Arkaniel's looking for...

Started by Arkaniel, September 26, 2011, 01:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Hello all!

I am simply going to make aq short list of all the settings I am interested in. If any of you shares my interest, feel free to PM me. I have basic plot ideas for all, but as they are too numerous and too susceptible to changing and discussion I am not going to include them.

For all stories, I am looking to play one (or more) heterosexual male character(s). I am looking for a creative someone (male or female) to play a heterosexual or bisexual female character(s).

I would love for the RP to have more content than just PWP sex. I like highly erotic fics in well worked out settings and with at least a basic plot, yet focusiing on exploring several kinks. I also like stories that are heavy on action/adventure, with a dash of adult romance and pretty much anything else (mystery, drama, humor...) that makes a story fun.

As for my O/O's, they are simple. I am open to trying anything in a heterosexual context, even multiple pairings.

For all of these settings, I accept both canon and OC characters, depending on your personal preferences.

Settings:

- Smallville
- Superheroes (Marvel and/or DC and/or Original)
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
- Dresden Files
- Harry Potter
- DragonballZ
- Stargate

- Original Sci Fi setting, focussing on space battles or galactic politics. I think this setting has plenty of possibility for Court intrigue, a modern or futuristic take on arranged marriages tying into politics, back door dealing, assassinations, war,...

- Original Fantasy setting: Modern/urban fantasy or medieval fantasy: bring on the Elves, Orcs, Wizards, Knights, Hunters, Werewolves... Personally, I don't play Elves or Vampires and prefer to stick to humans, but my partner can pick whatever he/she wants.

- Original Modern Time: can be based on series like Criminal Minds or the Unit, but with an original concept and characters. Great setting for playing more kinky stories, too, like the fun games between serial killer and female police detective, or the life of a spy infiltrating a family of some kind?

One plot I would love to play: A married couple where one or both have a hidden life from the other. Could be some kind of secret agent, assassin, criminal or preferably a Superhero identity that was never shared. A story full of action, mystery, lies, truth, love and danger, as the dangers from that hidden life come to haunt the family (perhaps husband, wife and one to three children?).