Our Last Summer [OPEN | 11/1x]

Started by onetruebabylon, October 20, 2012, 06:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cami

Alright, but I personally don't think we need a lot more girls, as that was the reason we added males in the first place.

Kdyami

I'm up for BG with anyone really.  Though I would definitely like to have some with Jessica / AribethAmkiir  Would love to have something worked out involving pictures, band photos, art work for albums something like that.  Also Jasper / onetruebabylon  I know you said tax law but maybe I can have turned to you to go over the contracts for getting signed and the like, or something to that nature.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

onetruebabylon

Of course, of course! You're all in! I think you all did just fine, I'm not holding standards too high.
And that'd work really well, Kdyami. Although that was what his degree specialized in he'd still have general law education with a J.D. So that makes plenty of sense. We're all supposed to be good friends with one another, after all. We can reveal the reasons before or after we start playing, whatever you guys like.

Vaulera

If there's room for one more girl, I'm creating one right now.

Cami

Do we know what board this is going on yet?

Keyria

I hope we get it started soon, I think it's going to be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
I'm that girl your mother used to warn you about...
When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm even better...

Cami

Me too, I think the dynamics are going to be interesting to portray.

Keyria

Oh, totally. It's going to be a house full of raging hormones and a lot of different matches everywhere. It's going to be a very interesting 'two weeks'.
I'm that girl your mother used to warn you about...
When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm even better...

onetruebabylon

I applaud the devilish and brilliant mind that conjured the idea. I wonder which one of our characters would be so cunning? ;)
And yes there is, Vaulera. We have another coming in two. Once your profile is done, and our next member, we can put this up.

So I'll toss this out:

Bondage or Non-Consensual? I want to leave this open to a bit more than just Light play for those that might want to get a bit daring.

Vaulera

Name: Abbegale "Abby" Winters
Age and Birthdate: 23 Feb. 20/ 1989
Height and Weight: 5,5 118 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, open and very willing for experimentation
Major: Double Major in History/Polysci
Background: Abbegale was born to an upper class english family in London, but her family moved to North America when she was little over a year in age. Her accent is slightly exotic, despite her North American upbringing, her parents had respectively Scottish and Estuary accents. As she learned words, she couldn't quite remember which to copy, so a mix of the heavy consonants and sharp vowels was developed, giving her the impression of being quite European in origin. As she grew, in her secular, strict household, she was taught to play and appreciate classical instruments, specifically the Cello and piano. Those two instruments were her favourites, but she also enjoyed the violin and the clarinet. Educated in a string of relatively prestigious private schools, Abbegale became somewhat of an Academic virtuoso, but despite the gentle urgings from her parents, did not go into sciences, medical or law. Instead, she loved to learn about history, about events and more specifically the people that drove them, her most avid historical interest being that of The War of the Roses and WW2, both quite closely linked to her parentage and quite interesting in their own way. Though she was raised in a wealthy household, her parents, having not started that way, raised her to be empathetic and in no way arrogant. But in that special way rich little girls grow up, she developed that all on her own. But despite the social implications of being completely confident in both body and mind, she managed to make a few good friends that helped her develop an overall spritely personality.
Other: Has a tramp stamp tattoo of the Lancaster red rose.

onetruebabylon

Everything's been updated! I think we'll cap our membership out at 12 different characters.
One more wants to join us. After that I will steal the honor of making the first post.

A house full of impossibly attractive people. What could possibly happen? ;)

Cami

Well, attractive people do tend to group. As for the board, I doubt any NC will be happening, but bondage most positively might with Dylan in the house. ~Smirks~ Anywho, do we know when they're going to post their CS?

Gekido

my char is also a rather kinky guy (handcuffs on his bag yumm)

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Vaulera

These are all real people! So it isn't impossibly attractive, it's just ridiculously, stupidly unlikely to happen. I would also support bondage, I do love more extreme elements, though subdued for this particular roleplay.

onetruebabylon

Not at all, DTW.
9/12. We'll take three more characters. You want in?

And so far the vote is for Bondage!

Cami

DTW, I think we're capping off at 12, so no. Not full. Come on in. As for impossible, no. Attractive people tend to converge...

onetruebabylon

That they do. Certainly won't hear any complaints from me on that front.
We won't wait too long. I suspect we'll see something pop up none too shortly.

AkaruiRain

I've been looking at this since day one and don't want to miss out!! ;-;
Also, as to not contribute to gender imbalance, I'll be playing siblings. <3
I'M SORRY FOR STEALING TWO SPOTS ;- ;

Name: Emma "Em" Cunningham
Age and Birthdate: April 27th, 1992 (21 years old)
Height and Weight: 5 feet 7 inches. 124 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, always has been.
Major: Graphic Design
Background: Em comes from a family of middle class. No one thought very much of her in high school nor college, as she stayed largely withdrawn from others. She obtained most of her money through writing scholarships and financial aid, since her parents could barely afford to keep things such as car and house payments together. Any other time Emma felt need to raise money (usually for her parents, but also to chip in for the summer trip with her friends) she took up some freelance editing and creative writing for the local newspaper, things of that nature. She also took up selling things such as logos and design work with her graphic skills.
Other: As for her personal being, Emma's sexual interest resides mainly in women, though she also sees men as beautiful and dates them when the opportunity arises. Emma enjoys drawing and writing as her hobbies, and loves to explore/go on adventures through the brush or woods. With the exception of the group of friends from school, Emma still focuses more internally, processing ideas and how something might work, particularly with people. In fact, people-watching is one of Emma's favorite past-times, especially during school. On a final nite, seeming as she belongs in a close group of friends who centralize around the vidya.. Emma's favorite series = the Legend of Zelda. She is open to anything her friends let her borrow, as well.

Name: Luke Cunningham
Age and Birthdate: August 27th, 1989 (23 years old)
Height and Weight: 6 feet 2 inches. 172 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Curious/unsure, definitely attracted to women though.
Major: English
Background: Luke comes from a small middle class family, with modest income; by no means did he struggle to pay for school, however. As they lived incredibly close to the border between the US and Mexico, Luke found himself staying after class to help his friends with their understanding of the English language. After a few recommendations from his teachers, during high school he worked part-time in a tutoring center designed who specifically focused on helping those who did not speak English natively to improve on their bilingual skills. In turn, Luke learned all kinds of Spanish-- from the everyday collection of Tex-Mex to proper Spanish of Spain. But teaching this sort of English was more for work and to simply help out people; anyone who knew Luke knew of his affection for Literature and the artistic essence of written composition. He decided to pursue becoming an English teacher, though his experience with helping students actually learn the language helped him secure a job away from school back to his home, in his old high school coincidentally.
Other: Aside from his love for English, Luke also enjoys playing classical videos games, and enjoys reading books as well as manga. He has a deeply rooted fear of death however, and sees a lot of danger in some situations others might not necessarily realize or pay attention to.

Cami

Akarui, I think DTW would be playing a male character so there wouldn't be any gender imbalance, and it allows him to participate, if you just want to stick with Emma. It would probably make it easier on you as well, as this game has gotten large.

AkaruiRain

Nyaa. It's okay. I love them both too much to drop someone. <3

We'll be full with DTW or do we still need one more..? o. o

Cami

And that my friends, is why I failed counting in elementary school. Continue on with your two characters, I just thought you had jacked his spot and I was automatically like "VIGILANTE TO THE RESCUE!" Anywho, carry on...

Love And Submission

Name: Bryan "B2" Bosworth
Age and Birthdate: June , 13th , 1993 (19)
Height and Weight: Six Feet Zero Inches , One Hundred and Fifty Five Pounds
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Curious.)
Major: Marine Biologist
Background:
B2 comes from an upper middle class family. His father was a car salesmen and his mother a veterinarian. It is perhaps due to his mother's line of work that he developed his love of wildlife. His appreciation for the wonderful creatures of the world is of course why he has chosen to be a marine biologist. In his normal day to day life , B2 is a hyperactive spirit who enjoys doing things to do at the spur of the moment. He's willing to answer almost any dare submitted to him from eating balut to swimming with sharks.  However his wild nature  leads to frequent  reckless behavior yet despite this He is a relativity well natured person who tries to do his best. Due to his father's line of work, he's also a pretty decent mechanic. His hobbies include watching nature documentaries (naturally) , taking care of  his  large fish tank and rally racing.

Other: B2 has a particular interest in Cephalopods. He is also one of the few people to keep an Electric Eel in his aquarium.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

onetruebabylon

Rocking that blue hair.
Congratulations! We're now all best friends. Act like it. :P

minerva7790

Aww, no space for one more? :-( Well, serves me right for hesitating too long! Heh.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies