News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikem

Quote from: Stone on April 28, 2015, 10:05:37 PM
Well, I just looked at your birth certificate. You're not Moby. Liar. Go away.

You're the second person to mention that guy. I had to look him up I had no idea what you guys were talking about. lol Did you think I was trying to look like him?

Oh, and uh, well I'm leaving you cause we're both dudes.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Caradoc

Aside from the whole being straight thing, I really like long hair, and you just don't have any. I'm sorry. It's over.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

blue bunny sparkle

So I was like poking around in your drawers and in the safe, that was behind the frame and I just happened to find your passport.

You're not a Doctor named Cara at all! And here I thought I was gonna make my Momma proud by dating a (rich) doctor and if it went really well, you know... I wouldn't have to worry about health insurance forevvvver.

*pouts* This is so not fair. I mean, I like you and all, but... what? You want me to actually work and get a job of my own and write up a resume? Really? Do you know how hard that is? Is this a joke? *tilts head* Cause, you know... it's not really funny.

I'm gonna break up with you now.

Caradoc

((I don't have a comeback for that one, but it was GREAT. *steps back out of the way for next response*))
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

Kythia

Oh, you think you can just step out of the way do you?  Just be all like "Oh, don't mind me, you just break up with Blue Bunny Sparkle"

Well, I've got news for you sweetheart, that ain't the way this gal rolls.  In a thread commanding me to break up with the person above me I am simply not the type of person to ignore that and break up with the person two above me.  No sirree bob.  So you just sit right down and get broken up with, you hear me?

"*steps back out of the way*" indeed.  Y'know, Caradoc, this is exactly why I'm dumping you.  You just think you can step out of the way, just keep your head down and nothing bad will happen to you.  Just sit and let someone else take the dumping that is rightfully yours.  Well, that may how it works in happy shiny unapproved land, but round here we break up with the person we're damn well meant to break up with.  If you don't like it, get back to Russia.

So you're dumped, Caradoc.  Me and Blue Bunny Sparkle are strong, and I don't appreciate you trying to make me dump her.  You just watch it *narrows eyes warily*

(Welcome to E! by the way)

Raef

*Walks in waggling his finger ominously at Kythia*

Now you just hold a darn tootin, fire shoot, TV mutin’  minute, Miss Firm-Tush! You can’t just go around breaking up with nice guys all willy-nilly like Caradoc! *huffs for emphasis*

If I was you, I wouldn’t be putting a fella down like that, especially coming from someone like you that has jeans that seems to have had a brawl with shredder and lost! I say! *wobbles his cheeks in exasperation*

Just because because he wants to spare her feelings, you will stomp on his kind and gentle heart! You, ma’dam…are a heartless, blonde um…sexy erm..that is to say…terrible (or terribly hot) personage!

You think you are the bees knees, don’t ya? Well…Im here to give you a jolly good what what and then some! Its OVER! I'm leaving your delectable arse! Har Har Har! I threw all your dubious lingerie out into the street too! Payback is a…oh candy *goes off to scratch his sweet tooth itch*
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Belle33

I'm not blind.  I've seen you flirting like mad with you know who.  You and I are so over.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Merry Gentry

You're always trying to suppress my natural flirty nature and I just can't be contained like that! I need my space!
We are just done, sorry!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

DrippingWords4562

What, you didn't think I was going to check your Snapchat stories, Merry?! I saw you with Belle, even though you said you were going to leave her. Well now, I'm leaving you!!!

Slams door

Wispyr

Is it hot in here or is this relationship suffocating me?

-Strolls out-

blue bunny sparkle

Oh. It's hot in here alright!

That's cause I'm here. Burning things up Baby. Like a wild FIRE through the California tinder.

You know that ol' saying? About the heat and the kitchen?

Well, don't let the swinging door hit you in the ass, darlin'.

I'm not spending any more time locked in the deep freeze.

Adios!

DrippingWords4562

You're so full of yourself, I can't take it anymore.

That wig looks dumb, too.

PEACE!

Merry Gentry

All the snooping and the checking up on me, the stalking my phone and work and friends?
You don't trust me and without trust, we have nothing!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Merry, Merry, Merry. Silly little Merry!

Of course we have something! Or, I have something. Videos and screen shots of you at your most private-est of moments.
Seems the 'stalking' as you call it paid off, and I have hours of editing to do to make that really great youtube video. And you're the STAR!

But honey, you're a little too wild for my tastes, so I'll have to let you go.

Autumn52

Bunny I can't break up with you. I know that I am expected to break up with you since that is the name of the thread but I just can't. You are wonderful, awesome, beautiful, sweet and just everything to me. So no I refuse to do it. I will be a rebel and break the rules before I break up with the most perfect woman I have ever met.

Hugs my dear bunny.

xoxo
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Merry Gentry

Xandi you are far to good for the likes of me, and you need to be with someone that deserves you.
I can't keep you to myself. It just wouldn't be fair.  I release you!  Be happy.

AmbrosiaPudding

Merry, I'm sorry. It's just, that was too much ass for me to handle.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Raef

I knew it! Cheating on me with Merry! Well its too late, missy sexy thang! Its over!...OVER i tell you! *storms off to go find a big tub of ice-cream*
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Merry Gentry

You accused me of cheating?  I know you who you were with, and what you were doing! I can handle that, what I can't abide by is the fact that you didn't invite me to join in!?  How could you! *sobs*

steele

I'm sorry I cant be with you any longer. I cant stand the fact that everyman or woman literally undresses you (of the little that you wear)with their stare at you exuberant mannerisms. Your aura is hypnotizing to those that barely cast a glance your way, only to be entrapped in the vacuum of your beauty. I cant bare it anymore. I'm sorry I must go now. 
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Merry Gentry

You are really wonderful, truly, however you're just too... what's the word I'm looking for, clean?
Sometimes a girl needs to be taken to the wild side, and you just don't have it in you.   Sorry!

Raef

HA! Its not enough that I own a mansion and several estates on the wild side, but now...NOW...you didn't jump in for surprise sexy time when I had hoped! You have desyncronished from me, Merry...why...just...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *le sobs* It just cannot be *insert dramatic ending theme song here*
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

AmbrosiaPudding

It's not you, it's me. I just, I just need a little softness in my life at this time and you're all hardness.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Merry Gentry

You want it soft, you want it rough, you want it here and there and everywhere... there is just NO pleasing you!  I'm out.

Stone

I told you. No panties in this house. Ever. But you don't listen. Go park your panty-clad butt out in the park.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.