A DC Comics M/F SRPG

Started by Januaryweather1, February 27, 2009, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Januaryweather1

To Everyone,

Is anyone familiar with DC Comics? Would anyone be interested in a one-on-one, M/F, underwater sex-wrestling RPG in which the heroine, Mera the Queen of Atlantis, would find herself ambushed, dominated and humiliated by her archnemesis Black Manta?

The story would involve bondage, domination and mind control with Black Manta emerging as the victor over a humiliated Mera. The plot is that Black Manta sends Mera a message saying that he has a device which could destroy Atlantis and that he dares her to try and come to his Manta Base and stop him from using it. Mera would attempt to destroy the device but be completely unaware of Black Manta's true intentions.

Black Manta's objective is to wrestle, fondle, dominate and eventually milk the heroine for her cum in order to create an army of Manta Men. After a lengthy underwater wrestling match, she would be captured, mind controlled and converted into Black Manta's personal sex slave, The Sea Witch. Shitting, bestiality and outright torture would not be allowed. I want to play the dominant Black Manta, all I need is for someone to play the submissive Mera. PM me if you are interested in this kind of story.

Januaryweather1