Earth plus Anthro's (NC, Master/Slave/Pet, Nonhuman)

Started by Panthean, July 09, 2010, 11:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

So... I've developed a background world to roleplay in, and I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in using it for a group rp. It's essentially a fantasy world in which anthropomorphic species exist.

About the world: (Disclaimer: this is entirely fictional and any use of real life groups, celebrities, and events are mock ups of the real thing, they are obscured to the point where they can be considered comical, and should not be taken seriously at all)

The world is a few years into the future from our modern day Earth. The premise of this semi-sci-fi is the presence of anthropomorphic creatures. In 2016, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals group launched a set of experiments to determine possible ways to reduce the amount of mistreatment towards animals. They discovered in several surveys and studies that if animals appeared and acted more human, then people would be less likely to mistreat them. So, PftEToA put a group of mad scientists and some hollywood directors to work on turning everyday animals into near human animals; anthropomorphic species were born. In 2018 however, their research was stopped by the government, mainly the president of the United States, on the grounds that such experimentations were crimes against nature, and that more money needed to put into research for alternative fuels and space travel.

There was one problem with this: there was already a considerable population of anthropomorphic species, and they were sentient. With no legal rights, and still considered animals by law, they were flushed into lives of servitude and continued experimentation. In 2022, a new Presidential election was held, and in the following January, the wild card president passed a bill that allowed all anthro's to develop as a species. This bill however merely gave them the right to breed. As the anthropomorphic races developed, so did the world's food supply fall. Many anthropomorphics are very similar in mentality to their animal counterparts, and so, lion, tiger, shark, and other carnivorous predator anthro species began attacking and killing off others for food. New laws were issued in order to keep this new form of life in check. All anthropomorphics were to be considered slaves in 2025. Essentially, they had lost all rights and were labelled as a threat to the human race. Capturing and killing them was encouraged world-wide.

By 2030, the anthropomorphic population was considered in check, and the world found a new way to balance them into the global environment. Anthro's assumed the roles of their animal counterparts in many ways. A new circle of life was established; cow, sheep, pig, and other farm animal anthro's were kept in farms, and produced food which would in turn feed the starving population of the world, and furthermore be used as food towards predator species as well. Their anatomy was mostly human, but it was found that their genetic and biological factors made their muscular composition perfectly similar with their animal counterpart. In 2035, the industry was full blown, and the human race was back in control once again. There was corruption in it however; being part human, these anthro's could breed with humans, and were sexually similar to humans. They were not only being used as food, but as sex slaves, which probably would have been the better fate anyhow.

New laws that more carefully gave anthro's rights came in to play; because for some reason, sex is less acceptable than violence and gore and death. It wasn't so much that, it was the underage factor. Slave anthro's with no rights were continuously targets of sexually assault that is considered disgraceful in all cases. All anthro's were given the right to live and act as they pleased up until the age of 18, slave or not. Once 18, they were considered slaves again, and had to serve however their master or mistress required. They were allowed to participate in human society if free, but were still required to remain under constant check by authorities. Anthro's born free were given all the educational rights as humans.

The modern society is now stable. The personality of anthro's varies between races and slave status. Most prey species that are slaves meant for food have a common mentality that they have no control over their life, and will not defy execution; at the same time however, they do fear it constantly, and will try everything they can to get out of it without attacking their would be executioner. Most cat, dog, and other "house-pet" anthro slaves are rarely under the threat of execution, and live comfortably doing whatever is requested of them. Predator anthro slaves have the mentality of fighting their way out of trouble if they sense it; they can be meant for food, but will not go down so easily. Most of the time, these anthro's are used for entertainment, like gladiators were once in Ancient Rome. Free anthro's are often neither hostile nor submissive, and act as regular human do. Predator anthro's that are born free are the most dangerous, and often get executed for murder and violent aggression. Other born free anthro's tend to act normally as humans do.

DigitLninja

I would be interested in playing a human male slave owner/businessman with two female anthropomorphic body guards/sex slaves, if someone would be interested in playing my guards let me know.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Ironwolf85

hmmmm... could give it a shot, but which anthro to use...
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LittleNekodemon

One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0