A Cryptic Seeking Something

Started by Cryptic, January 22, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

SLIGHTLY AVAILABLE FOR NEW PLOTTING ADVENTURES

Hey howdy hi! Yep, the revamp continues for the moment, so bare with me. I know this is going to be a process, and even though you might see the thread up now, or active, it doesn’t necessarily mean I am looking for RP’s at the moment, just needing someplace to put my random ideas for what I would eventually love to work on. So I will try to keep that updated like some people do. So my availability at the moment, is not currently looking for new stories, but I always welcome helping people flesh out their ideas, or plotting things for when I am willing to take up a new RP and whatnot. Though I do love random PMs!

Please, please check my O/Os they are in my signature, but also: Here

As far as what I am willing to play sexuality wise: I am more comfortable with playing females, but I will play males, as long as you are patient, and don’t mind some weird if not funny references. I also have noticed that sometimes I either make my male characters a bit too dom or too submissive, it’s hard to find that balance. I have no experience with playing Trans, Herms, or Futas.

Who/What I am willing to play against sexuality wise: Anyone! Everyone! If it doesn’t work out then it doesn’t work out, but I will always be willing to accept a challenge, and as long as you don’t mind me asking you a ton of questions about it, or the mechanics of what’s going on with them mentally and such. I am always willing. :D

As far as pairing sexuality: Again I am up for anything, as long as the mechanics and such are explained to me, cause I’m still quite a “virgin” when it comes to playing with Trans, Futas, and Herms. So please forgive me on this, but don’t let that deter you from contacting me about ideas you have or inspirations from my own ideas. :)

Posting Frequency: This is a hard one for me to work on, cause my timing is all over the place from once a day, a week, to months. So from my partners I ask patience, and you shall have infinite patience from myself. If you haven’t had a post from me for two weeks, please go ahead and poke me to see if I am working on it, or when I can guesstimate when I will be able to work on it.

Just don’t be annoying with the pokes cause I will lose interest very quickly if I feel like I am forced to post a reply up immediately and not allowed to garner and organize my thoughts.

For my partners: I won’t poke you unless it’s twice pass the time I normally get a post from you, be it we have a monthly post rate and I don’t hear from you for two months, I will poke you to see what’s going on, if there’s something that needs to be made clear, or to just check up on you and see how you are doing. I do care about our RP yes, but I care more for you as the person behind the screen, so yes, expect a PM asking about your day, or if there’s something I might be able to help with in the world outside. (Really, I can be nice at times.)

Okay, now onto the good stuff. I am trying to keep it as organized as possible so bare with me:

Posts are as follows:

Genres: This will include the ones I am most familiar with and love to write, but also canon worlds I am more familiar with, if it’s not on there, doesn’t mean I won’t play it, but I have no idea what it is, and will require research to see if it catches my interest.

Pairings: This will include a small list of Canon ideas I will be willing to try out.

Original ideas: Yes, even Cryptics get those ideas, and I might include a song that inspired this idea, or pictures that got me going ooooh

Picture inspirations: These will be random photos, organized as I see how the story is going, but I have no idea on how to get that picture into an idea, so these will be fun to do with someone else’s take.

As always keep checking back for more ideas or inspirations even if your muse isn't working, or a pic catches your attention please use it and let me know so I can stalk your RP! Hehe, yes I am a stalker.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Cryptic

Genres:

Okay, so this one is a hard one to figure out for me, cause I have so many interests. So after a little debate, it’s going to be the ones I am the most familiar with, though I am always willing to try new ones.

Sci Fi:

I love the idea of futuristic settings, and dealing with robots, tech, space travel and such. It’s always been something fun to try out, to discover and to play cause anything is honestly possible with this particular genre.

Canons of Sci Fi:

Sadly this is going to be short cause I don’t know that many games that display the cannon world or such. Though I am willing to do some research to try them out. 

Though the settings and worlds I am more familiar with are:

Ender’s Game
Star Trek TNG some Voyeager

Fantasy:

Now with fantasy I tend to be a bit more picky when I choose to play it. I do love fantasy, but I require a fine balance with magic and stuff. There has to be limits on the monsters, weapons, magic, I don’t want an all powerful character perfect in everyway without any flaws and personality. Just NOPE!

In this genre it covers almost everything really, from supernatural, ancient patheons and such so many canon worlds I am willing to play in this.

Tolkien (in my opinion the father of fantasy)
Anita Blake
Merry Gentry
King Arthur
Gods and Goddesses
Supernatural
Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
True Blood

Like I said the list goes on and on and on. But I love this genre believe it or not, I’m just picky on what I want to do.

Post Apoc:

Humanity's last stand, or even the rebuilding of the cities, a virus/plague, zombies, alien attack, war. I love the strife in this.

The Walking Dead series (includes fear the walking dead)
Red Undead Redemption
The Last of Us
Fall Out
Pride Prejudice and Zombies
Abe Vampire Hunter

Although, I don’t want humanity to be completely destroyed I want them to have a fighting chance of course.

Historical:

I love exploring the past, though I may not be familiar with the clothing worn in those time periods, and might make a few flobs, I do love exploring history, even if it’s added with a little fantasy.

Time Periods I’m interested:

EVERYTHING!!!!

This like fantasy can cover just about everything really, and I love this, of course, though this also includes modern time periods as well which is another love as long as it has a twist.

I am honestly trying to just keep this short and simple though looking at it now, I am just gonna say… Pitch me an idea, if I’m not familiar with it, I’ll let you know and do some research on it to see if it’s something I can get into honestly. Just gonna stop it here, and say as far as Genres, I have an interest in playing everything including Horror, oh I love me some horror!!!!!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Cryptic

Pairings:

This is a bit harder to explain, cause I do love odd pairings, though I also like the normal ones as well as long as there is a bit of drama, conflict, action and strife. I am a sadist when it comes to my characters, I love torturing them, making them question their humanity and such as well. So that area is pretty wide.

I don’t normally play canon characters, instead I like creating my own cause Canon’s are harder for me to flesh out and figure out their thought process, so as long as you are willing to let me have my creative way with the character, I’m willing to play a select few of the Canons.

Marvel Superheros:

I am more familiar with X-Men, and Avengers. With these I am more apt at playing the heros against another hero, or a villian just for a change of pace. Though I am also more than willing to create a completely new superhero with flaws, limits, and all that fun stuff.

DC:

On this I am most familiar with the Batman Villians, so yes I will play Harley Quinn, Joker, Mr. (mrs) Freeze and so many more. I love his villians more than I like the bats and his crew.

That about covers it for the Canons I will be willing to play. Like I said, I prefer going original than canon.
A/A's

Cryptic

PLOT IDEAS:

Okay, so here are some original plot ideas racing through my head at the moment. They will not be organized and may contain images or music. As a fair warning, I will put NSFW for the images, but because I don't pay attention to the music videos, I will simply put them in spoilers as well because to be on the safe side. I don't want you to get in trouble if Animals from NIN starts playing around people. So with that, open and play with caution.

Oh ,and if I haven't mentioned it yet. Please read my O/O's before PMing me for my Ideas.

Now, this is going to be a completely different process so bare with me. I am hard pressed sometimes to find different plots so lately I have been collecting a lot of photos, with music playing in the background. I noticed that as I as staring at different collages of photos while listening to certain songs, scenes were taking form in front of my eyes. The emotion of the music compelling forward a story so intense that it's there for a fleeting moment, before the music ends. Though through this, getting different takes on the ideas of the pictures and music will in my mind create an even more compelling story because, it is something we worked on together from the bottom to the top.

If you come across this, and it gave you an idea, but you aren't wanting to write just yet, please let me know what you think of it. Yes, I am asking for feed back. LOL

Okay, so as stated.

Step one: Start the music
Step Two: Look at the picture while the music plays
Step Three: Contact me to hash out details, or tell me I'm out of my ever lovin' little mind. ;D

There will be no Titles for these right now, until we start plotting.

A/A's

Cryptic

PHOTO INSPIRATIONS:

So instead of flooding this page with all the photos out to see, I classified them under spoilers. Of course the NSFW are in the spoilers as spoilers. Heh. If you are struck by an idea on them, don't hesitate to toss some ideas as well as a copy of the image (so I know which one we are talking about). Sometimes it's where the best RPs come from. :D

SCI FI

SCI FI 2 (yes there is a lot of scifi :X)
NSFW

Fantasy

Historical also God/desses

Luis Royo, May contain NSFW images

Random Awesomeness that I found inspiring

Again this will be Constantly changing as I ponder ideas for the pictures, though again if an idea strikes on one of these pics, copy it and PM me the idea XD
A/A's

Cryptic

Well I thought I was done pestering people with my words. Though I know some potential partners like to stalk past stories, as well as current. Sooo gonna make it a bit easier for those that do.

Inactive/Dead RPs.

The Trial with Derwaysh Lighter. A succubus is sent to the realm of humans to complete a trail, in order to earn her full powers.

The Two Kingdoms with Assassini Non Con, an assassination gone wrong.

Dante’s Inferno With BlackStone BDSM, A woman gets involved with the Fae

Shipwrecked with LostInTheMist A group of Romans and their newly acquired slaves are wrecked on an island

The Federation Needs Your Powers With JaySwitch BDSM A group of aliens invade to take talented Humans.

When she walked into Class with Shale BDSM A student falls for her Dom Teacher

Sins of the Father with CrownedSun Light. A new father falls in love with a parishioner (might drag out from the graveyard soon :))

Current RPs

Love comes home with CrownedSun Light (Just started!) Persphone has disappeared from Olympus and lost her memories, will Hades and her fall in love with her all over again?

Until the end of time with RedPheonix Extreme Two souls bound together by the spell of a goddess, following their journey through time and lives.

A Fate worse Than Death with Malediction Extreme (Just started!!) An evil king sends a knight to his witch for her to torture information from him. Will his mind and body survive?

The fate war with BlackStone Non Con BDSM An elven princess is kidnapped by the drow and forced to be his slave. Will he break her?
A/A's

Cryptic

Added a plot bunny, still working on cyberpunk red riding hood idea.
A/A's

Cryptic

Giving it a bump, open for new plotting adventures.
A/A's

Cryptic

General Clean Up, additions, and trying out a new experiment. Still open for a couple RPs slow posting though.
A/A's