News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Male Player for "Fatal Attraction" type RP-

Started by Belladonna1, November 07, 2008, 12:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

O.K., here's my idea-

A woman(me) and her husband are at an art gallery showcasing the art of a young up and coming artist.
Her husband, not into this type of thing, is relieved to get called away on an "important" business matter-leaving her alone at the show.
Soon, she is approached by the dark and mysterious artist(you) who has been watching her all night.

.....an affair ensues and soon he is desperately in love with her and determined to make her his own- his intensity frightens her causing her to pull away putting distance between them. This only infuriates him and he becomes dangerous (and violent, even) in his attempts to get her "back"......etc....
Maybe he'll even resort to rape if she refuses him, as he becomes more and more obsessed with having her...
His artwork begins to show the signs of his inner turmoil as his pieces turn from inspiring one of a kinds to dark and brooding imitations of a disturbed mind whose sole focus is her...

Or maybe, to take this into a more supernatural/paranormal direction- the artist could be a ( fill in the blank) and his obsession causes him to behave in ways that threaten his species/kinds survival- which depends on remaining unknown to humans...

I'm open to any ideas/changes along this basic plot- just let me know! ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!