Surviving the Wild West

Started by Kaizen, July 15, 2010, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheka Man

The Sheriff walked up to Grizzily. "That was an expert bit of shooting you did there...seeing as they started the whole thing I'm not going to arrest you. Have you ever thought about becoming a deputy sheriff? The pay would be good."

(OOC-Not  tomorrow but the next day I'll be AFK for 13 days on holiday abroad.)

Dunnuck

Grizzly looked up to the sheriff from under his hat. "Ha. Me a deputy?" He took a drink of his beer. "Not me, sir." He said with a short laugh, taking another gulp. "Law life seems to exciting for me. I'm just a man with a quick hand and steady shot." He lied.

Cheka Man

The Sheriff shurgged. "Suit yourself,Sir, you know who to come to if you change your mind." He walked away to the bar to buy himself some beer.

asmodai510

Wyatt smirked watching Grizzly and taking in first the tension of his spotting the sheriff then his flashy if effective gun play and just the trace of a scar down his cheek,  "Grizzly hmmmm..." he murmured to himself remembering the poster he'd seen in the last town, "law seldom gets much right..." he breathed shaking his head, lucky for the man he wasn't hard up at the moment or things might have gotten ugly in the saloon but Wyatt just smiled to himself though the expression didn't extend to his cold sharp eyes as he moved across the room to a seat and sat down stretching out before drawing his knife and starting to pick the dirt from beneath his nails, one thing he didn't like about his lifestyle was the ammount of work it took to stay clean, though it was a very minor detail considering how much he enjoyed all other aspects.  "hope there's a decent laundry and barber in town." he said to himself as he constructed a mental inventory of tasks he would have to take care of to get settled in.

Edhel Tari

Pedro's dive into the tub left Emma soaked from the neck down.  And everyone knows what happens to white cotton when water hits it.   But Emma just let it go, the smell of the guy just too much to deal with.  As the knock came to the door, she was about to get up and answer it, when Pedro sounding a bit angry, beat her to it.  She had to smile at his clearly lighter behind as he walked away.  "That's what they mean, where the sun don't shine."   She smirked to herself.  But once he turned with the bottle of wine, Emma said, "We were giving you a bath, darlin.  Now bring that bottle of wine over here and get back into this warm tub.  I got plans for you."  She winked at him. 

Hopefully, he would open that bottle and drink it all.  Men were often so much easier to handle when they were a little drunk.  Of course, there were the other kind.  The ones that got mean, but Pedro didn't strike her as one of those.  "And it seems you are very happy at the moment, Senor."  She giggled, looking up and down his body. 

Putting the huge sponge back into the water, she lifted it letting the water drain from it slowly.   Then she took her finger and beckoned for him to join her.  Hopefully, he wouldn't splash this time.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Dunnuck

Grizzly looked across to the man with the knife. From the look of him, he wasn't just some average joe. As a matter of fact, he looked like a type that Grizzly was familiar with: bounty hunter. He rested his hand on his gun, just in case.

OOC: Gunna get a driving point in here soon, if thats ok with all. ^_^ add some present danger/objective.

Kaizen

“Oh right! Da bath, hehe” Pedro giggled as he moseyed over to the tub.  He became distracted by the image of Emma’s body through her wet cotton undergarments and fell into the tub awkwardly. Miraculously he managed to keep his grip on the wine bottle and not break it against the side of the tub.  “Oops! hehe, I fell down! *hic* hehe” he said, obviously drunk from drinking an entire bottle of whiskey in less than an hour.  The jolt of the fall had started a bout of hiccups.

Correcting himself to sit properly in the tub, “*hic* I’m gunna seeng joo a song. *hic*” Pedro told Emma with as much sincerity as he could muster.  He pulled out the wine bottle’s cork with his teeth and tried to spit it onto the floor, he missed and it fell into the tub. Then he began singing, with the hiccups, proclaiming his love for Emma in Spanish. 

asmodai510

Wyatt's eyes flashed as they saw Grizzly fingering his gun but he remained still while continuing to pick the dirt from his nails before finally finishing he slipped his knife away and stood heading over to the bar, "I need a room." he told the barman, "of course sir, 3 dollars a night," Wyatt nodded and took out a wad of bills giving the barman several, "that should cover me for at least a week." he said. "y... yes sir," said the flustered barman quickly stuffing the money away not used to seeing so much, "right this way." Wyatt followed heading up the stairs after the barman and going to one of the rooms.

Cheka Man

OOC-I will be afk abroad for 13 days. :(

Edhel Tari

Emma giggled at Pedro as he began to relax more, if that were possible, and she had to admit, he was rather cute when he was drunk.  When he fell into the tub, she put her arms up to protect herself again, as she laughed hysterically, but it was no use.  "Oh well, I'm wet already."  She thought to herself.

Picking up the sponge again, she began to wash Pedro's feet and legs as he sang his love song to her.  She had to smile, she wasn't always greeted with such pleasantries. "Oh Pedro, that is so romantic!"  She had her back to him, but now turned to face the tub, looking at Pedro and make a kiss towards him, "You sing so lovely.   You make me feel so beautiful!"   Working her way up his body from his legs, she took great pains not to miss one spot on him, finally ending at his back.  "How do you feel now?"  She cooed into his ear.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

asmodai510

Wyatt set his things down next to his bed glad to have his items stored before he headed back down stairs.  He surveyed the saloon again when he re-entered as he pondered his next move in town.  He had a place to stay, booze, money, maybe he should find a woman to keep him company.

Kaizen

As Pedro sat there in the tub, with the hiccups, and Emma scrubbed him clean, he continued to sing.  At first the bathwater was clean, but as Emma did her washing the water began to look like tea.  As more and more dirt was scrubbed from his hide, the water got darker and darker, it went from a tea color to bourbon, from bourbon to a hot chocolate, and finally from hot chocolate to a coffee color.  It was astonishing the amount of grime that one bath could liberate. 

Pedro finished his song and took more than a few gulps of wine.  The wine was considerably smoother than the whiskey so Pedro obliged himself generously.  Emma spoke seductively into his ear, “How do you feel now?”

Pedro shivered as Emma’s breath traveled by his ear and down his neck.  “Hehe, *hic* I feel like a new man, gra- *hic* -cias Seenorita!”  He said as he stood up wobbily.  Pedro was a few shades lighter and he had pruned from sitting in the warm water for so long.  His body was not used to being immersed and he definitely was not used to soap.  “Oh, Seenorita! Where are mi manners!? *hic*” he asked her as he held the wine bottle up to Emma offering her a drink, “Have some of dis wine, *hic* is muy bueno!”

Edhel Tari

Emma was surprised how different Pedro looked with a good scrubbing.  Perhaps she should have charged more.  As she began to wash his face, she leaned into the tub, her breasts just skimming the water as Pedro offered her a taste of his wine.  Pulling back, leaning against the edge of the tub on her knees, she took the bottle to her lips and filled her mouth with the sweet wine and then handed it back to him, wiping her mouth before saying.  "So, you ready to go upstairs my sweet little enchilada?"  She giggled.

Taking her hand, she let it glide over his chest, her eyes taking in his whole frame.  Then letting her hand fall a little further down, she looked at him and winked.  "Come on, my room is just up those stairs."  She nodded towards the side where another set of stairs was almost hidden.  "Its my own private entrance and exit."

Standing up, she put out her wet hand towards him and waited for him to stand and get out of the tub.  She also wanted to see how the rest of him looked, now that he was cleaned up.
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

As Emma turned up the bottle of wine Pedro was offered an unobstructed view of Emma’s bounteous landscape.  His face turned chili pepper red and he lost all muscle control and slid below the surface of the water in the tub.  Air bubbles escaping as he exhaled, he emerged for a breath in time to hear Emma, “… my sweet little enchilada?”

“Leetle Enchilada! I don’t have no leetle eenchilada, see!” he stood up in the tub revealing that Emma’s description was correct.  Looking down he said, “Oh, yeah hehe I reckon it es poco hehe!” he said unashamed.  “Hehe The water must be frio… Oh hey, no more hiccups!” he proudly declared.  Needing another drink, Pedro took the bottle of wine that Emma offered back and took a big swig.

“Come on, my room is just up those stairs.”  Emma said as she offered her hand.  “Oh, upstairs hehe, yeah, let’s go upstairs hehe” It was evident by now that Pedro was a giggledrunk.  “Wait just a meenute mi corazon”  Pedro said as he grabbed his sombrero and shotgun.  He didn’t go anywhere without either one.  “Ok, let’s vamanos hehe!” he prompted.  Wearing only his sombrero with a wine bottle in one hand and his shotgun in the other, he motioned for Emma to lead him up the stairs.  “After joo hehe” he nodded.

Cheka Man

The Sheriff watched the man with the knife quietly. It's a good thing this is not one of those proper cities out east or I'd have to go and arrest him. I think I want to talk with him and find out a little more about him.

Edhel Tari

Emma found Pedro delightful.  He was funny, which most of the men weren't, and he wasn't all over her....he seemed to like to take in the view of her first.  She rather liked that.  But when he stood up showing his.....enchilada....she couldn't help it, she burst out laughing.  Quickly standing, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close.  "There's nothing small about you, Pedro."

He was ready to go upstairs, letting him go, she just shook her head when he put on his sombrero and grabbed his gun.  When he asked her to lead the way,  Emma tweaked his nose and said, "Pedro, you are just so cute!  And a gentleman too.  Just wait until I get you upstairs."  Grabbing her dress and shoes, she lead the way upstairs and into her room.

It was one of the largest rooms in the house, and she paid dearly for it.  But she liked the space.  She had an iron bed and the prettiest, frilly curtains and bedspread money could buy.  She even had sent all the way to New York for real satin sheets.  A carpet graced the floor and a beautiful oil lamp rested on the night stand.  Taking Pedro's hand, she took his hat from him and placed it on top of the dresser, "Do you want your gun by the bed or would you like it in the corner over there?"  She asked pointing to the corner.  Looking back, she let her hand stroke his arm, "It might get in our way, darlin."
(Shakespeare)

asmodai510

Wyatt headed back to the bar and took a seat at it ordering the Tequila this time as was suggested, it was swill but it wasn't as awful as his previous drink.  He looked once again around the bar as he drank.

Kaizen

“Oh, yeah, it might be in my way, hehe” Pedro chuckled at the thought of getting absolutely wild with Emma.  “Let’s put it over dere in dee corner Senorita.”  He said as he jumped on the bed landing spread eagle.

Bang Bang - the bartender hammered on the door, “Dammit Emma, hurry the hell up.  We’re a gettin busy an yore takin too long!  I’m gunna charge ya double if ya don’t git down stairs an git ta whorin.”

Edhel Tari

Emma sighed and rolled her eyes as she heard the bartender.  "Geez, you'd think I don't pay him enough, wouldn't you?"  She smirked and looked back at Pedro, with a smile.  "Well...aren't you the picture of manliness?  I'm going to have hurry so I can play with you."  Emma removed her clothes and slipped into bed with Pedro.  "Now sugar, you just whisper in my ear what you want from me, and I will be happy to oblige.  "Kissing him, as his beard tickled her mouth."

Emma completely covered them both with the blanket and waited for his delights.   For twenty dollars, she was his.  Besides, she wasn't owned by anyone else.  Let the others girls work the bar, Pedro seemed to be quite fun.   
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

OOC -

Due to the direction that the bedroom scene is going, and the PG-13 location of this thread, the bedroom scene between Emma and Pedro will continue here:

Surviving the Wild West - Emma and Pedro

When finished, the characters will make their way back into the main RP.  Feel free to check it out.

Kai

Edhel Tari

Bell had been rudely awaken by the bartender to get her butt out of bed and down to her whoring job.  "Where the hell is Emma!"  She screamed at the top of her lungs, sitting up and tossing her pillow at the door.  Emma was usually the one that got up early to take the morning guys.  Hell, Emma didn't have a schedule and it irked Bell she had to cowtow to that prima donna.

Bell slowly got out of bed and cleaned herself up, put on her black dress and fixed her hair.  Bell knew she had the prettiest blonde hair in town and a cute face to go along with it.  As her hands stopped fiddling with her hair, they came down and slid gently down the sides of her waist.  And she had a great figure too.  She and Emma were always in competition to see who could do the best each night.  Now that she was up midday, maybe she could actually beat Emma.  And Emma couldn't complain since Bell was told to come down.

The thought made her morning much brighter as she walked over to her bedroom door, opened it and walked out to the stairs.  She was still trying to make sure her hair was right when she approached the top.  As she took the first step, she glanced about the room surprised at how many men were there.  "Well, I'll be."  She said loud enough for everyone to hear as she moved down to the middle of the stairway and looked at all of them.  "I've never seen so many handsome men here at midday in a very long time.  Now....which one of you gentlemen will be buying me a drink?"  She asked in her best southern belle drawl, as she continued down the stairs to the bottom.

(Shakespeare)

katewithcurves

Word got quickly to Kate that "The Drunk Mexican" was back in town. She knew that when he came to town he had money in his pockets to burn and had gotten her fair share at the poker table over the last couple years.  She just had to get there before he wasted it all away on whiskey and that tart Emma. She had taken him for a good $100 last time he visited so he was certain to want to win some back, she just needed to make sure she was ready for him.

Kate went to her drawer and pulled out her best silk panties.  They had been a gift from an admirer who brought them himself from Paris.  She sat down on the bed and started to slide them on.  She caught her breath as she felt the silk against her smooth legs.  She had almost forgotten how wonderful it felt against her skin. She then went to her dresser and found a garter belt and her sexiest lace top stockings.  Next came her special bustier; she had cut the top inch of fabric off to expose the tips so she could get support without it showing when she wore a strapless dress.  The thought long and hard about which dress to wear and finally settling on a green and black number.  The skirt was very short; somebody was likely to get a flash of her upper thighs tonight.  She stepped into the dress and pulled it up, adjusting the top so that she was almost indecent.  "Wow" she thought, "between the low top and the short skirt this doesn't cover much of me at all."  She put on her favorite necklace, the one with the fire red ruby pendant that hung just at the top of her cleavage, drawing the eyes there immediately.  A matching pair of ruby and diamond earring went on next and last a green tie holding back her auburn hair.  She pulled on a pair of heels and eyed herself critically in the full length mirror. She felt very attractive, and thought she looked that way as well.  She hoped the guys were sufficiently distracted as well.

She got her poker stake from under the loose floorboard and tucked the roll into her purse and walked to the door.

Kate left the boarding house and was at the saloon in a few minutes.  When she pushed open the door every head in the room turned to look at her.  Sure, she played there regularly but a cotton dress was typical when she was just playing with the locals.  She only got dressed up when a big target came to town and The Mexican definitely qualified.  Everybody knew when they saw her an epic poker game could be in the making.

She walked to the bar and asked for a shot of "something good." She downed it and surveyed the room.  He wasn't here but she saw a game with a decent amount of money on the table and a couple of open seats.  "That's the game he'd want" she thought to herself.  She walked over to the table, batted her eyelashes a few times and said innocently "You boys mind if I sit down?" 

"Not at all, ma'am" was the immediate reply.  Every man at that table knew that body had been traded for a pot once before and every guy hoped he might be the next to get that offer.  One cowboy stood to pull out a chair for her.  "Thank you, kind sir" she said and ran her fingernail up his arm as she sat down. She caught him peeking into the top of her dress. "This one is already mine" she though to herself "and we haven't even played a hand."  Pedro was probably off with Emma, Kate just hoped he didn't give her all his money.  "Well boys, let play some cards" she said, smiling and pulling out a wad of bills to set on the table.  She settled in to play, waiting for her real mark to show later on.

Dunnuck

"Mind if I use your seat for a while, pardner?" Grizzly asked to the man that pulled the chair for the lady that just arrived, placing a hand on his shoulder. His voice was polite, but held an underlying danger to it. "No way, buddy!" The man responded. "Let me rephrase that: would you -kindly- allow me to use your seat for a while?" He asked, squeezing the man's shoulder and making him cringe. "Of course, of course!" The man complied. He sat down, laying his cold gaze on Kate.

"Looking good these days, Kate." He said to her, picking up a hand of cards.

katewithcurves

"Why thank you, Grizz" Kate replied.  She hoped her smile didn't look too fake.  Many people think that a great poker game is found when strong players butt heads.  In reality, the actual player wants to sit at a table with the worst players she can find.  Grizz was definitely a problem.  First of all, he didn't get drunk and stupid when he played.  Second, he knew her from around town for some time and wasn't interested in her, as a woman or even a quick romp in the hay.  "Damn" she thought to herself, "now I am going to have to pay attention."  She had hoped to mark time with the rubes at the table, winning a pot here and there, donating a few dollars here and there and giving enough action to keep the table lively and prevent grumblings about her taking a seat when she didn't intend to play.  Now her plans were shot.  "Why did I take that drink?" she thought. Oh, she knew why she did it, nobody would expect a real challenge from a woman who took a shot of whiskey *before* she started playing.  Her plan had been that it would wear off by the time Pedro arrived, now she'd have to watch herself with Grizz at the table.  She eyed her stack of bills in front of her, hoping she could keep from risking too much of it before her real target arrived.

Kate picked up her hand. Kh, Ts, 8c, 3d, 4h.  Garbage.  She let it go.  "Fold" she said, breathing an internal sigh of relief she had an easy decision. Bad hands were okay, nobody could fault her for folding those.  She just prayed she did not get one of those borderline hands that can cost so much to call when they don't improve enough.

katewithcurves

Kate wasn't happy to see the cowboy leave.  He was breathing in sync with the rise and fall of her bosom,for goodness' sake. He might as well have been asleep for the difficulty he would have presented.  At least Grizz sat down to her right and would have to act before her each hand.

The night continues with Kate winning a little here, losing a little there but not moving much one direction or the other.  A later hand is dealt and Kate leaves the cards on the table in front of her.  The shopkeeper from the general store calls and the action comes to Grizz who lets his hand go.  Kate picks up her cards to see Kh, Tc, 3d, Th and Kd. 

"Call" she says and pushes a $5 into the pot.

"Raise" says the dealer, a scruffy rancher with a handlebar mustache. He pushes $10 into the pot.  The shopkeeper thinks a moment and pushes $5 more into the pot.  The action is on Kate, who, liking her two big pair, pushes $5 in as well.

"How many cards, friend?" he asks the shopkeeper.

"One" and the rancher slides a card over, scooping up his discard.

He turns his gaze to Kate and asks politely "How many, Ma'am?"  Kate starts to pull two cards from her hand, frowns, pushed them back in then says "One" and lays the 3d face down.  She picks up her card to see the ten of diamonds.

"And dealer takes two."  The dealer places two cards on the stack of discards and deals himself two cards.

The shopkkeeper looks dejectedly at his hand and says "Check."  Kate spreads out her cards in her hand and says "Check as well."

"Four flushers, huh?" says the rancher "well I like my hand.  Twenty-five dollars" He smiles confidently and pushes it into the pot.

The shopkeeper tosses his hand onto the table.  "I missed. I fold"

Kate looks at her hand, thinks a moment and says "Sir, I think I will raise to $50."

The rancher wasn't expecting this. He figured both missed their draws and didn't expect to get sandbagged by the lady at the table.  He heard that she won a lot but assumed she just used her looks to distract her opponents. He knew he had been trying hard all night to keep head in the game and off her cleavage.  He set his cards down carefully and looked at her closely.  "I think that drink may have gone to your head but I won't have it said I took advantage of a lady in a man's game so I will just call. What do you have?"

Kate pulls the three tens from her and as she starts to lay them on the table and state her hand, the rancher sees them and throws his hand down on the table, showing three queens and two unmatched low cards. "Ha. Three queens beats your three tens" he exclaims and start to reach for the pot.  The shopkeeper puts his hand on top the cowboy's to check his motion toward the pot.  "I don't think we've seen the lady's hand yet, cowboy."

"Thank you" says Kate, who continues "If you had let me finish, I also have two Kings for a full house. I'd appreciate you taking your hands off my money."

The cowboy sat down, somewhat ashamed.  "My apologies, ma'am." He wouldn't underestimate her again.

She scooped up the pot.  Up $70 in her first real hand when most men who sat at the table would be happy with a $70 night.

She looked at George Waters, the shopkeeper who knew her well and whom she trusted.  "I need to powder my nose" she said, "would you mind watching my stake while I am gone?"

"It will be there when you return, Kate" he said.

With that she stood and made her way to the ladies' room. With the easy mark gone, she'd have to add a little more makeup. She certainly couldn't wear any less clothing.  The last thought brought a quick smile to her face as she felt the cool air on her exposed upper thighs, barely an inch above the hem of her skirt.  She didn't intend to look like a Cancan girl, but if lipstick and rouge got their attention then she could do what it takes.