Whats Scares You? (Horror Concept Thread)

Started by Spectre, January 27, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

In my never- ending quest for horror games, I've decided to compile a master-list of concepts, to be reviewed at the pleasure of my writing partners. Ideas will come and go, and shift frequently!
Feel free to send me any ideas or prompts that are of the horror genre as well as I am always curious about what scary things lurk in the minds of others!!
  Please don't post here, please just Pm with interest and more ideas. All stories are open any sort of characters, so feel free to get creative. A brief warning, before we begin, I love my stories dark, brutal and with desolate endings whenever possible. I can happily be persuaded to rein in my bloodlust, and don't mind negotiating story elements, But I have placed Horror in the title for a reason.

Seeking-

South By Salvation-

And just like that, The world came to an end.
Judgement day was upon us and humanity cried out for salvation. But those cries turned to screams. Angels, not the gentle envoys for the Lord's mercy, but furious avengers with monstrous forms, large and terrible and fiery, full of wrath, descended began to to purge anyone and everyone they could find. Rapture was out of reach now, and  the most fervent prayers couldn't drown out the screams.
Young, old, saint and sinner alike. There was no one spared the purging flames.

To both the faithful and otherwise, the answer was clear.

God had cast his judgement on humanity and found it lacking. He would cleanse his failed creation with fire and begin anew.

But humans, as had always been their nature, were not so quick to bow and submit to their fate.  The remaining fractures of humanity fled and hid, resigned to live short lives of fear with no hope in sight, but alive none the less.

No one expected the demons, the natural enemy of all good and divine things, to rise up and come to the aid of the humans. Though they can't destroy the angel-beasts outright, (Not alone, at least) by forming pacts with the humans in their care and taking pieces of their souls, the demon mercenaries can amplify their power and protect the human charges for a time. Many ally with the demons out of desperation, to escape Angel infested cities or barter bits of soul for resources. It's a way to cling to life, as unpleasant as demons can be.

Types of Angel-beasts:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Watcher- Bright humanoids, several stories tall. Sexless, dressed in white robes. Faceless, covered in eyes, tasked to pick through cities and round up heretics and take them to the Thrones.

Throne- A Glittering Golden obelisk, segmented, with glowing inscriptions in the language of the angels on all sides. They are tall as buildings, and the segments are used as holding cells for collected sinners. Once all segments are full, a holy column of flame incinerates everything held within.

Archangel- Larger and more deadly than an angel, they command the angels and torches en masse. Larger than a regular humanoid, with skin of marble and gold, They resemble beautiful statues come to life, wield large weapons and speak in voices that transcend language barriers. They are the taskmasters of the Angels and Torches in the area.

Angels- Human sized creations, with white skin and hair. Skin with the look and density of stone. They are frequently seen wearing white and gold blindfolds. Beneath, their eyes are pits of white fire. Loyal foot soldiers, they are armed with swords and bows.

Torches- Balls of golden feathers. Basketball sized. Sentries and spies that float off of the ground. They search for heretics and if attacked, emit a shriek and a blast of holy light. Think a holy flashbang with a grudge.

[/i]

I'd like to play out a story between a demon Merc and a bonded human. Though they have their own power, taking energy from a human makes the demons much more powerful. Each demon strikes a different deal with the human or humans it makes a contract with and the ones ones enter these agreement are considered dammed, Hell bound once they die. The ranks of Demons still believe that they can bring about the end of the Angels reign by overpowering them, as each human soul they take comes back as a demon.

I'd prefer the part of the demon, if possible, and would want to play a gritty sort of survival story. What is the pact? How would it end? Why does the two make the agreement? There will also be many red-shirt npc involved and I don't shy from harming the main characters, but never YC without permission.

Testing Site F-00239

The world swims and for a horrible moment, you're sure that you'll fall back asleep. Fall back into dreams that feel like memories, but you cant place a face or location. Whispers and shouts all sound the same and give you nothing but an all encompassing sense of fear.
wake up, Wake Up you demand, but you find yourself sinking deeper into  the drop of sleep, into memories that aren't yours, drowning in feelings you cant place and just as you open your mouth to scream-

There's a buzz from above and near blinding white light from above and the threat of sleep is ripped away. You shoot up , reflexively huddled in the starch stiff sheets, pressed back against cool walls. Metal, you think. There's a smell like medical disinfectant and you squint into the Plexiglas front of the "Observation Suite."
A figure, standing just beyond, bathed in shadows against the harsh lights, watching you. Again. A crackling sounds, and the intercom pipes in a frustratingly chipper voice,
"Good Morning, welcome to Day 35 of Observation! What do you say we start with breakfast, and then another round of testing? We've got some doozys lined up for today, I think you'll be very surprised."

The voice is conversational, almost friendly, but it's hard to consider one's captor and torturer a friend. No, this was a prison, and these people were criminals, no matter what they tried to say. This was no way to treat a human being.
But Are you?  Human, that is?
In the back of your mind you can almost hear the tone of the "Researcher," that amused, mocking sound that always made you briefly consider very inhuman things. No. Don't let them inside your head. Fuck them, and this Facility and everyone in it.
" Come on, S-288, we don't have a lot of time to waste this morning, let's get Testing! The sooner we can identify your Class, the sooner we can place you in the appropriate Containment." The voice keeps the friendly tone but you can hear tension as it urges you out of bed. Better to get it over then. You already know what happens when you resist.

Very inspired by medical horror and was Initially looking for somethin SCP like, but could really have any supernatural, alien, or mutant connections. The main tension would be between the Captor, a researcher who is tasked with discovering and separating Dangerous creatures and entities from humans and either neutralizing then or finding a way to contain them safely, and the Captive, who has to prove their humanity before they lose their mind or die. Weather the Captive is in fact a human, or something masquerading as a human can be up in the air or even discovered as time goes, I'm more interested in the development between the characters. As a warning, I expect this will have a lot of Non-con, not of the sexual variety (initially, it cant be discussed but, as a rule, scientists try not to have sex with things that could kill them), elements so here's that mention.

Vows
The letter is sealed in black wax, a known marker of ill omens, Death, Plague, War, any of these would be preferable to the news that this letter carries. You recognize the heraldry, and there is a moment that you wonder if it wouldn't be safer to toss yourself from the nearest window. No don't they would hold the stains on the stones against you at your funeral.
No one speaks for a long while, all to frightened or too guilty to see what the letter says. After too many moments of hesitation, someone picks it up and opens the seal.
" It is with our most genuine excitement," your parent reads aloud, struggling to do so without a tremble, though of fury or heartbreak, you are unsure, " That your suggestion of a marriage alliance with our humble kingdom has been accepted. The sovereign extends their most affectionate welcome to their betrothed-"
The blood rushing in your ears drowns out most of the rest, as the reality settles in like a weight.  The stories of cruelty and bloodshed dance in your mind, both factual and fictitious and you weakly smile, wondering how many you will be able prove true before-.
     You can't hear the rest of the letter. you know what its says. A child, noble blooded, but without further use to it's parents was sacrificed at the alter of foreign alliances to fend of the coming war. With the kingdoms bound, and the reputation your betrothed has carved for themselves out of history, your people, you family, will be safe.  But what of you? You will be cast into that Hell's nest of sinners, killers and madmen, and either die there or lose your mind.  And your parents knew that when they bonded you away.
Your chair legs shriek against  the floor as you shove back from the table and stand, and it's close to the sound you wish you could make.  There's a thousand things you want to say, to scream. "Well, then,.. I should pack." As you turn and start to leave, you think one of your parents starts to cry. A waste of time. Tears won't help now.

Looking to play off the arranged marriage tropes in both history and fantasy. Ideally, the lead would be a person from a noble family who has been forced to marry a neighboring ruler (I don't care about gender) who has a long and bloody history, like a Vlad the Impaler type.
I'd like to play the whole Court as a den of Corruption and evil, the kind of place that the other kingdoms wouldn't want to engage with for fear of what they would lose, with our lead being forced to either make themselves a place within this court of demons or sway the ruler off their evil ways. I'd like there to be a sort of consequence to keep the lead from just leaving, like the threat or War overtaking their own land if they cant make the marriage work, or maybe a personal stake, maybe they did something so horrible that this is the only way they could possibly be useful to their family.
Also curious to see how the characters might play off one another. I'm very invested in playing the ruler, as a gleeful monster, who would see a reason to change their wicked ways too much, and that might be a fun angle for or lead to awaken to their own  darkness. Evil can be freeing and it might be a fun idea to explore a lead that is reluctant as first, but starts stepping into their own power and enjoying it. Are we writing super villains? maybe.

Blood Of the Wytch-  Very Grimdartk fantasy.

MC is a Royal Wytchfinder, a trained sentinel for the people against the  various forces of darkness, Witches, demons and other terrors. He and his apprentice have travelled far and wide, wiping out the evil magic users and beast alike. It is not the road from most, as Wytchfinders tend to die young and painfully. They trade their chance at a happy, naïve life for the knowledge of what prowls in the dark, and though the relentless drudge of keeping the shadows at bay would be enough to drive most to the point of madness, there is a bit of light. A brotherhood, a bond, forged in knowledge and blood and true safety.
A true Wytchfinder trusts three things: His instinct, his blade and his partner.

I'd like to play out a story where the pair are placed in a horrible situation, the cherished apprentice, ( Lover, child, friend, etc) was caught in a life or death struggle and in a last effort to save themselves, used something they didn't know they had: Magic. As two career magic hunters,  Really, magic destroyers, who know all too well that the penalty for wytchcraft is death, what will they do? Looking to use a similar world to the Witcher, or Castlevania because the creatures in that world are as dangerous as I want them to be, and the monster/mage hunting is taken very seriously.

Hard Came The Rain
The Crack of thunder from above drowned out that that last word, slurred and venomous as the lips that spoke them were already split and bloodied, as the dark clouds moved in from all sides with super natural speed. The combatants froze as both gazes shot skyward.
The fight didn't matter anymore.  All that mattered was shelter. They could shoot each other  to death later. The hand that was  once holding the deadly weapon now seizes the front of your jacket and you run on instinct as the drops start to fall around you. There's no more yelling or anger, no vows or vengeance anymore.
just fear.

Where would you hide? There were no buildings here?!  The droplets started to fall in a sheet now and there was a echoing screech from within. the spaces between raindrops. "They're coming! Go!!"
It's barely audible between the sound of rain and the screeching thing.  You spot a crack in the rock and  dive for it as an impossibly shaped shadow looms out of the storm. Something slices the air just behind you. You scramble into the dry cave as the other person comes skidding in behind you.

They are bleeding. They are lucky.  There's a screech of frustration from outside, answered by serval others. The Thunder Cracks again. You taste sweat and blood from a bitten lip. But your heart beats, you are dry.  you are safe.

I was very inspired by the monsters in Death Stranding, Invisible terrors that were heralded by a rainstorm. I see something little more Chuthllu. Floating creatures, swathed in torn cloaks, that can only move around within a heavy thunder and rainstorms. Strange weather, seeming to move with a drive all its own, blankets areas in an almost constant downpour, and within, disappearances and murders abound. Characters will struggle to find shelter from, and perhaps discover the origins of these monster. But be warned, safety is a always a storm cloud away from disappearing. I also like the idea of characters that start openly hostile to one another and grow to work together, if only to stay alive.

* When You and I became US* *Parasites, Sentient Infection, Symbiote, Possession*
Your heart begins to hammer against the inside of your ribs as the voice echoes in your head, near deafening , making your vision swim. A voice that is not yours.
I Will Not be Ignored.
The best  response you can manage is a whimper.
There's a shift, a twist, a slight burning and your hands begin to rise on their own volition. No. It's volition. Your limbs shake as you strain against the motion, fingers curled into claws with the effort. It's useless. Inch by inch, they stretch and creep closer to your throat, fastening tightly, nails threating to enter skin as you start to struggle for air.
Shall We Make A Deal, Or Do You Die Here?

Admittedly, this one is a bit stranger, but seems like it would be an interesting dynamic to play out. I would like to be the invading entity, that forces its human host to ether under go a transformation to allow them both to live, or to push the human to its limits in order to gain complete control over the body. We can discuss the level of give and take between the two, or how hostile the entity is together.
    I don't mind something more amicable down the road, but I'm most interested in the horrific, alien, beginning stage. The unexplained changes in body and behavior. The fear and confusion when your internal dialogue starts talking back, or even acting without your consent.
I do prefer a symbiote, virus, parasite or type of supernatural creature, but the idea of a sentient  A.I or computer virus that is aware and that its own intent is an interesting avenue to explore as well.

*This Old House * Ghost-hunting, Haunted Houses*

"What's up guys?! Welcome back to the Channel! We're back and tonight, we're staying in one of the most haunted places to date!" W-*THUMP!* The both of you jump as the sudden noise comes from the floor above you. There is a beat of silence where you both look to each other, frozen in stunned silence. and then you both start laughing. What are the odds? That's crazy. But even as the laughter between you dies out, somewhere, distantly, someone is still laughing. It echoes, and you scramble to make sure that your still rolling.
This place might have something in it after all!

Cheesy, but I love the idea of amateur filmmakers or even Youtubers are investigating spooky places and they catch more than they bargained for. I'd also love it if the haunting started small and got more intense as they investigate further. bonus points if they cant leave and have to stick out the night. We can discuss what kind of haunting we want before hand.

Another Bloody Love Story! * Serial Killers, Stalking, Power dynamics*

( Boy, I sure hope no one finds out how much I like Hannibal,..)
So let's be real, I'm a sucker for an intelligent killer with a crush on someone they can't have. An officer of investigator, a forensic psychologist assigned to their case. A journalist looking to break a story. Maybe even a failed victim, demanding answers.  I tend to be more partial to playing the killers and favor the manipulative bastards and bonus points if the killer gets out later and becomes a threat again, or maybe not, depending on how these two get on.

I heard A  Scream, From the woods somewhere,.. * Monsters, Woods, Chase*

-Hiking was supposed to be good for your health, a way to get in touch with nature and your roots.
Or at least that's what you told yourself when you rented the cabin in the middle of nowhere for a week. You leave your car at the Visitors lodge and hike into the wilderness, a far more taxing adventure than you bargained for. But that isn't the worst part.
When you finally get there, its obvious that the photos are years old and no ones been around to do maintenance for a while. The water only runs cold, and the electricity threatens to short out if you run more than one light at once. Angry, sore and disappointed, you shake the dust out of the sheets and try to sleep. You'll hike back down and demand a refund tomorrow.
The scream wakes you, seeming to come from all around you. Was it a person? and animal? You've never heard an animal make that sound.
You shoot out of bed and to the window, scanning the darkness for signs of danger. The noise comes again closer this time. You squint and realize that there's something moving, no, barreling towards you. That something breaks into two, one large shadow pursuing the smaller, and you hear what is definitely a human voice cry out, desperate, " Help me, Please!!"

-Looking to play a good monster in the woods story, if there's even one there. Happy to play a human and a monster role.

Conjurer and Conjured *Demons, Bargains, Occult*
-
Chanting, the dagger is lifted and pierces the flesh, warm blood seeping between squeezing fingers. It spatters the ground and something shifts. Nothing like this has happened before, no matter how many times the ritual had been performed. But there isn't time to ponder what was different this time. The red liquid began to bubble and hiss, and a phantom wind blows out the candles, plunging the room into black and smoke. Coughing you strain to find something to hold onto. There's a sound unlike anything you've heard before, wood and warping iron, the grinding of bone, and the stench of something awful fills the air.  "What mortal calls me, and for what purpose?" You aren't sure if you hear the voice or feel it.  What you are sure of, is that you've finally summoned a demon.

-Looking to play the demon in this witch out of their depth story. (small reminder, I'm looking for more of a scary story than a sexy story, so lets focus on why summoning a demon is bad.)

The VVitch *Paranoia, Hysteria, Accusations*

If anyone saw this movie, they know how scary the colonial countryside could be! The elements of witchcraft in the early settlements, the oppressive, almost alien silence of dense, unexplored wilderness and the threat of what lurks in the darkness just beyond what you can see it a breeding ground for scary fun. Happy to play multiple characters, a small village or a household with a large family or even two trying to break out into the wild unknown and waking up what already lives there. I want to try to stay as realistic as possible, as I find the added element of finding food and water, keeping out wild animals or the bitter clod, as well as human paranoia and whatever evil they stir up and even more  interesting story.

-Below * Mermaids, Seamonsters, Light body horror*

The girl came bursting from the water, screaming as she clamored on to the dock. He friends were already frantically swimming to shore as the water were she had gone down the first time blossomed an eerie red. A crowd had already formed around her, some helpful citizen already pressing a towel to the strange chunk taken out of her side.  Blood still poured, sliding through the planks at dropping into the water. Others pointed and gasped at the hand prints around her neck, already bruising as she  heaved up seawater and sobs. It was only you was watched the water, as the dark, impossibly long shape swirled and searched among the seaweed. There was a sudden motion and a hairs breath from the surface, a humanoid face looked back at you.
You held the gaze with the oddly shaped, dark eyes, as a clawed hand broke the water.  Beckoning. You tried to scream, but no sound came out and the creature grinned, a over wide grin full of sharp teeth that still leaked the poor girls blood.

I love a "mermaid" that's much closer to the fear and myth that frightened sailors and beach go-ers in days of old. These are monsters who are fast, vicious and hungry for the flesh and blood of the human race.

-Food Chain *Content warning, Kidnapping, Human trafficking*

The truck finally stopped after what seemed like days. It was hard to tell, when hunger and exhaustion kept dropping you into the blackness, only to wake back up, still in the truck, still shackled hand and foot to the poor, shivering souls next to you. There were voices outside, shouting orders and voices inside, praying to various gods. The lock clicked and the doors at the back swung open, blinding everyone as they stumbled or were dragged out of the vehicle. was this a landing strip? a military base?
Orders were barked at you from all sides, in a language you couldn't understand, and the strike of batons came for anything who faltered or slowed the group down. You focused on your feet and keeping them moving. A woman near the back collapsed, taking down the few nearest her. There was a gunshot and and then a command in english, that turned your blood to ice. "Carry the dead weight. Your new masters will not be kept waiting any longer. Pray that they aren't hungry." A laugh, harsh and cruel, comes up from the guards as the group starts to move again. You focus on your feet, and keeping them moving.

-Leaving this one sort of open ended, but it is a heavy story idea. You would be playing one of the captured human cattle to a race of something that eats humans.

Calm Down, You're Just Dead! * Character death, afterlife*

It's been days. You just haven't felt right since the accident. There's no damage you can see but something feels terribly wrong. You maintain your routine as best you can but can't help but feel left out. Detached. Co-workers look right past you. Friends don't call. You cant remember eating or drinking anything in a while but you don't feel hungry. Some. thing. is wrong.
The Regional Earthbound Apparition Patrol or R.E.A.P officer knocks on your door one day. Apparently you're a week overdue. What a way to find out you're dead. Now what do we do about it?

-Little twist on the reaper concept, looking to play the REAP officer trying to round up the wayward soul and force them down the path of their personal afterlife. What that is, and if they go willingly, is to be determined.

Spectre

An Extenstion---Not So scary

KissBang!- based of the song with the same name by grandson, quite good, I would encourage a listen.
Our characters would be two parts of a married/serious couple,  and my character is keeping a lover on the side. Your character has tracked us down and burst in, waving a gun and making threats to shoot me for breaking your heart. In the middle of talking everything down, the lover lunges, trying for the gun. A shot goes off.  Who gets shot? Is anyone hurt? Dead? What do we do now?

-TheivesTales

I have a concept that feels like too much fun to leave alone, so I wanted to share. I would like to play a thief, in either a historical fiction or fantasy setting, getting more than what they barging for when a job goes,... astray. It'd like to play more farce than fierce, a light comedy/drama, but the rating could change, if necessary.

Two version of my story stick in my mind;
1.) Life changes drastically for a unsuspecting highwayman, when he led an ambush on the wrong carriage and find a noble within who is just infatuated with the idea of being kidnapped by scoundrels. No one ever intended on a kidnapping, and the alarm grows when the noble, offended by the lack of attack and ransom, refuses to take no, for an answer and follows their would-be kidnappers home.

2. Creeping through mansions, lifting any glittering trinket she can place her hands on made our thief a dangerous but interesting  life. That will end abruptly when, during one of the most lavish galas of the season, she breaks into the wrong room and find a young nobleman, frustrated with his cushy life and desperate for something more. Now, to stay away from the law or worse, the little thief has to take on this "apprentice" of sorts, and keep them both alive long enough to teach him her illegal trade.

Magic/Superpowers deconstruction.
I'm hoping to play off the traditional ideals of good and evil. Most of the best villains start out as idealists with abilities and a dream or vision of how they could change the world for the better. But this isn't a comic or story book. Ideally, id like to pay a pair of characters, gender and specifics are up to writers digression, that that are connected by shared skills and abilities, maybe even the hero/villain of a future epic, but before those battle lines were drawn.

Magic:
Heavily inspired by the Book/Tv Series The Magicians. Magic is a trait that one is born with, with varying degrees of aptitude, but with focus, you can learn many deadly and powerful tricks. will you use your magic for good or evil, and where will you draw the line?

Superpowers:
Day to day life is hard enough when you aren't coughing fire, or phasing through your desk. Superpowers/mutants-centric, and living with it in an obvious or fearful modern day. Maybe, you want to stop living in shadows. Maybe, you want to use your powers to help people! maybe,..It was a mistake, you didn't mean it.

I just find the concept of controlling superpowers as something that easy to mess up, and when it does it can go from bad to horrible. Maybe even play out the start of a supervillain.

Worst Witch- M/whatever- Fantasy-Adventure-Horror elements- Romance- negotiable
* A Character for a Dredsen Files style story*
This was all that fucking Dresden's fault. He just had to go and be a wizard in the public eye, get all that attention, stir up all that crap, and now every time that Noah  wanted to change jobs or houses, he had to go around, ringing doorbells and announcing his presence like he was some kind of predator. Pathetic and demeaning, but the Council would have him for breakfast if he didn't, more literally than figuratively. Hexers were dangerous after all, and like magical parole, one toe out of line and that was that. So if he wanted to live anywhere but the NeverNever , he had to do PR.
    The cloud of smoke that enveloped his head smelled like sage and cloves, and he waved a hand in front of his face to force it to dissipate before this last door.  His new neighbor, for, hm, maybe three days before they would call the helpline in a panic? Might as well get it over with and get back to his workshop before they called the cops. It had been a month of forced movements and if he didn't make some progress with this curse, there would be consequences. He knocked heavily three times and dropped the stub of the cigarette to try and smooth down the errant curls of blonde, which would spring back into chaos the moment he took his hands away.  The dark jacket would never lay straight either and he was crabby from the day of forced social interaction.  This was going to be greeeeeeat.
When the door swung open, lifted a pinched, standoffish pale-green glare at the occupant. " Afternoon. I'm Noah Calwell,  your new neighbor." It was clipped and huffed, like he had said it more than five times today and each iteration was beginning to feel more and more like a personal slight, which it was, " I've been asked to make you aware that I am an active magical practitioner, living in the area," he jerked his head towards the house next door, and held out his hand, that held a small piece of paper, crumbled from being closed in his fist all day, " I am not a threat,' A lie, anyone with magic was going to be a threat in some way, but PR, " And if you have any complaints or issues with my living here, this number will connect with the people who can help you." The bared teeth might have been mistaken for a smile, as he crushed the smoking butt under his boot and turned away. " Have a nice day."  Ball's in your court, Neighbor.

In the world of the Dresden Files, magic, monsters and wizards are very, very real and very, very dangerous. Living side by side with everyday people since time immemorial, the existence of the magic world has been thrust out into the light and the world has reacted accordingly. And for people like Noah Alphonse-Ricardo Calwell, magic users that stay too far into black magic for either sides liking, that can make life difficult.  He is a Hexer, slang term for someone who has been found guilty of using black magic to harm, an offense that usually means a death sentence, but was saved from such a fate. Now, he researches the blackest curses and rituals, confronts the most dangerous demons and creatures, in the name of the rest of the magical world being able to fight against them. And now, he's living just next door.

I'm looking for a story with lots of action and suspense. Lots can go wrong with magic, weather your character is a witch/wizard as well, some other being form myth and legend, or a poor confused normal person, swept up in the madness. I love twists and surprises, making our characters react in real time, and have no issue with harm or even character death, as discussed, of course. As far as any romance or smut, Noah is a crabby, jaded creature and very bad with people. He doesn't trust anyone and if you somehow can get on his good side, if there is one, I can allow it, but it will mot be the end of the story or get in the way of the rest of the tale. I hope we agree.
Feel free to Pm me with interest, plot ideas or characters.

HOSTILITY
I want to explore the idea of people who really just cant stand one another. Maybe it's a grudge, or opposing view points or maybe one (or both) is just a down right asshole. And I want to put these characters as close as humanly possible and watch the sparks just catch flames. Any gender of kind of character welcome. The more out there, the better! There will be sarcastic comments, arguing, yelling, maybe even honest to goodness violence. Writers be warned, I make nice little plots and characters, then see how I can destroy them:

Examples:

- That one was your fault!: A pair of magic apprentices, both nursing a grudge and simmering rivalry, accidentally get their beloved master caught in their spell work when trying to outdo one another. Either they were banished from this word or has been harmed or afflicted in some way that mean that our Rivals need to join forces to save them. Bonus points if it means that they need to be forced on an epic quest.

-Room For ONE: The working world is hard enough when you don't work with someone you cant stand. And when that person is in your work space, its only a matter of time before someone goes off. I think it would work best in a corporate setting or somewhere where they need to work together, like a coffee shop or a restaurant.

Passive AGGRESSION- Be honest, you didn't want to be living with a roommate at this age. Nobody would, but in this economy? Screw it. Its not that bad, right? They only leave notes on most of the furniture, Right? Its not like you ever talked about -when- it was appropriate to blast that stereo, RIGht? Were BOTH going to stay perfectly polite, RIGHT?!

Spectre

Cleaned up and bumped for my coming back to the platform!