Syanyte's Dream's.{8/5/12-Seeking anyone that wants to play}

Started by Nitro, April 04, 2011, 12:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Even if I appear offline does not mean I am most times I am under invisible just depends really so please if your interested in anything in this thread don't hesitate to send me a pm.

I am currently, In a Bottom/Submissive mood so this will be all my bottom/submissive thread unless it is a T-Girl/F then I will be the top but not dominant. My RP's also tend to be in the extreme.

I am also open to any Role-play's one might wish to play with me it does not have to be a idea from this thread. Don't hesitate to Pm me.

It does not matter your real gender I am open to playing with anyone.

This thread will contain T-Girls and also one of my T-Boys which is Liu Lee.

T-Girl means it is a male-to-female (MTF) transsexual or transgender person.
T-Boy means it is a female-to-male (FTM) transgender or transsexual person.

Table of Contents
1. What is here.
2. Pairings.
3. Idea's
4. Picture Idea's
5.Character's: Don't have any yet.

Character's I play. I tend to play slim to slender characters, I do not mind what anyone else plays but I am more into those type of character's or even anime characters.

Character's I will not play with. I can't stand the overly muscular characters that look like they could break someone in half and I will not play with them or as one.

I use Real life pictures to describe things., I also use animation pictures as well.

Also a person that doesn't mind playing different parts to help the story along.

Post length. I usually try to do between 3-and many more paragraphs it all depends on my muse, I would like to have someone that can give me at least three, but no less then two. I can be long winded so I hope to get like minded people.

Nitro

All of my parings here will be with the use of a T-Girl a T-Girl is a male-to-female (MTF) transsexual or transgender person. All will have the upper parts like a woman but down below they are all male. Look at my Avatar she is a T-Girl so these are what I am looking for I am also open to other pairings as well. Or other Idea's just shoot me a PM. These Parings can be changed if the other person wants to play a female or a transgender of some kind. I just did general encase someone would like to play the guy guy...

Pairings
The Streets
***Craving anything from here.***
Orphan/ Adopter or Orphan/street walker.
Prostitute/Pimp
Prostitute/Client
Prostitute/Sugar daddy.
Junkie/drug dealer
Junkie/BoyFriend
Junkie/Junkie

Regular
Girl friend - Though it would actually be  T-Girl /Bf abusive loverReally Craving this one.
T-Girl/Boyfriend

Nitro

New-Really craving this Lately I have had a really been craving to play a T-Girl it would kinda be my first time playing one but it seems like fun. Looking for anyone with any open mind and would allow me to play a T-Girl all the inspirational pictures are of T-Girls. I am looking for a story with all aspects in it be it action, drama, Suspense, Love, Pain, all things really that make a good story.

New Liu is my T-Boy pictures of Liu cane be found here >>>>Liu is a girl that dresses and acts like a guy, she plays basketball and football and well no one knows Liu is really female. Liu could have a boyfriend or girlfriend and I am thinking she has already started the hormone replacement's. Her childhood was anything but pleasant and she bares the scars to prove it. She lives in a group home..or she could be a prostitute with a pimp or sugar daddy that knows about her gender and many request for her as Luna or Liu. I am thinking this could be interesting either way and I am open to suggestions.

If you wish to RP with me send me a PM please do not post here thanks.