The Shadows Beckon

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 02, 2013, 06:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

Heed the call.

Boredom is a terrible sin, and creativity is a horrible thing to waste.  So, roll up your sleeves, wipe that smirk off your face, and let's get to work, shall we?  Check my O/O topic, as well as the site's built-in O/O list for detailed information on what I expect and what I refuse to do.  All ideas listed below will be tagged with content-specific information.  Take your pick.

Closed
Apollo Soldier
The Rebellion

Tags: Light, Sci-Fi, Free-form

For the past century, virtually all of Earth's technological advances have come from a single corporation: Apollo Corp.  From the lightning-fast autocar, to the top-of-the-line security systems, to the infamous Apollo powersuit.  With powerful political ties, the Apollo Corporation easily wove itself into the fabric of the united world government.  Now, it is the official military technologies development corporation, as well as the special military forces training center.  However, peace is only a façade in any world filled with lies and a hunger for power.  A rebellious faction, the Five - so named for their five founding members, has gained notoriety in the past few years.  They despise Apollo, and believe that the corporation's leaders are attempting to gain complete control of the world government.  The Five launch multiple assaults on Apollo outposts and research facilities, but their success is limited by the Corporation's technological superiority.  But things are about to change.

Looking for male or female character to play one of the rebels.  The character is part of an assault team that ambushes and kills an Apollo outfit, and steals one of the newest powersuits.  I will play a female rebel who will accompany your character throughout the story.  Additionally, there will be a number of rebel and Apollo NPCs involved.  Sexual themes may or may not be present.

Closed
Shadow Elf
Primal

Tags: Light, Possible Bondage Light/Mild, Exotic/Non-Human, Fantasy

The Silvermist Forest is legendary for its dark, winding paths and the mythical healing spring that lays at its heart.  It is also considered foolish to enter the forest, as the trees like to move and the paths are always different.  Unknown things hide in the shadows of the trees, and the unwary traveler is sure to be killed.  Legend even has it that there is a race of people - a sort of elf, but more ancient than any living - that make the forest their home.  Since no adventurer who has wandered into the forest has ever seen these elusive people, they remain a myth.  But, when evil befalls the forest, the myth becomes real.

I am looking preferably for a female character here, for a F/F scenario.  A male would be acceptable if there are no other takers.  Being set in a fantasy world, the standard fantasy species would exist: elves, dwarves, faeries, etc.  The exotic tag is attached because there may be non-human creatures involved, though a sexual scene with them will not occur (unless you decide to make your character a non-human species).  Your character will be an adventurer who is intent on finding the healing spring inside the forest, but is beset by my character (also a female) who is on a mission to find the evil that has begun to corrupt the forest.  Sexual situations are a distinct possibility, but will not drive the story.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]