The Red-Light District [Interest Check]

Started by SoulsnufferRekuonk, December 16, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulsnufferRekuonk

The Redlight District where the sexy and the kinky comes to life, a place people go just to have fun in a number of ways. Sex, drinking, gambling, and even peep shows. However, what we see on the surface does not always reflect what happens in the shadows. The working girls may seem friendly in appearance but that is just a front to gain the attention of all the tourists. If you piss them off then you will regret it. This is an idea about a tourist who ends up being enslaved by all the working girls for something they did not do, just the wrong place at the wrong time type of thing [The reasoning is not explained, though, I suppose the photo rule could be used here]. In a nutshell, the said tourist is abused and humiliated by all the working girls in different ways based on what the player wants to do at the time. The tourist needs to work off this fine that has no figure to it which means they are there for the long haul. Escape is an option but getting your head smashed in or something worse may not be the best choice.

All kinks need to be kept within the lines of the rules of the site and within the law. The person not playing the tourist will be playing many different working girls who now own them. It may sound like a lot but you will most likely never re-counter the same worker girls unless you really like them. S&M is very apparent and possible even the BD elements if you are into it. Ideas are welcome and yes I have visited the Redlight District in person. Key genre points can be brought up if you want.

About Me:

I am male, 30 years old and can play either gender. I have a crap job that I do five days a week on a random basis and I have been roleplaying on forums like sites since 2012. I have been doing roleplays even longer. My limits are not easy to breach and even if you do you are most likely getting a ban for them if you do. Here is the link to the In's and offs, have fun reading it as I went rather overboard with it when I first joined. PM if interested.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253746.msg12544058#new

Other:

On another note I am looking to do a Sex DnD [1x1] like RP, I have no idea how I am going to do it but it will involve dice and stats. One player is the GM and the other is the player. I suppose instead of dying when HP hits 0 you become victim to sexual advances to the thing that beat you or anything else that crosses your path. Perhaps even when some action causes you to get stuck or something.