Decent Conversation, Here we come! ^_^

Started by NojoomElShat12, October 17, 2010, 08:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NojoomElShat12

Hello all :)
Since most of the new members are waiting for approval, we can come here and have a decent conversation.
I am waiting for approval + you are waiting for approval = both have wonderful conversation as we go along the waiting process. Its up to you to decide what kind. I don't mind. And I love to make new friends too once I am approved! Let's see, how are you all doing? :P

HockeyGod

Hi there NojoomElShat12! The intro board is really just for introductions and questionnaires. Staff like to keep it nice and clean.

For socializing you can use the Doormat, the Non-Adult Role Plays, and the General Chat areas.  ;D

This thread will disappear after a moderator sees it - it will most likely be sucked up into your intro thread. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them in your intro thread  ;D

shadowsdream

@NojoomElShat12

Hey stranger! I'm new too waiting approval.
I'm well, i'm enjoying the questions during the approval period! How are you?
What kind of RP's are you into?

Shadow.

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: alxnjsh on October 17, 2010, 08:14:05 PM
Hi there NojoomElShat12! The intro board is really just for introductions and questionnaires. Staff like to keep it nice and clean.

For socializing you can use the Doormat, the Non-Adult Role Plays, and the General Chat areas.  ;D

This thread will disappear after a moderator sees it - it will most likely be sucked up into your intro thread. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them in your intro thread  ;D

Oopsies! I didn't know
I just wanted to talk while I am waiting for my process
Sorry

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: shadowsdream on October 17, 2010, 08:22:41 PM
@NojoomElShat12

Hey stranger! I'm new too waiting approval.
I'm well, i'm enjoying the questions during the approval period! How are you?
What kind of RP's are you into?

Shadow.

I think this thread will disappear! >.<
I am doing alright, just about to go sleep soon to get up!
And I am into romance, seducing or get seduced with female, action, mysterious, charm, darkness.
How about you? And welcome!

shadowsdream

Quote from: NojoomElShat12 on October 17, 2010, 08:43:14 PM
I think this thread will disappear! >.<
I am doing alright, just about to go sleep soon to get up!
And I am into romance, seducing or get seduced with female, action, mysterious, charm, darkness.
How about you? And welcome!

Why will it disappear?
Me too its really late for me!
I'm into romance as well, I like seduction and mystery but i'm more interested in bringing to life other peoples ideas and fantasies i'm good at adapting my self to peoples needs and fulfilling them.
Hope to RP with you some time!
Have a nice sleep!

Shadow.

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: shadowsdream on October 17, 2010, 08:56:56 PM
Why will it disappear?
Me too its really late for me!
I'm into romance as well, I like seduction and mystery but i'm more interested in bringing to life other peoples ideas and fantasies i'm good at adapting my self to peoples needs and fulfilling them.
Hope to RP with you some time!
Have a nice sleep!

Shadow.

The mentor told me so I don't know :( But I posted the other one in game social thing!
Ooo I love to play with you too sometimes
You can have my email if you like hehehe but I don't want to have several randoms or get hacked so I don't know! Are you male or female?
I am still awake, where you live? :P

Beguile's Mistress

This thread is now in the Forum Games/Socializing forum.

The rules that apply in your Introduction thread apply here.  No personal information, contact information or non-PG-13 information may be posted here.  At the very least that information will be snipped.

We want all of our new members to have as much fun as possible during the approval period and try to do everything we can to ensure that.  All we ask is your cooperation in adhering to those rules.

shadowsdream

@Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 17, 2010, 09:11:54 PM

The rules that apply in your Introduction thread apply here.  No personal information, contact information or non-PG-13 information may be posted here.  At the very least that information will be snipped.

What exactly is meant by personal information? I'm not about to start giving out my life story but i'm just unsure as what you class as personal information for example if I was to state where I lived?

shadowsdream

Quote from: NojoomElShat12 on October 17, 2010, 09:00:29 PM
The mentor told me so I don't know :( But I posted the other one in game social thing!
Ooo I love to play with you too sometimes
You can have my email if you like hehehe but I don't want to have several randoms or get hacked so I don't know! Are you male or female?
I am still awake, where you live? :P

I think this thread will be okay. And don't give me your email here as I think that that classes as personal information that we are not allowed to talk about in this part of the site. Maybe at a later date when we are approved if its allowed then that is!

I'm a guy and im from the UK :P read my irtorduction thread if you like I tried to look for yours but couldn't find it. Where are you from?

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 17, 2010, 09:11:54 PM

We want all of our new members to have as much fun as possible during the approval period and try to do everything we can to ensure that.  All we ask is your cooperation in adhering to those rules.

-giggles- sorry about that, I knew I shouldn't but I was just wondering. And I made one that look exactly like this in game social forums, can the moderator remove it or something please?

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: shadowsdream on October 17, 2010, 09:17:55 PM
I think this thread will be okay. And don't give me your email here as I think that that classes as personal information that we are not allowed to talk about in this part of the site. Maybe at a later date when we are approved if its allowed then that is!

I'm a guy and im from the UK :P read my irtorduction thread if you like I tried to look for yours but couldn't find it. Where are you from?

Yeah I kind of knew it but wanted to make sure.
Well once we both are approved, I will be able to do so :)
And I couldn't find yours either. There so many yet it's confusing and hard.
Nice I am female and I am from Canada. :)
How old are you? I am nineteen :)
When did you join? I joined yesterday :P

shadowsdream

@NojoomElShat12

Quote from: NojoomElShat12 on October 17, 2010, 09:26:10 PM
Yeah I kind of knew it but wanted to make sure.
Well once we both are approved, I will be able to do so :)
And I couldn't find yours either. There so many yet it's confusing and hard.
Nice I am female and I am from Canada. :)
How old are you? I am nineteen :)
When did you join? I joined yesterday :P

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85942.0 thats mine :P
I'm 23 I joined yesterday too = ]
Link me yours and i'll have a read through it!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: NojoomElShat12 on October 17, 2010, 09:24:04 PM
-giggles- sorry about that, I knew I shouldn't but I was just wondering. And I made one that look exactly like this in game social forums, can the moderator remove it or something please?

I believe your threads have been merged though only you can tell if both threads are here.

Please remember that approval is not guaranteed.  Staff does not share their criteria for approval so when speaking of future events if not when is preferred.

It's nice to see that you are enjoying the thread here but please don't forget to visit your Introduction threads and answer any questions left for your there.

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 17, 2010, 11:00:54 PM
I believe your threads have been merged though only you can tell if both threads are here.

Please remember that approval is not guaranteed.  Staff does not share their criteria for approval so when speaking of future events if not when is preferred.

It's nice to see that you are enjoying the thread here but please don't forget to visit your Introduction threads and answer any questions left for your there.

Aha I see, again, I apologize.
And thank you as I always check what kind of replies I am getting. Ofcourse, many questions are being received so it's all well, thank you. :)

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: shadowsdream on October 17, 2010, 09:28:32 PM
@NojoomElShat12

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85942.0 thats mine :P
I'm 23 I joined yesterday too = ]
Link me yours and i'll have a read through it!

Hehe alrighty :P
Mind if I ask what is fetishes?
Here's the link
You have to go down since it got messed a bit :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85966.0

shadowsdream

@NojoomELShat

A fetish is when you like something :) Though that is a very simple answer!

Thanks I'll read your thread now!

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: shadowsdream on October 18, 2010, 07:51:47 AM
@NojoomELShat

A fetish is when you like something :) Though that is a very simple answer!

Thanks I'll read your thread now!

Hmm, are you sure about that?
Isn't it something else?

And thank you
How are yu? :P

shadowsdream

Quote from: NojoomElShat12 on October 18, 2010, 01:34:09 PM
Hmm, are you sure about that?
Isn't it something else?

And thank you
How are yu? :P

That was my PG 13 answer!
I'm okay thanks you?

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: shadowsdream on October 18, 2010, 01:56:21 PM
That was my PG 13 answer!
I'm okay thanks you?

I knew it'll be over that but still don't know it x.D
I am okay yet tiring from my routines.
Um...truth or dare lol?

shadowsdream

Quote from: NojoomElShat12 on October 18, 2010, 04:37:02 PM
I knew it'll be over that but still don't know it x.D
I am okay yet tiring from my routines.
Um...truth or dare lol?

Okay you go first :P

Star Safyre

And the definitions for fetish are:

1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
3. Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

And welcome to E!  Happy and speedy approval wait to you both!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

shadowsdream

Star Safyre

Anytime!  *waves*

Perhaps I should try to pass myself off as E's private dictionary...   ^-^
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

shadowsdream

I sometimes wish I new the dictionary off by heart. It be amazing to have that kind of word power.