well. I was just curious, I know you are both busy right now.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Ember Star

Quote from: rustytiger on October 02, 2013, 10:45:36 PM
Hi I was wondering about the verdict on my characters. I know we had an problem with the demons and can the picking of the big cat, which I changed. I was answered the question about her magic as well. I was just curious, I know you are both busy right now.
Oh, I'm sorry, sugar. That slipped pass me, had thought it was already taken care of. If you edited those two things, you're good to go.The magic wasn't a issue, just a curiosity. Feel free to move them to the character thread :)

If anybody is needing something from me, give me a poke. I lose track of things easily

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

rustytiger

Quote from: Ember Star on October 02, 2013, 10:52:06 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, sugar. That slipped pass me, had thought it was already taken care of. If you edited those two things, you're good to go.The magic wasn't a issue, just a curiosity. Feel free to move them to the character thread :)

If anybody is needing something from me, give me a poke. I lose track of things easily

Yay thank you! I will move them over to the thread once I'm off work. Yes her magic is strange but I feel like it works for her. Makes her seems less evil villain and super powerful.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Rukio

Sorry it's taking me so long. I'm a little blocked right now and my homework is killing me.   :-[ :'(

persephone325

Quote from: Rukio on October 04, 2013, 10:59:19 AM
Sorry it's taking me so long. I'm a little blocked right now and my homework is killing me.   :-[ :'(

It's taken me quite a long time to figure out my character's history. So don't feel bad. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

*Peeks in*

Is there still an opening for a dragon?

Ember Star

Quote from: bubby on October 06, 2013, 12:31:48 PM
*Peeks in*

Is there still an opening for a dragon?
H'm. Well I filled the two spots I opened. But I wouldn't say no to a third right now. What did you have in mind?

bubby

Quote from: Ember Star on October 06, 2013, 12:43:35 PM
H'm. Well I filled the two spots I opened. But I wouldn't say no to a third right now. What did you have in mind?

Ancient Silver... rogue... possibly just waking up and pretty pissy...

Ember Star

Quote from: bubby on October 06, 2013, 12:49:25 PM
Ancient Silver... rogue... possibly just waking up and pretty pissy...
How old are you thinking when you say "ancient"?

bubby

Quote from: Ember Star on October 06, 2013, 01:02:47 PM
How old are you thinking when you say "ancient"?

The oldest you'll allow? I generally play my Dragon as many Millennia, but I can adjust to GM preference, as long as she can be old(est/er).