A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

They were almost to the bottom of the stairs when Lyk asked his fatal question.  Stopping on the next stair down, she slowly turned to him.  "How was it?  Well, as far as I know it was perfect.  But then I have nothing to compare it to."  She grinned, then going down the stairs some more, chuckling to herself.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I was just wondering you know haha." He was kind of self concious about it it was his first time too after all. Soon they got to the classroom. "Here we are he said as he opened the door for her.

Edhel Tari

Eva walked back into the room, resuming their position earlier, in the same two chairs.  Nothing had changed so far.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk sat beside her actually closer to her he was more protective then ever now there was only one more level of protection he could reached and he dreadfully hoped he wouldn't reach that level with her until after they graduated from this place.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Kevben Battleheart on July 03, 2010, 06:42:48 AM
Rogal thought on Alex's question, having to have forgotten that because she was a vampire she would most likely be part of several families. "I'd like to hear about your first vampire family." he said when Eva and Lyk left the room, his eyes following Lyk until they were out the door and then returned to looking at Alex.

"that one wasn't so fun." I said letting my mind roll back to those first few years as I vampire to the hunger and fear that came along with not knowing what I was and not liking it once I did know. "I didn't elect to become what I am so I hated my maker and even starved myself in rebelion a few times. he was in love with me to a degree and was convinced I would come around. I never did. Finally he gave up and gave me to another vampire to be kept." I said with a shrug. "it didn't last long thank god and the next family though strained was much better plus he was my makers maker so it was an easy transition."

Edhel Tari

Eva just naturally leaned into Lyk's protective posture.  As far as she was concerned, they were one now.   Since the teacher had not arrived, she simply leaned against his shoulder and rested the side of her temple against his cheek.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk put his arm around her as she leaned into him reminding him how lucky he was.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal listened as Alex told him about her first vampire family and he couldn't help but feel sad for her. The first few years must have been terrible for her as she slowly came to terms with what she had become. "Forgive me for bringing back what must be some painful memories. If I had known even a little, I would've never asked but at least your in a better family now." he said, feeling bad that he had asked. "Well, I asked you a question. Only seems proper that I answer one of yours and I'll answer any question." he said, nodding his head at her.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

"didn't anyone tell you knowledge is power" I said laughing lightly "and it's no big deal about my family don't feel bad it was a life time ago." I said laughing again and glancing around thinking "why don't you give me an over view of your life. tell me how you lived before you came here." I asked looking interested wondering how diffrent his life was for the other human slaves I'd met.

Shoshana

It felt like class would never start. And the other students, Nate noticed, were busily talking. Eva and Lyk had come in together, and seemed to have eyes only for each other. Interesting--Nate filed that piece of information away. He hoped things would work out for them, because a wolf/vampire break-up had the potential to get really ugly.

Nate shook his head a little at that thought. Then he turned to Samantha and smiled. "No point in waiting till the end of class, I guess. Would you mind telling me a little more about yourself? We should probably get to know each other."
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kevben Battleheart

~~Rogal Dorn~~

"I had an ok life," Rogal began, recalling all he could remember of his life till now, "I lived with my master who my family had served for generations. I had an education that is better than some, and he never abused me or my family. But some of the things he made me do, made me wish I was sometimes dead, for instance he had me kill a little girl. A little girl! But my family didn't care what he made me do for you see, they were hoping he would turn me into a vampire, but instead he turned my sister and then gave me to her. I was afriad that she might get overzealous during one of her feedings, and that's why I always have that silver dagger on me but then he sent me here. Why I have no clue but I'm glad to be away from his home." Rogal said with a smile, glad that he no longer served under Konrad.

~~Adolphus Von Carstein~~

Adolphus had arrived sometime during the night and while all the students had slept, he had been exploring the school so he could get the layout of the place. When morning had arrived and what had appeared to be all of the students, gathered into one room, he walked in and stood in front of them all to introduce himself. "Good morning to you all. I'm here to help you all learn how to better master your "gifts" but before I begin the lesson, why don't we introduce ourselves. I'll start. My name is Adolphus Von Carstein and I love hunting." he said with a smile as he looked the class over, memorizing faces as he waited for names.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

I looked up at the new teacher and smile. Unafriad as always I spoke up first "Hello Adolphus I'm Alex. Are you going to be taking over the class?" I asked wondering what had happened to the human and if he'd be coming back.

Kaiser Maverick

He stared at the new teacher with intrigue.He said he was a hunter.He wondered exactly what he was hunting.What was his goal being here.

Edhel Tari

Eva was surprised at the teacher.  To help us with our gifts?  She raised her hand a little and said, "Eva here."  Putting her hand back down, waiting to see what the teacher would have them do.
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I turned to look at Eva since I didn't hear her come in again. See Lyk with his arm around her surprised me. I smiling at her in a knowing way and nodded towards Lyk. I was surprised at her in many way but mostly I was impressed. She was so young and was risking all for a love that for her would be by definition fleeting. She's outlive him by hundreds of years and she was still willing to gamble on love with someone completely unsuitable. Maybe was all had alot to learn for Eva.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu looks over at Alex and gently taps her on the shoulder.

LimitlessNikkie

I look at the teacher quickly making sure he isn't paying attention to me then turn around. "hey" I whisper smiling.

Kaiser Maverick

“Hey."he said as he smiled back at her.He looked up slight at he teach to make sure he didnt see them.“I need to talk to you.Alone."

LimitlessNikkie

A look of confusion passed over my face. "ummm OK. can it wait till after class." I ask in a whisper looking at the teacher and the other students wondering how I was going to get out of there unnoticed if Kiryu wanted to go now.

Kaiser Maverick

He looked confusion on his face.He thought for a sec.“Think we can sneak out?"

Kevben Battleheart

Those who had spoken their names, Adolphus memorized the names while looking each of them in the face. There were, however, those who hadn't introduced themselves. "No Alex I will not be taking over, I'm just here to observe and, if necessary, guide you in your gifts and I see we have a few shy ones," he said with a smile as he examined those who hadn't spoken, "let's have you come up then shall we. I promise I won't bite." He was looking at Kiryu, who he had noticed was talking, while he took out a few things from his pockets. A dead cat, a phial of blood, and a paper with runes written on it.

Kaiser Maverick

He slowly got up and walked down to the front of the class.He stayed preped for any mishaps that could happen.

LimitlessNikkie

I looked up quickly masking a look of guilt for being caught whispering. I looked with interest at the things being pulled out of the teachers pocket and caught site of the blood. The familiar desire rose within me and I pushed it aside trying to pay attention.
I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen out of my purse and scribbled on it quickly and when the teacher wasn't looking passed it to Kiryu as he walked to past me. 'I kind of want to stay for class but if it's important we can go'

Kaiser Maverick

He sneaks a peek at the note and smiles.He gives her a“It can wait"smile and proceeds to the front.

Kevben Battleheart

Adolphus laughed a little at the boy. He seemed to ready himself for something bad to happen, which brought a brighter smile to his lips. "There is no need for worry young one, I am merely going to ask you a few questions before my little demonstration, only three questions mind you. First, what is your name. Second, what power or gift do you posses, and third, have you managed to control it yet. Only those three questions you have to answer and then help me in my demonstration and then you may return to your seat." he told Kiryu as he tried to act warm and friendly.