Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Dragon

*lmao* That doesn't surprise me. Back when I did IT we had "game of the day" or youtube fests. The funniest one was Balloons tower defense day. We burned an entire Friday that way other than a few problems we had to fix.
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Wolfy

Xiphon III

Heh. That "interupt everything and get the hell up here" message was on the intercomms. Wonder how you two'll react to that? Oh, and I suppose I should clarify, for the Titans in the know. "Code Heritage" basically means an original member of the Titans, or Titans East, is on board. Not too big a deal in terms of security, but you should probably show a bit of respect. And with Volatile Jynx on board, this technomancer is giving it all he's got to keep his baby intact.

Mhina

Xiphon III

Heh, cool. Don't worry, you can keep going if you like. I think I've got Jynx under control for now...as long as she stays out of that damn control room.

Mhina

Well it'll be funny if Hitomi gets blocked by Jynx's arrival, can't imagine that going well.

Xiphon III

Bahaha. Jynx. Always good for a fun time.

Mhina

She was my favorite character in the show. Mostly because of her power which is basically just to break stuff. But her character was cool too.

Xiphon III

-grins- Oh, she's just ASKING for it now.

Mystic Dragon

I hope you think I'm playing her appropriately, Mhina. It hadn't been my intention to play her at all, just window dressing, but I have to admit this is fun  XD

Xiphon III

Bahahaha. I've been waiting to say that...

Mystic Dragon

Sorry to spoil your fun, but if we were using a system game, Jinx would probably kill everyone  by making the station decompress by accident  :P

Wolfy

I hope that little switch-a-roo wasn't too clumsily handled.

Also, Mhina...when I said that wouldn't happen..I lied...*winks evilly*

Mhina

Seems like You're playing Jynx fine Mystic. It's been awhile since we would have last seen her anyway so it's hard to say what her character would be now.

HollowX

Wow, I missed a lot, not that it matters much at the moment though, lol...

Xenolord

Andrin: Interrupting Asshole of the Twentieth Century!

Heroes, keep an eye out in the villain thread. If I don't post instantly in the game thread, any time you see 'Villain Alert!' from me means Andrin's a-comin' to destroy and rape. Not necessarily in that order. Or not likely the second one for a while, but still.

HollowX

Well, since you posted that villainy part and Wolfy didn't get on your case I guess I might be able to join in to *shrugs*

Wolfy

If you like, I suppose...though we have Jynx backing us up. lol

Wolfy

Anyway...I'm going to get off for a bit, soo..don't go tooooo far ahead without me.

Mhina

HollowX

Well, my intros officially in, I guess. Though I won't be participating in the first fight lol

Mystic Dragon

So with the villains running amok, this wouldn't be the best time to have the space station pop like a blown out lightbulb, would it?

LeoStar

i go to college for the day and theres half a book writen. now i just have to work out where i come in.

Mhina

Well a lot was written but not much time has actually passed so it shouldn't be too big a deal.

Xenolord

Quote from: LeoStar on January 17, 2011, 10:28:56 AM
i go to college for the day and theres half a book writen.

That's how we roll, man. Hardcore.