New school new start

Started by Thesunmaid, February 15, 2013, 09:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrowncoat

Thesunmaid

She giggled softly looking at you smiling"Its OK..i understand what you mean..and you don't strike me as a drug user."She looked down at you hand and realized she was still holding it and blushed slightly and then looks down at her hand and leans down and kissed her hand and smiled"My grandmother would do that for me if i got a scrape or a burn somewhere."She grins and then let go of your hand but she was reluctant."And besides i have to practice taking care of people anyway...I want to someday get into that as a career...that or a writer..I was thinking if i could I might become a paramedic to put myself through school. I mean if I can't get a scholarship. Which I am pretty sure i will be able to.although I need to brush up on my chemistry but with your help I should be OK to get caught up."she smiles"I mean if your...willing to give me a hand..I am sort of behind in that part...I have not taken the things we are taking in school right now..I don't want to take too much of your time..I am sure you have more important things to do with your time than hang out with some Brit who needs to study.."she looked down and blushed...dammit what was it about Alex that made her so shy? I mean besides the fact that she was beautiful...Fiona could happily just sit and look into those big dark eyes of hers all day.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Vanna Lane

Once again, the feel of Fiona's lips against her skin sent her heart racing. Fiona was talking about school and how she needed her help in Chemistry. Alex nodded in response to Fiona's request for help, but she couldn't seem to make the words come out. Her tongue appeared to be glued to the roof of her mouth and her blood was pounding so loudly in her ears, that she could no longer concentrate on what her beautiful new red headed friend was saying.

She had never felt this way about a girl before. Carmen and her had drunkenly made out once, but it never made her feel even half as crazy as Fiona was making her feel right now. All she could think about doing was kissing the girl standing in front of her. The thought was all consuming and try as she might she couldn't seem to shake it. Fiona had trailed off, her words hanging in the air as she stared at Alex with her beautiful green eyes.

Alex reached up to brush a wild tendril of hair that was stuck to Fiona's mouth, letting her thumb brush gently over her red, pouty lips. The other girl didn't pull away and that gave Alex courage. She knew that if she didn't do it now, it would be all she would think about for the remainder of the night. Standing, she reached up to touch Fiona's cheek as she brought her mouth closer to Fiona's. She was breathing heavy and her heart was racing with excitement as her lips finally met their destination.
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Thesunmaid

She looks at you and smiles but was unsure why you were looking at her like this..Oh god..she was wierded out by her kissing your hand..dammit why did she have to be so stupid...good going Fiona...send the only person who's been nice to you that's not in a penguin suit in the last week.

She liked Alex and she had realized with the guy she dated in Germany that she preferred women...but she had never told anyone...and really the type she was attracted to was...well Alex...smart...sweet..and those eyes...fuck...stop thinking about that Fi..what the fucks wrong with you..and then it happened...Alex touched her face and she stares at you like she was shocked but smiles a bit"Alex...are...you.."she stopped as she saw her moving closer and whimpered softly kissing Alex back...god her lips were soft as they looked..she reached up and touched Alex's hair...it was soft and silky under hand. just like it looked...and god she was kissing Alex! and..she was enjoying it..and oh god she had pizza breath...were her lips chapped? no no...relax...and just enjoy the fact that a beautiful woman was kissing her and she kissed back finally pulled away a bit breathless and blushed"wow.."she stared into Alex's eyes and smiles a bit.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Vanna Lane

As they were kissing, Alex had many thoughts racing through her mind, among them were, 'What am I doing?... Have I always been attracted to girls?...I hope she's not completely freaked out by this.' She realized  she already knew the answers. She was kissing feisty, beautiful Fiona. Alex had always found other women beautiful, but Fiona was the first girl-on-girl attraction she could remember experiencing as she had always dated guys, but usually found a dumb reason to break up with them.

Fiona didn't seem at all repulsed. In fact, by the way she was kissing her back, Alex could tell she was actually quite into it which came as a huge shock. Fiona's face was flushed with excitement, as to she imagined was her own. "I couldn't help myself. Sorry..." Asked trailed off breathlessly. Collecting her thoughts, she cleared her throat and chuckled nervously. She could NOT believe she just did that! What had gotten into her? She tried not to overanalyze the situation, but she couldn't help wondering what this had meant
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Thesunmaid

She blinked as she you kissed her and then as they pulled away and she saw the look on your face and was nervous that you maybe thought it was a mistake...oh god please don't let her wig out or run...please...She looked into Alex's beautiful dark eyes and smiles as you said you could not help herself"I...its more than..ok..I was thinking of...doing that too but...I was afraid you might think I was a freak....I mean i am sort of a freak but...well..."

She looked at Alex and sighed taking her hand pulling her back to the table and sits down looking at you"I..hope you are not freaked out Alex...but...I have been to a lot of schools and stuff but i have never had someone as..nice as you want to be a friend to me...and.."she looked at you"I...liked the kiss...I have known for about a year...that i am gay...i dated this guy in Germany...but it was mostly to keep my mom off my back..convince her that her little girl was not something that goes against god.."she rolls her eyes looking down."So...I don't know what that kiss meant...to you..but i would appreciate it if you would not mind if it was just a joke or something if you would not tell anyone about it..."she looks down"i like you Alex...but i won't try anything if you don't want me to...but I can't say that getting a kiss from a beautiful girl is a bad way to end my first day at school..."

Vanna Lane

Alex breathed out a big sigh of relief that Fiona wasn't scared off by her advance. The last thing she would ever want to do was jeopardize her new friendship. She smiled at Fiona when she grabbed her hand, loving the soft feel of Fiona's skin against hers. She didn't know what to say when the beautiful girl in front of her confessed to being gay. It was something that Alex was battling with herself on, 'Am I gay?' she thought, uncertain of the answer. "You're the first girl I've wanted to kiss. So, I'm not sure what it means for me yet. I know it wasn't a joke though, it was very nice. I would never tell," Alex said, sincerely.

She didn't like the uncertainty of it all. She was used to being so sure about things, that this was new territory for her. The girls hugged, letting the subject rest for the time being, both pulling out their books in preparation of working on the assignment. Somehow the kiss seemed to ease the tension by breaking the ice. It seemed like they were both able to concentrate on studying. Alex kept glancing at Fiona curiously, intrigued by what had just transpired. Again the question arose in her mind that she might indeed be gay, but for the time being these thoughts got pushed into a dark corner in the depths of her mind to be analyzed another day.

Thesunmaid

She looks at you waiting for an answer but relaxes when you took her hand and smiled a bit"Well...I will admit I have sort of known for a while now...but..I also denied it. It was when I was in germany and I noticed the guys I was attracted to...they were sort of all.. feminine..ya know? And one guy I went out with..kissing him never felt right....and then I would notice I would catch myself looking at girls..and I wanted to kiss them..I just have never dated one. You were actually my first kiss..."She blushed"And it was wonderful.."

She smiled a bit and led you up to her room to study and it was as yellow as she said it was on the walls. The floor was hard wood and her bed spread was a deep green like her eyes. She smiled a bit"umm...I have dock for my mp3 player if you wanted to play any music..."She points at her desk and her room was still in the middle of being unpacked but it was tidy as it could be.She slipped up on the bed and sat down reading her legs crossed and smiled at you a bit nervously but went back to looking at her book.

Vanna Lane

Alex smiled, looking up briefly from her textbook, "Yes, it was wonderful," she replied softly, "All the guys I've dated have been the manly sort, but the spark was never there. Something was always missing." Biting the cap on the end of her pen, she glanced back down at her notes and then once again found her eyes wandering towards Fiona. She was having trouble concentrating.

She was always over thinking things, trying to make them fit into a neat little package. She didn't like change or standing out. She pushed those thoughts away knowing that she had as strong connection with this girl she hardly knew and that she would risk most anything just to be around her. She smiled again, "Music might help. What kind do you have?"

Thesunmaid

She looked at you and smiled a bit"A pair of breasts and the lack of boy smell...you ever notice teenage guys seem to sort of smell like a locker room..even after they take a shower?"She smiled a bit"Igor was sweet and all...but..he just..."She looked down"I always felt the same thing...something was missing..I didn't understand it at the time really..but I noticed after a while i was more attracted to women...I think it was my history teacher she had these beautiful dark eyes.."she looked at you and blushed."I had a really huge crush..."

She smiled looking at the iPod dock"Um...I have all kinds. Country....opera...rock...alternative...just flip through the play list I am sure you will find some thing...if you have any particular bands you like I can download them for next time..."She stopped"I mean..if you..wanted to have a next time...there doesn't need to be any kissing...and I won't push anything like that...and i am babbling now..sorry.."She blushed a bit looking down.

Vanna Lane

"Yeah I suppose you're right about that. Boys do smell funky," Alex wrinkled her nose as she chuckled. She had never had any attractive teachers. She replied, "I'm so jealous. None of my teachers were even decent looking. Mostly they were old and the rest were hideous." Her dark brown eyes smiled as she peeked at Fiona again.

Her curiosity was peaked at Fiona's offer to rummage through her playlist. She hopped up and strolled over to the IPod dock to take a look. She loved all kinds of music, but preferred happy music. "Let's see. I love the variety, its hard to choose," her finger roamed, scrolling through the playlist. Finally it stopped on Break Even by The Script. She smiled at Fiona, grateful there was no pressure. "Thank you," she said as she turned back around.

Thesunmaid

She laughed a bit"Well I looked it up...and apparently all the boy hormones make things all sorts of funky for them...just like our hormones make us sniffle at sad movies and sprouting boobs."She smiled a bit"Well....the one I had a crush on...Svetlana Ivanakof. She had this long black hair and dark eyes...and she made history interesting...She would talk about the battles and heads of state...she would ask us to think of them as people not just figures in a book.."

She looked at you and smiled a bit as she saw your long slender fingers on her ipod and looked away blushing thinking about taking those fingers and kissing them. She sat up hearing the song and smiled"I used to play that when i would want to wake up in the morning...that and aqua...I know they are sort of a poppy silly band but all their songs are just so dam happy and catchy...its like musical caffeine."She smiled a bit."And your welcome...I am just hoping i didn't completely weird you out."

Vanna Lane

"Well that explains why they are so dang smelly, I suppose," Alex grinned big, flashing her teeth for an instant. "Your teacher sounds interesting and pretty..." The familiar tune brought her back to the last school dance. It was so lame, her boyfriend at the time was such a jerk. "I love this song. The last time I heard this, I was with my boyfriend at the time. Him and his friends had spiked the punch with vodka. They were acting like such idiots and he kept trying to feel me up on the dance floor," she wrinkled her nose at the memory.

"I was so mad, I couldn't listen to that song for months without being reminded of his idiocy..." At the mention of Aqua, she perked up, "Aqua rules. I love happy music." Alex smiled, humming along to the tune. "Of course you didn't weird me out. It's cute the way you babble sometimes." Looking around the room, she caught sight of the alarm clock by Fiona's bed. Realizing what time it was she sighed, "I've gotta go. It's nearly 7, which is dinner time and if I'm late my aunt will be upset..." she trailed off, stalling, not really wanting to leave.

Thesunmaid

She looked at you and smirked"yeah...well...she was."She listened and smiled a bit"Well well doesn't he sound like prince charming..I am not big on vodka...I prefer red wine myself..."she shrugs and smiled"Umm I am not a lush or anything...wine is sort of like water in Europe. They serve it all the get togathers and such. And its not exactly hard to get.She looked at you and smiled"Well I can't say I blame him for wanting to touch you.."she blinked and blushed"uhh sorry..."

She looked at you when you called her cute and blushed more "I....well OK...thank you..and that's one of the reasons i like them...they also put on a pretty good show. I saw them live when i lived in Germany a few years ago."She sat up and and nodded"OK well I guess i will see you at school then...did you want me to walk with you home? I mean if you are OK with that if you don't mind?"She smiles a bit standing up"Although we don't exactly live in an overly horrible neighborhood. But i feel sort of rude just letting you walk out and not going with you...so yup i must look completely adorable right now...babbling and all."

Vanna Lane

"Yeah. He was a jerk all right, but thankfully he was a senior and graduated last year. So, I don't need to worry about running into him," Alex smiled at that thought. She was glad he was gone. 'Good riddance,' she thought. Sober he was a decent guy, but aside from school, he was never very sober. For all she knew, he probably drank at school too! "Um... thanks," she said, blushing at the offhanded compliment. She was flattered, but speechless. So, she didn't say much more besides that.

Alex nodded at the mention of the concert. She was too embarrassed to admit she had never been to one before. Alex smiled at Fiona while she babbled away. She really was cute, but Alex was feeling shy all of a sudden. She didn't know how to express herself romantically  with a girl, being that this was her first endeavor into strange territory so to speak. Not knowing what to do she reached out and squeezed Fiona's hand and smiled at her appreciatively. "Oh. No you don't need to, but maybe tomorrow we can study at my house? I'll have to check it over with Gina first, but it could be fun. She doesn't really like most of my friends and so I don't bring many people by much," Alex realized she was rambling and was hoping she wasn't making a fool out of herself.

Thesunmaid

She grinned"Well my one and only boyfriend lives in Germany...so...its a pretty good chance i am not going to see him again unless I decide I want to move back that way. But I can see by the look on your face there was no love lost. She smiled seeing her blush"Ahh well like you said hes gone..and I have been drunk once...honestly I am not sure of the appeal..I woke up my head felt like it was 4 sizes too big and the room was spinning horridly."

She looked at you and smiled"Yeah i would really like to meet your aunt if shes about...and then I can see what a normal Yankee girls room is supposed to look like..."She smiled a bit"I will be on my best behavior...I will try not to let Gina know what a juvenile delinquent I am with my Oreo sandwiches...I might even try and act normal.."she grins and looked at you nibbling her lip and then leaned in hugging you"Thank you Alex...for not treating me like a bloody leaper or something...it gets really old moving around like that..."she pulled away realizing she was probably weirding you out again and smiled blushing a bit.

Vanna Lane

Alex kissed Fiona quickly on the cheek, before she could change her mind. She waved bye as she made her way to the front door, yelling, "See you at school," blushing madly. Walking home that evening she couldn't believe how much her life had changed in just one day. It was strange to think that you go to sleep one person and the next night you go to bed altered, changed. Not that she was complaining. She just wasn't sure how to handle it. Her image was very important to her and she knew that if people found out about this that they would look at her in a whole new light. She hoped she'd be able to manage the new changes gracefully, without embarrassing herself.

Mostly she feared that she would either scare away Fiona or that she would no longer be accepted. It's hard to be different. Especially in such a small town. People didn't much appreciate different. If it turned out that Alex was into girls, she'd have to decide whether or not to come out. As far as she knew not many, if any, people in town were gay. Her aunt might be OK with it, but she was rather easygoing in her views. One thing was for sure, Alex knew that Fiona was special and that if she were lucky, that fiery redhead would change her life.

Thesunmaid

She was surprised as hell at the kiss on the cheek and also blushed as she watched you walk off down the street trying not to think about what she would have done with you if she had not been so nervous about scaring you off for good. She sat on the couch and kept telling herself. You have a friend now Fi....don't fuck this up just because you think shes pretty...do not fuck this up...you don't want to scare her off just because you want a girlfriend...although maybe having a new friend would be good enough..she would have someone to talk to...and she would not be so lonely..."and then she started to day dream what it would be like to be able to walk down the hall with you..holding your hand...putting her arms around you...cuddling on the couch watching a movie...and then kissing and...gah! stop that..shes your friend...dammit. Why did Alex have to be so....nice and pretty and...dammit! she stood up and moved off back to her room and picked up her iPod listening to the song you had chosen earlier and sighed closing her eyes waiting for her mum and dad to get home.

Vanna Lane

As Alex made her way home, she felt simultaneously giddy and lost. Giddy at the prospect of kissing Fiona and more. Oh my. She wanted more? She smiled to herself, flushing scarlet in excitement at the possibility of more. Hugging herself she inhaled deeply, trying to calm herself. That's all that she'd need is her aunt seeing how she positively glowed since meeting Fiona. It had only been one day, but the electricity between them was undeniable. She felt alive and free, as if a weight had lifted off her chest. It was as if she had told this great secret, when in fact she had accidentally discovered one about herself.

Fiona had her completely enamored in such a short amount of time, that she taken aback in surprise. 'Am I gay?' she asked herself, knowing full and well what the answer was. 'We shall see, in time.' her subconscious whispered. Hence the reason for her also feeling so forlorn. She wasn't good with change. Upon opening her front door she heard her aunt calling to her from the kitchen, "How was your day, sweetie?" she asked while setting the table. "Good, I made a new friend," Alex answered absentmindedly. She grabbed some of the food and set it on the table.

Noticing how spacey her niece was being, Gina asked, "That's a good thing, right?" cocking her head to one side. Alex frowned, contemplating what she was being asked. She bit her lip before blurting out her answer quickly, before she could change her mind, "How do you know if you're gay?" Alex stole a peek at her aunt's expression, which was mostly surprised. "I'm not sure," she finally answers, honestly, then countering with, "Why? Do you think you are?" Alex could tell she wasn't judging her. As they sat down to dinner, she opened up to her aunt about her feelings. Before going to sleep, she breathed out a deep sigh of relief. 'I'll be OK,' she thought, before drifting off to sleep.

Thesunmaid

She waited for her parents to get home and told them all about her new friend Alex how nice and smart she was and her mother smiled and patted her hand"Well that's great honey...see I told you if we just got a change of scenery you would get out of that phase of liking girls. I mean its just not natural...its why your father god a transfer..its not as loose and wild here in America as it is in Europe."Fiona blinked and sighed seeing her mother was still going on about how her being gay was just a phase...dammit...she nodded and smiled weakly through dinner and headed off to her room as soon as she could get away moving up the stairs and standing in her door way and moving over to her ipod she put on the song that Alex liked and passed out for the night.

Vanna Lane

Alex groaned loudly as she opened her eyes slowly. Her eyelids felt heavy and her throat ached. Thinking she was just tired and thirsty, she drug herself out of bed and made her way towards the kitchen. After what seemed like forever, she made it to the fridge and poured herself a glass of orange juice. She wiped away the beads of sweat that had accumulated on her forehead with the back of her hand. Taking a swig of juice, she grimaced in pain as it burned its way down her throat.

Gina, who was making breakfast, turned around to flash her a smile, "Good morning." Her face fell as soon as she took in Alex's appearance, brows furrowing in worry. She immediately turned off the stove and ushered Alex back to bed. Grabbing the thermometer, she took her niece's temperature, raising her eyebrows when it beeped. "I'll call the school," she said sighing, brushing Alex's hair from her forehead, "Feel better sweetie." 'What about Fiona?' was her last conscious thought before she fell into a restless sleep.

Thesunmaid

She had woken up and been feeling a bit tired but she was getting to be excited about going to school...she got to see Alex. She was humming as she walked downstairs and her father smirked a bit"well someones in a good mood. Do I smell the scent of love in the air?"Fiona blushed a bit and ate her breakfast as her mother shot him a look and he ignored it"No I just made a new friend."Micheal nodded and sipped his coffee"good for you honey."Nothing more was said about it as she moved off to get her books and walk to school only to find out when she got there no Alex which worried her. It was a rather dreary day with out her. And at lunch she sat alone eating her sandwich and waiting for the end of the day. She asked the English teacher if they knew anything about Alex since they were doing their project together. The teacher informed her she was sick today but he would be happy to give her Alex's homework to take to her and got Alex's address for her.

She walked home worried about Alex thinking of her sick and feverish in bed and of course her imagination went a bit wild and she walked up to the door knocking Gina coming to the door looking at her a bit confused and she cleared her throat"Hello...ma'am...umm my name is Fiona...I was here to bring Alex her homework...we were studying together yesterday..."Gina smiled"Oh you are the girl she was with yesterday..sure come on in."Fiona smiled nervously and walked inside and Gina led her to Alex's room knocking the door gently looking at Fionna"Shes had a fever and been sleeping most of the day."She called out softly"Alex? you have a visitor.."She pushed the door open slowly for Fiona to walked off and left them with a bit of a smile on her lips which confused Fiona."Umm...thank you...ma'am.."

Vanna Lane

Alex opened her eyes grudgingly when she heard Gina's voice. As the door creaked open, she expected to see one of her classmates, but was surprised to see Fiona standing there. 'Oh my god, I must look a mess,' she thought, eyes wide. " Hi there," croaked Alex painfully. Speaking created a tickle in her throat and sent her into a coughing fit.

Tears sprung to her eyes as she motioned to Fiona for her glass of water. Taking a huge gulp, she all but collapsed back onto her pillows, suddenly exhausted. She smiled weakly at Gonna. 'Why, oh why does Fiona have to see me in such a mess?' Alex hoped Fiona still liked her. She must look awful.

Thesunmaid

She looked worried as she heard Alex grumbling and grumping from under the blankets and she looked at Gina nervously seeing her coughing and got her a glass of water and sat down on the side of the bed touching her hand"Hey are you OK? Should I get you something else?"She looked at her friend and smiled a bit reaching out and touched a cool hand to Alex's forehead and looked worried"she feels awfully hot...maybe she needs something to bring it down.."Gina nods"I'll go get something."she spins and moved off and she looked at Alex who even in her flushed sickly state still looked pretty...she actually somehow made a fever look good...then she realized she was staring and blushes looking away"I uhh..i brought your homework.."

Vanna Lane

Alex smiled back weakly at Fiona, covering her friends hand with her own and nodded in answer. Fiona was pretty cute when she was worried and she was flattered that she cared so much about her. As Gina ran off to get medicine, Alex leaned in to hug Fi. "Thank you for coming," Alex rasped out. It felt good to be hugged. She let go grudgingly, not wanting to get the other girl sick. 'She's so sweet,' she thought, leaning her head back to rest against her pillows.