M/M rps only!!!!

Started by Gabriel, August 22, 2009, 02:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

I don't find women attractive. I don't mind writing with a woman playing a man, please keep the characters male.

I would also like to note that I'm not a particularly successful Dom writer. In fact, I've been told I'm quite terrible.

Any of these games can be played from vanilla to extreme, so please don't be shy.

Alright. Here are some old ideas and some new ideas.
1. Slave/master. It's a basic and fairly common concept.
I will play either role in this relationship, but the role I play will be the submissive. Choose wisely.
- I would like to try this in some different settings. Also, I'm interested in testing this idea as a group RP.

2. step father/step son or step brother/step brother. I haven't really explored the dynamics of incest and figured it would be better to ease myself into the idea. It intrigues me, but I don't want to turn myself off from it by rushing in.

3.King/Page.
-noble/servant
-etc.

4. Werewolf/human
- I have gotten over my fear that I will utterly butcher the fantasy character, so I'm open to play the werewolf as well now.
That being said
+ Werewolf/Werewolf

5. Vampire/human.
+ Vampire/Vampire

6. demon/angel.
- I started this one but it appears to have died so....

7. A man is kidnapped to work upon a ship (I've forgotten the word for that) and forms a relationship with one of the crew members.
- or the captain, if you prefer.

8. Alien invasion
- either as a one on one or a small group

9.  Two men on opposing sides of a war

I realize these ideas aren't exactly detailed, and I want you to know that this was done purposefully and is not due to lack of imagination. I prefer to decide on the specifics of a story with the person I write with.

That's all for now. :)

Please pm me if you're interested.
Warming you, warming me.

Gabriel

I edited things, so.....

:: nudges the thread with his foot::
Warming you, warming me.