News:

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Deamonbane, September 06, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quick Ben

The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji MurĂ¡d to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Quick Ben on January 20, 2019, 09:39:10 PM
New England born and bred, baby! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

My brother!! 👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼

Nico

YESSS! All the yesssss!

What a game!

Zaphod

The only way Pats are getting Trevor Lawrence is by tanking the 2020 season and going 0-16 like the Browns. I'm looking forward to the Hoyer era. ;D

Ziether

First: I feel bad about the blown calls in crucial moments. I feel bad for Saints fans. The fans were allowed to get such a high there at the end of the game.

Second: I saw enough evidence to just question that crew both ways. The game was flat hurt by that crew.

Third: I respect Brady, Belichick, and the entire Patriots organization. I respect the decent members of their fandom including those in this community.

All that said, as a lifetime Southern Californian, I can't help but be enthusiastic. I can't do anything else except cheer for these Rams.

GO RAMS, BABY!
Under Emergency Maintenance

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Ziether on January 21, 2019, 10:58:59 AM
First: I feel bad about the blown calls in crucial moments. I feel bad for Saints fans. The fans were allowed to get such a high there at the end of the game.

Second: I saw enough evidence to just question that crew both ways. The game was flat hurt by that crew.

Third: I respect Brady, Belichick, and the entire Patriots organization. I respect the decent members of their fandom including those in this community.

All that said, as a lifetime Southern Californian, I can't help but be enthusiastic. I can't do anything else except cheer for these Rams.

GO RAMS, BABY!

Back where the dynasty first began go Patriots!!!

Ziether

You're one of the decent ones. You have good reason to support the Pats. You're not a SoCal bandwagoning Brady-fellater. I can respect the good ones. I can't respect my local Pats fans. They're a bunch of jerks.

Nico

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 21, 2019, 11:10:02 AM
Back where the dynasty first began go Patriots!!!
That's my twin! <3

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Ziether on January 21, 2019, 11:23:32 AM
You're one of the decent ones. You have good reason to support the Pats. You're not a SoCal bandwagoning Brady-fellater. I can respect the good ones. I can't respect my local Pats fans. They're a bunch of jerks.

Have you met eagles fans?

Quote from: Nico on January 21, 2019, 11:33:11 AM
That's my twin! <3

Did you get enough sleep? I know you were up super late.

Ziether

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 21, 2019, 11:37:41 AM
Have you met eagles fans?

Thankfully not. Actually, yes. My cousin. Guy's a prick.

Nico

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 21, 2019, 11:37:41 AM
Did you get enough sleep? I know you were up super late.

Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of?

~snickers~

I was up basically all night but damn, it was so worth it. ~grins~ I got some sleep during the day, tho.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Nico on January 21, 2019, 11:51:04 AM
Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of?

~snickers~

I was up basically all night but damn, it was so worth it. ~grins~ I got some sleep during the day, tho.

I think I died three times last night. I'm sure you heard me screaming where you were. NFL Royalty at it's greatest!

Mahomes is the real deal. He is going to be one of the greats as he matures.

Nico

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 21, 2019, 12:58:33 PM
I think I died three times last night. I'm sure you heard me screaming where you were. NFL Royalty at it's greatest!

Mahomes is the real deal. He is going to be one of the greats as he matures.
It was a total nailchewer, I swear! ~laughs~ And yes, all the yes. I see great things from him in the future!

And we totally will have a little Superbowl Party at our place. ~wiggles~

Deamonbane

I didn't get to sleep until late in the morning. That was... just... I was shaking by the end of the game :D

I might get a little too into these things.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Wow chiefs fans so desperate they have to start pointing lasers at Brady's face during the game? Guess that's what it comes down to. If this was in foxboro haters would be coming out the woods like hungry wolves.

SMH I'm disappointed. They could have damaged his eyes. Good thing Brady was laser focused haha 😂

Zaphod

It was Gisele pointing the laser. She's sick of Tommy Boy's quack therapies  and just wants him to retire already. :P

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 22, 2019, 10:51:33 AM
It was Gisele pointing the laser. She's sick of Tommy Boy's quack therapies  and just wants him to retire already. :P

Haha at the T.V? She was back in Boston.

Oniya

Quote from: Zaphod on January 22, 2019, 10:51:33 AM

Have you ever been around a recently-retired man?  It's bad enough when they're between jobs.  :P
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sofia Grace

Quote from: Oniya on January 22, 2019, 01:02:41 PM
Have you ever been around a recently-retired man?  It's bad enough when they're between jobs.  :P

I cackled at this.  xD
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

Ziether

Quote from: Oniya on January 22, 2019, 01:02:41 PM

Though I'm not retired, this comment hits close to home. I marvel at partners who are able and willing to weather these situations.

Zaphod

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 22, 2019, 10:52:29 AM
Haha at the T.V? She was back in Boston.

Are you going for the send off party at the stadium? ;D

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 26, 2019, 10:51:47 AM
Are you going for the send off party at the stadium? ;D

I wish. I live in the Midwest now in the sea of all salty chief fans

Flower

Zaphod

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 26, 2019, 10:56:16 AM
I wish. I live in the Midwest now in the sea of all salty chief fans

Last Monday at work must have been fun.  XD

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 26, 2019, 11:11:03 AM
Last Monday at work must have been fun.  XD

I didn't have work on Friday but Tuesday was a lot of booo and Go Rams.