The Earthling Slave Ship - Interest Check

Started by Scarie187, November 08, 2014, 04:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

summoner2183

This is my idea of another Lizardmen race. Modify it as you like if it doesn't suit your plans.

Herpetians - A race of Lizardmen that is somewhat similar to the Dak, but evolved from a different offshoot. While both the Dak and Herpetians look quite similar, there are a few subtle differences. THe Herpetians do not have claws as sharp as the Dak do, and they have slightly smoother scales. They also view Earth women as objects of pleasure and would like nothing more to have them as servants and pleasure slaves.

Servile Sliver

Maybe name them after something other than a venerial disease?

Either that or also have a race of Chlamydians, and a race of Ghonorreans.

summoner2183

Quote from: Servile Sliver on November 13, 2014, 06:56:56 PM
Maybe name them after something other than a venerial disease?

Either that or also have a race of Chlamydians, and a race of Ghonorreans.

LOl... I named Herpetians not because of the venereal disease or virus for herpes but Herps as in reptiles in general. Sorry if it gave it the wrong idea.

Zakharra

You've peaked my interest. A lot.  I'd be interested in playing a human woman.

A few questions though; given that the Venarks are the most advanced technological and militarily superior in the sector of space (hard to believe they would be the most superior in the galaxy considering how big the galaxy is. I can understand being the most powerful in the quadrant though), how did Earth survive  intact against such a superior military? Was our military actually good enough to hold them off/slow them down enough they feared destroying the Earth and humanity if they they had to use all of their might? Is humanity trying to even the odds militarily by trying to develop new technologies?  Are there any alien species/worlds that would feel sympathy for Earth and want to or try to help us? What is the percentage of women that are taken? It couldn't realistically be more than 1-2% considering the collection is done every 2 years.

Scarie187

Quote from: summoner2183 on November 13, 2014, 04:07:59 PM
This is my idea of another Lizardmen race. Modify it as you like if it doesn't suit your plans.

Herpetians - A race of Lizardmen that is somewhat similar to the Dak, but evolved from a different offshoot. While both the Dak and Herpetians look quite similar, there are a few subtle differences. THe Herpetians do not have claws as sharp as the Dak do, and they have slightly smoother scales. They also view Earth women as objects of pleasure and would like nothing more to have them as servants and pleasure slaves.

I like it, we can totally use them.

Clio

So should we start getting characters made?

Scarie187

I'll start character sheets in the next few posts.. and I will answer the questions by Zakharra. Been a busy day.

Zakharra

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 12, 2014, 06:26:31 PM
A sort of lottery/reaping ala the Hunger Games could be interesting in terms of selection.  Some look at it like an honor and are born and bred just for it, while some are rebellious and are somewhat unwilling.  Could be interesting, and open it up for different types of female characters as well as Venarks who enjoy breaking rebellious ones.

I wouldn't say anyone woman was born and bred to be a tribute piece. Mainly because not enough time has passed. It's been only 12 years by the OP. That is nowhere near enough time for women to have been used as breeding stock for tribute maidens and for said maidens to have grown up thinking of this as a good thing.

A few more questions; do the Venarks insist the tribute women be virgins or does it not make any difference to them (their medical technology might be able to restore the virginity of any woman anyways)? Does the rest of the world know about the details of the peace accord? It's kind of hard to accept that most would do this willingly, especially in the Western world. How are the more religious nuts/fanatics taking it? Having to give a percentage of their women to the aliens?  What would happen if a country or several countries refused to go along with the tribute offering?  And lastly (for now) why haven't other alien races/nations tried to invade and conquer Earth before for the women?

Clio

I usually play virgins, but if the Benark aren't using them for breeding stock, I don't see how that would matter. Perhaps Virgins are worth more, but if they demanded virgins, they'd have to settle for a lot of girls under 18, which would clearly be banned in the treaty. So perhaps beauty and virginity give them higher status, and therefore Venark officers and the wealthy could get first pick of the more elite slaves. So I don't think virginity would be a necessity. Just a bonus, possibly.

LittleKitten

Zakharra

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 14, 2014, 08:36:00 PM
I usually play virgins, but if the Benark aren't using them for breeding stock, I don't see how that would matter. Perhaps Virgins are worth more, but if they demanded virgins, they'd have to settle for a lot of girls under 18, which would clearly be banned in the treaty. So perhaps beauty and virginity give them higher status, and therefore Venark officers and the wealthy could get first pick of the more elite slaves. So I don't think virginity would be a necessity. Just a bonus, possibly.

Actually that brings up  another question. Why aren't the Venark taking males as well as females to start breeding them specifically for the slave trade. This way they could direct/genetically modify lines for certain traits. Obviously this means they would have to hold back some of the Terran women from the slave trade, but the potential pay off would be big if they can find a way to raise and mass produce said slaves. Increased fertility, better nutrition and what not, plus they get the benefit (as disgusting as it is for us) of raising humans that think of what will happen to them as being normal and proper.

SneakyGuy

O&O

Clio

Scarie187

I apologize for the absence had a few things come up that kept me away for the past few days.

First off I'll be doing a character sheet for this within the next few days (probably tomorrow). I ask that everyone be patient cause I'm currently posting from the Middle East so as you can imagine my time is a bit off than most posters here.

Zakharra: You are quite right the Venark are an advanced military power but only in this sector of space. Luckily for them and perhaps the other races no species from greater distances have come fourth to challenge them.

I can understand being the most powerful in the quadrant though), how did Earth survive  intact against such a superior military?

The Venark came to Earth primarily for the females. While the Earth forces actually did manage a few impressive victories the Venark were merely fighting to defeat the Earth not destroy it. They wanted to keep the primary infrastructure of the planet in tact so that the planet could continue to thrive and produce woman for them to enslave. If they were fighting a full on war without this in mind they could have unleashed weaponry on the Earth that would've left the Earth in complete ruin.

Is humanity trying to even the odds militarily by trying to develop new technologies? 
While most of humanity has rolled over for the Venark. There are a few groups that work in secret trying to develop technologies to defeat the Venark. These groups are also negotiation with other species so that they can obtain other world technology in hopes of reverse engineering it.

Are there any alien species/worlds that would feel sympathy for Earth and want to or try to help us?
There are some are pockets of the species I have named off but I have yet to actually create a species that is primarily against all of this. I am open for suggestions.

What is the percentage of women that are taken?
The Government along with the Venark have divided the Earth into several "Zones" each zone is has a census ran on it and a percentage is assigned to it. Each zone may appeal its percentage and or submit waivers for its numbers be it medical or other reasonings.

2 Years is kind of close though perhaps I should move it to every 10 years. I could also make it so that its been 50 years since the war so this would be the 5th collection. I think I will change it to 50 years since the war.

Do the Venarks insist the tribute women be virgins or does it not make any difference to them (their medical technology might be able to restore the virginity of any woman anyways)?
While it is preferred it is not mandatory so long as the woman has never had a child. However virgins are worth a lot more.

Does the rest of the world know about the details of the peace accord?
The rest of the world is aware as it was made quite public by the world council. A UN type council that took over the handling of world affairs during the war. Initially there was resistance but the peace and prosperity that Earth has had after the war has changed the minds of many.

How are the more religious nuts/fanatics taking it?
They are taking it in the typical fashion some are renouncing it and some are claiming its God's will. Just depends on what type of nut you talk too.

What would happen if a country or several countries refused to go along with the tribute offering?
I had to think about this one so I've decided that I'll create a bit of backstory.

Zone 3 refused the second offering (20 years after the war.) The Venark warned them they needed their offering but they refused. The World Council stepped in and demanded they obey and that they do what was needed, still they refused. So to teach the Earth a lesson the Venark chose a populated area in Zone 3 and destroyed it. Now the city of Rio De Janeiro lies in ruin but all zones including whats left of 3 do as they are told.

Why haven't other alien races/nations tried to invade and conquer Earth before for the women?

As luck would have it Earth is on the outskirts of "Venark controlled Space" and no one wanted to cross an entire invasion fleet through that sector of space for fear of reprisal. No one thought Earth was a significant planet, just a planet filled with a primitive race. The Venark didn't realize the gold mine they were sitting on until Earth TV broadcasts started filling the airwaves and getting reactions from males across the galaxy. This would eventually lead to a demand for Earth woman and the Venark deciding to corner the market.

I hope this helps...

I realize I gotta divide the Earth into zones too... I'll get on that.

Clio

Quote from: Scarie187 on November 21, 2014, 02:12:42 PM
Do the Venarks insist the tribute women be virgins or does it not make any difference to them (their medical technology might be able to restore the virginity of any woman anyways)?[/i] While it is preferred it is not mandatory so long as the woman has never had a child. However virgins are worth a lot more.

I call dibs on a virgin character. :)

I think all that you said makes sense, Scarie, and I think this could be really great. Although the premise itself is quite far-fetched, it works well for an erotic-fantasy game. It plays into many kinks on E, and certainly hits on many of mine.

LittleKitten

summoner2183

Do you have to create a Venark character? Or do we get to create a non-Venark character?

RedEve

I am interested! :)

I did have one question though. Did I read it right that the Venark would take 45% of women from the age bracket upon each visit?

Wouldn't that leave hardly any adult female humans on earth after just a few repetitions of the round-up?

Let us say that the number of women aged 18-26 worldwide is around 800 million, evenly divided amongst 2-year age brackets. (so 200 million aged 18-20, 200 million aged 20-22, etc...)

After one visit, there would be 440 million of the original 800 million left. Two years later, the eldest of those women would be too old and be safe (110 million).
The remaining 330 million + 200 million fresh 18-20 year olds would be up next.

After deducting another 45% over the four age groups, they are left with just 291 million women.

The oldest 60 million are once again safe (as they are over 26 by the time the aliens return).

After this next visit, the remaining number of women aged 18-26 would be just 237 million. This is after just three visits.
So I'm not sure that the 45% number would be sustainable for very long?

Just something to think about, especially if the trade in human woman is so important to the Venark economy.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Scarie187

RedEve that is something we discussed I think this answer might be able to be applied to your question.

What is the percentage of women that are taken? The Government along with the Venark have divided the Earth into several "Zones" each zone is has a census ran on it and a percentage is assigned to it. Each zone may appeal its percentage and or submit waivers for its numbers be it medical or other reasonings.

2 Years is kind of close though perhaps I should move it to every 10 years. I could also make it so that its been 50 years since the war so this would be the 5th collection. I think I will change it to 50 years since the war.

Hope this helps.

Scarie187

Also for all those interested I zoned the Earth. In accordance to the Venark collection zones..

Scarie187

This is the Character Sheet... please be kind.... this is my first time creating one.  I'll also post this on the first page which I'll be modifying soon.

Thanks

Name:

Sex:

(For Males)
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Desires Female for:

(For Females)
Zone:
City:
Virgin:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Special Skill:
Kinks:
Off Limits:

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Scarie187

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories