The oldest of gods are invoked here,
The great work of magic is sought.
In this night and in this hour,
I call upon the ancient power.
Bring together we sisters three.
Embrace the power.
Unite the power!

Dominus Trinus

Buffy: Why can't you people leave me alone?
Giles: Because you are the Slayer. To each generation a slayer is born. One girl in all the world, a chosen one. One born with the...
Buffy: The strength and skill to hunt the vampires, to stop the spread of their evil, blah, blah, blah. I've heard it, okay.

The Power of Four, a Buffyverse and Charmed Crossover is a Big Group Game on Elliquiy. We are a close knit group of five Elliquians, but we are open to expanding our ranks and bringing in new blood so to speak.

We are in an alternate reality where Prue never died, Dawn switched bodies with the vampire Valerie, Cole Turner bought a psychiatric hospital, became a doctor and had Angel admitted, and Buffy like always is saving the day, even though reluctantly. The Big Bad of the day, Balthazar, who has united with the Master to open the Hellmouth and end the world.

We are open to people taking on canon and original characters. I will be making a list of who is open and who is taken shortly, but if you are interested, reply to this message or send me a pm.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Esoterica

Buffy: Keyotess
Piper: thesunmaid
Prue: Keyotess
Phoebe: Esoterica
Paige: Esoterica
Faith: Open
Kendra: Open
Spike: thesunmaid
Connie: jinxedlana

Mediocre Author

How familiar do we need to be with each one of the original properties? I enjoyed Buffy a lot as a kid, but I didn't watch Charmed at all. 

Esoterica

Quote from: Mediocre Author on February 17, 2024, 10:04:21 AMHow familiar do we need to be with each one of the original properties? I enjoyed Buffy a lot as a kid, but I didn't watch Charmed at all.

You do not need to be extremely knowledgable about the shows. If you understand the basics, that the Charmed Ones are a group of three sisters that are witches that also fight the forces of evil that is enough.

Esoterica

Esoterica

The Power of Four is recruiting and open to new blood. If you are interested reply to this message or pm me.