What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 05, 2013, 04:01:16 PM
A dark gray business suit, shell pink blouse with a shawl collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.
Hawt!

White and blue shirt, navy trousers, black north face jacket and tan leather shoes.

AmberStarfire

A black and white strappy top (striped with black straps) over denim jean shorts. It's pretty hot here, so I'm dressing for the weather.

Beguile's Mistress

Blue tweedy straight skirt with flecks of red and green and gold, navy long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and navy heels.

Snapespersephone

black chrochet top and dark blue skinny jeans
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

WyldRanger

Black sweatpants, black socks, and a faded old Detroit Tigers spring training shirt.

cptBacon

A gray t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and white tube socks.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Beguile's Mistress

Black tulip skirt, emerald green long-sleeved silk blouse, fitted black blazer, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Camel colored straight skirt and cream silk long-sleeved blouse with a brown string tie, brown belt and beige stockings and brown shoes.

Kekec

Could you take a picture and let us drink you in with our eyes ;)

Beguile's Mistress

Aww... Thank you.  It's an exercise in imagination though. :-)

Dark jade green business suit with black buttons and piping and a black camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Kekec

It was just meant as a compliment. I'm a sucker for that kind of attire ;)

Observing Trifles

A black shirt and AC/DC pajama bottoms.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

AmberStarfire

A red tank top, a black and tan striped skirt and my hair's up in a ponytail.

JadeArwen

Sorry can't post what I'm wearing. Its not pg13.

Observing Trifles

A Batman tank top, black beach pants, and a Transformers hoodie.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

MelisaArtemis

JadeArwen

diamonedsky

Black yoga pants and a bright orange, ridiculously soft hoodie.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Twisted Crow

A dark navy hoodie and relaxed fit jeans.

#ballin!

Blythe

Blue long-sleeved shirt with a pale yellow overshirt (short-sleeved) that says "I bring nothing to the table," purple plaid pajama pants, one black sock and one red sock.

My clothes look...terrible. >_<

Beguile's Mistress

I love body pillows. ;D

Quote from: Blythe on November 14, 2013, 03:56:31 PM
Blue long-sleeved shirt with a pale yellow overshirt (short-sleeved) that says "I bring nothing to the table," purple plaid pajama pants, one black sock and one red sock.

My clothes look...terrible. >_<
But you sound so comfortable. ;D

Today it's a maroon pencil skirt and a cream silk blouse with maroon piping around the collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

WyldRanger

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 14, 2013, 04:03:07 PM
Today it's a maroon pencil skirt and a cream silk blouse with maroon piping around the collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Elegant as always, my dear :)

OT: Blue jeans, black old Batman logo t-shirt, black socks... and brown warm slippers!!  ;D

MelisaArtemis

Lycana

Black ballet slippers, my favorite (and most comfortable pair) black slacks, a maroon camisole and a grey unbuttoned shirt over top. Casual and warm ^-^
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you Wyld. ;D

White two piece pants suit with a sleeveless tunic style top trimmed in gold and brown flats.