Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Started by Wolfy, November 29, 2011, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

I have been trying to run heroics, seems easy enough in the early levels I'll see how it goes later.

ps. Gunslinger is wicked awesome, I can't wait to get my ship back!

NotoriusBEN

Im digging playing a Jedi Sage. I dont use my lightsaber a whole lot like the other jedi, but Im still stoked. I fling rocks and debris, lift multiple opponents in the air, and mind melt a fifth enemy to a jibbling idiot. Im like Friggin Akira!

Pumpkin Seeds

Scoundrel is awesome.  Great being able to heal if need be, but also to sneak around and shoot people in the back with a shotgun.

Callie Del Noire

Artifice is fairly easy to level up it seems. (made 100 so far)

ShamshielDF

Myrleena and I are both on, but we're on Lord Praven.  At peak times I've seen wait times (highest I've seen was 15 minutes), but most of the time it's pretty easy to get in.  We chose that one because we have some RL friends on there.  If anyone else is on there, let me know.  We may create alts on another server, but we're kinda focusing on that one for the moment.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Geeklet

In an effort to mix things up a bit, I decided to make a sith to take a break from all the republic playtime. So I got a Sith Assassin on Lord Adraas, since some others in this thread mentioned playing there as well. PM me if you want the character's name.

Subby70

Star Wars: The Old Republic is one of the greatest games in the past I think.

Greetings,
Subby70

lonlyazn

Quote from: Subby70 on January 04, 2012, 02:54:51 PM
Star Wars: The Old Republic is one of the greatest games in the past I think.

Greetings,
Subby70
The Old Republic is a recently new release MMO. Largest MMO done in a long time for Star Wars. You might be thinking Knights of the Old Republic?

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

CmdrRenegade

Quote from: NotoriusBEN on December 30, 2011, 01:05:00 AM
Im digging playing a Jedi Sage. I dont use my lightsaber a whole lot like the other jedi, but Im still stoked. I fling rocks and debris, lift multiple opponents in the air, and mind melt a fifth enemy to a jibbling idiot. Im like Friggin Akira!

Tetsuo! Kaneda!

I've been taking a 'wait and see' approach because:
1) I need a new computer.
2) Remembering WoW launch made me realize I should wait until they stabilize the server load. 
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Anjasa

We should set up a channel on Lord Adraas! I'm there, Sith side.

I guess /cjoin Elliquiy?

Silverfyre

A few of us also have an Empire side RP guild over on Rubat Crystal.  PM me for details. :)

InariShiftskin

I've got a character on Kath Hound, Empire side.

Shjade

Quote from: NotoriusBEN on December 30, 2011, 01:05:00 AM

Psst.

That's Tetsuo. And he's fighting Kay.

Akira is the bodyparts frozen inside the dome on which they're standing.

>.> /derail
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Pumpkin Seeds

Just rolled a Bounty Hunter on Lord Adraas, PM me for the name if anyone is interested in playing.

Aiden

Just cancelled my account, was fun while I played it, just don't have the time to devote to it. Didn't even cap on my sith.

/waits for diablo 3

Anjasa

I also have a few characters on Rubat Crystal if anyone wants to say hello :)

Just PM me for the name.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Aiden on January 19, 2012, 11:36:25 PM
Just cancelled my account, was fun while I played it, just don't have the time to devote to it. Didn't even cap on my sith.

/waits for diablo 3
You'll have to wait a LONG time for D3.  They just released a statement that they're removing and changing several mechanics.  The Mystic Enchantress, the Nephelim Cube and the Bag of Jordan?  And implementing a Town Portal rename for the Stone of Recall.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Pumpkin Seeds

I am actually surprised at how much roleplay I have seen on Lord Adraas.  Just sitting in the cantina crafting stuff, there are lines and lines coming out from the bar.

AllieCat

I've been playing on and off during my convalescence( on the days I can get out of bed and sit down for a while)Now that I'm getting better, I'm going to try to join up with some E folks for some fun.. my high is a 45 BH on The Jekk Jekk Thar, but I can show up wherever

AllieCat

Met up with a couple E-ers on Lord Adrass tonight while I was getting my Imperial Agent to 5.. just need a couple more (and everyone on at the same time, which is kinda like herding cats :D) to get a E-guild going

AllieCat

Update: Got my agent up to 13, almost 14. Currently sporting the ugliest pair of pants in the galaxy, green pants with patches of leather, shiny, almost mettalic, including what looks to be a leather thong :P :P :P

Pumpkin Seeds

My bounty hunter's armor looks like it has seen better days, but at least I got rid of the zebra striped pants.  Her new pistol looks like a flare gun though   >:(

ShamshielDF

Sounds about like my Inquisitor.  First armor was decent looking...then I got the hoodie, with the hood permanently up.  Not too bad looking, black with red trim and a stripe.  But the hood thing bugged me.  I found a better chest armor!  It was black with dark grey trim and stripe.  Eventually that was replaced by still better armor!  Black with blue trim and stripe.

Now my Inquisitor is running around in the Slave Girl outfit you can get on Nar Shadaa, which, thanks to mods and being limited to light armor means its as good as any other armor I can get.

My Sith Warrior is wearing what I affectionately call the sithkini...a black and red bare-midriff halter top that has mod slots ^_^
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

AllieCat

Slave Girl outfit? ME WANT! :D

(Yeah, I knew it was in the game, but still :D)

Pumpkin Seeds

There's also supposed to be one on the security code vendo?