Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex33

granted, but your second always misplaced it.

I wish the love of my life loved me as well
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Kane Gunlock

Granted but she developes a stalker crush on you and is handcuffed to you day and night

I wish I had a pizzeria

Rex33

Granted, but its a pizzeria infested with rats and you can only make pizzas with human toesnails as the toppings
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Daoine Sidhe

Free wish!  Who wants the free, corrupt-free wish?

I wish for a lusty lover for the night.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

saphireMARIE

Granted, but seen as you didn't state what sort of lover other than lusty you get a clingy lover who never wishes to leave your side. Leaving you with no free time.

I wish I could have a cuddle tonight.

Kane Gunlock

Granted but its with a tentacle rape monster have.fun ;)

I wish I had uncanny painting abilities

saphireMARIE

granted, you can now paint tiny pictures perfectly but any paintings on anything bigger than 10x10 (inch meter, whatever canvases are usually measured in :S) will fail on you.

I wish that this tentacle rape monster would hurry up and get here!

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  Turns out the tentacle rape monster is also clingy (no pun intended).

I wish to share the tentacle monster... And miss Marie. And I'm going to use that free wish from earlier. :P
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

saphireMARIE

Mm granted, it turns out the tentacle monster really likes you and decides it is more clingy when it comes to you!

I wish that Daoine uses her free wish well :)

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  I use my free wish to wish to replace the tentacle monster with Miss Marie.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

saphireMARIE

Granted, that will work out perfectly as long as you don't mind cuddles :P

I wish that I wasn't so tired because I like this at the moment!

Daoine Sidhe

I love cuddles!  Granted.  I've got a couple of ways to wake you up.  Depending on your definition of corrupt, they could still apply. ;)  (Otherwise, there's always a bucket of ice water...)

I wish for a bucket of ice water... And a bottle of champagne.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

saphireMARIE

Hmm I like the sound of that!

Granted, but the bottle of champagne comes in the water in the hope you don't throw it at me! I'm awake now!

I wish that the ice cold water doesn't land on me!

Kane Gunlock

It does but the it lands on the person next to you instead freezing her in a block of ice

Wish I had hulu plus

saphireMARIE

Granted, but because I don't know what hulu plus Is I assume you mean hula hoops and you get those instead D:

I wish it wasn't Daoine Sidhe who was next to me D:

Rex33

granted, but now they are behind you.

I wish to be the greatest snowball thrower ever

Krisje

granted but as soon as you touch any snow it melts before you can make a snowball of it

I wish for a fresh cup of tea ^_^
Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.

My return
My Request corner

saphireMARIE

Granted except it turns out to be ice tea

I wish I was more of an angel than a devil

Rex33

Granted, but you a corrupted angel, while still being part devil.

I wish I had the scientific revelation to cure cancer.

jessie123

Granted but it causes AIDS

I wish for dragons to be real

DarkEnigma

Granted, yet they became extinct yesterday.

I wish for Sunday drivers to stop driving like senior citizens.

Hazel

Granted they now drive like they're blind.

I wish I couldn't get sick.

IzabellaJ

granted, but now you can never leave your sealed decontamination zone, doomed to live an isolated life.

I wish I had better artistic skills.

That new girl. Photoshop is my tool, message me if you want any shiny graphics. Creator of fine fake celebrity pictures since... 2013 ;D

http://izabellasfakes.tumblr.com/ (My tumblr, NSFW)

jessie123

Granted, but you can only draw your family... naked

I wish i could talk to animals

IzabellaJ

granted, but now you can't talk to humans.

I wish I had a fashionable scarf, it's cold out.
That new girl. Photoshop is my tool, message me if you want any shiny graphics. Creator of fine fake celebrity pictures since... 2013 ;D

http://izabellasfakes.tumblr.com/ (My tumblr, NSFW)