Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Deamonbane

Sorry...*bows* The gentleman is back... a lapse, I assure you, when I saw that backside wagging at me... won't happen again, unless you wish it so...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Stella

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

*eyes Bane warily and keeps her back up against a wall* Uh hu...

Deamonbane

*pouts at Bre's lack of belief* Yes... shameful... and very, very naughty... :P

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

Flaming

Deamonbane

*offers a hug to Bre* Please forgive me? *sniffs popcorn*

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

*steals some popcorn from Flaming and gobbles it up while considering Bane's request*

Deamonbane

Flaming

Stella

Ritsu

Deamonbane

*shudders to think what Ritsu has in mind for him... if whatever she is whispering is for him*

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ritsu

Brazen you've been being naughty with the [  you  ] tag haven't you?

Breathless Intent

*giggles at Ritsu and nods, turning in and whispering another few secrets, squeezing closer to the girl but winking at Bane as he kisses her hand*