Mass Effect: N7 Operation's (GM, seeking Mass Effect group. Need f)

Started by Prosak, May 29, 2013, 07:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosak

Identifying user: Identity confirmed: Checking security clearance: N7 clearance confirmed: File: Open: ..... Retrieving data..... :Operation's, classified: Welcome operative, to the N7 communication's, and operations network. Your commanding oficer will brief you shortly....

Soon, the communications terminal before you all light's up. And, a stout, strong human male stand's before you. The hologram salutes you all, despite the fact that most, if not all of you in this very room. Are not human.

"Welcome, to you all. All of you, are the brightest, and strongest of the galaxy. Men and women from all walk's of life... You may be different, but  today none of you are different... This day. All of you are One and the same. .. All of us.. Are kindred spirit's. Brothers and sisters, each suffering in a galaxy at war. I am not going to lie. The reaper's, have hit us hard, and where it hurt's. But, you all don't need me to tell you that. You are all here, out for one reason, and one reason alone. To help fight the reaper's. We are going to hit them hard, and then even harder. But, while we devise our plan's, and tactic's. We need all of you, to band together. And help support this galaxy, in all it's turmoil. The galaxy is not ready. That is why, you all this day. Are of the N7 elite. All of you this day, will turn the tides of this war. All of you this day, will support the helpless, and make this weary galaxy as ready as it will ever be! You will all be evaluated. And separated into four, or six man cell's. Each of you will carry out your missions. Against Cerberus, the reaper's. And any other threat that get's in the way of our total survival. While I, and our teams of scientist's fight to win this war. I need... No, we all need. Every last man women and child in this galaxy. We all depend on you, to turn the tides of this conflict. And help us all hold out... Just a little bit longer. Admiral Hacket, out."

A man dressed in a white lab coat, then makes you go into many separate lines. Each, one by one being evaluated into different rooms. And, taken into different teams.

:The Evaluation Room:

"I am going to ask you a series of yes or no question's. This, is the first part of your evaluation. And most important.

1: Do you write at least two paragraph's per post?

2: Are you open minded, and accepting to other peoples likes and dislikes within your team?

3:  Are you patient, and willing to await your turn. Within an appropriate posting time? And only divulge from this fact, when aptly involved with another via dialogue or interaction?

4: Creative, and unique. But, do you also not god mod?

5: Are you seeking to have fun, give your opinion, and legitimately participate?

If your answer was yes, to every question. Please follow me, to the nearest terminal. Where you will fill in a profile of you and your career by your perspective."

You, and the others among you, are then taken to your own respective private rooms. Each fitted with heavily secured terminal's.

:Profile Construction Database:

[center][color=green]:Establishing Connection: ... Secure Connection Confirmed: Please Log in, and Assume Profile Construction:[/color][/center]

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Describe Appearance[/b]:

[center][color=green]:Downloading Personal data: ... : Personal data confirmed: Loading Career screen:[/color][/center]
[b]Class[/b]:
[b]Skill's, and Training[/b]:
[b]Personal History[/b]:
[b]Mental Stability, and personality[/b]:
[b]Physical condition, and Health[/b]:

[center][color=green]:Downloading Career: ... Career confirmed: Loading Statistic's, and tactical analysis screen:[/color][/center]
[b]Class Power's[/b]:
[b]Tool's, and equipment[/b]:
[b]Weapon's[/b]:
[b]Personal tactic's, strategies[/b]:
[b]Temperament in Battle[/b]:

[center][color=green]:Downloading Statistic's and tactical analysis: ... :Analysis confirmed: ... Profile Identification confirmed: Evaluation successful:[/color][/center]

(Character sheet explained:
Some form of picture is important to have. In your character, Above everything else. Place your Character image (As large as 360 pixel's. No bigger.) And make it float, left or right of your sheet. This would in turn make it look pretty. Lol. (If anyone has a picture they want resized. Just ask and I can make it happen.)
Name: What's your name?
Race: All races, except prothean, awakened collector, Ai, or reapers are allowed
Picture: A picture for your character. (Keep size reasonable.)
Describe Appearance: Describe, his her's appearance.

Class: Character class.
Skill's, and Training: Your character's skill's, uses outside of conflict
Personal History: Your character's personal past, and career's.
Mental Stability, and personality: Your character's personality, and mental stability. Mental scar's, phobias, fears likes, dislikes included
Physical condition, and Health: Is he/she healthy? Does he she have scars? Is he or she ill?

Class Power's: Only three is allowed  (Grenades do not count as powers, see equipment.)
Tool's, and equipment: What your character takes with him/her. Only thing's of value, and outside of combat. Or personal items. Plus, one grenade or mine of choice. Type can vary (Only three per active mission.). Also, one ammo type of choice.  Either can be changed at appropriate times between mission's.
Weapon's: Only two + two modifications.
Personal tactic's, strategies: Your characters personal tactic's
Temperament in Battle: Your characters emotion's, and feeling's when under fire.)

Note: All applicant's must post their sheets here when they are done. Pm'ing is nice. But you must post them for other players to view. And to make diversity between applications possible.

:Premise: Plus, Details:

All players involved, will be men, and women of almost any race, involved in the N7 galactic readiness, and missions. As seen in ME3 multiplayer. I will gm, for all of you, and lead your missions. Towards a plot goal that I devised. It will take place during the event's of Mass Effect 3, and be our own story's. Fighting the reaper's during a time of galactic turmoil.  I would like to hear all your opinion's, and ideas. But, take into consideration, that not all will be taken or implemented, due to my job of making our story, plot and narrative that I devised, a cohesive one. I am only accepting up to 5 of you. (6 including me.) And, can start with 3, or 4 of us. I may, be convinced to add 2 other players for a total of 8. But, this is only if, I can be convinced. And IF there is enough interest. I will then chose which among your character profiles, are admitted into a the team that we play. Sorry to any that is declined, but only so many can join. I will try to even out female, and male player's/characters. To fit the romantic, inclinations of all the players involved. Please take into account, that making diversity between your profile's will strengthen your chances of being picked, and included into this role play. I hope to see all your characters, and ideas soon. And, am happy to present you all with my Narrative I have before you. ^_^

Some pictures to get creativity flowing: Feel free to use any that you like. (Sorry for some of the sizes. If there is any you like or want to use, just ask. And I will work my re-sizing magic for you. :D )

Turian Males
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Turian Females

Quarian Males

Quarian Females

Salarian Male

Salarian Female

Krogan

Asari

Note: Female character(s) needed. Only accepting 1, or 2. (1 means group of 6, and 2 will make me accept another male for a group of 8.)

Lord of Shadows

The N7 soldier stands and listens before raising his hand to ask a question.

"Those among us that are a bit out of the ordinary, I mean you can hardly call my main bionic ability "ordinary" can I apply as well?"

Prosak

Of coarse you can. Go ahead and copy my coded application. (Coded part of thread above.) And, fill in your application. Do try and make it look pretty, it will make my opinion a bit more into your favor. It is not just about making a good character. The amount of effort put in is also a crucial factor.

Wargtass

I just had a really strange idea... I have to do some research and PM you, but expect my usual choice of Turian in the end. Running in three Mass Effect games at once cures all diseases or so I've heard.  ;D
O/O

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Prosak

Well, I left it open as an option. Just post, or pm it for me. And if accepted post it later when I make a Character sheet thread. Currently their is only 2 applications sent. (Both are partial, and still under construction.) But still. I am not yet picking at this present time. But, would very much like some more female applicants. Since the only two thus far are male.

Note: All applicant's must post their sheets here when they are done. Pm'ing is nice. But you must post them for other players to view. And to make diversity between applications possible. (This is decided in hindsight.)

Prosak

Added pictures, to help spark creativity. Any one can feel free to use any of them if they wish to.

Countdown0

VERY in, the more Mass Effect, the better!

I'll send you a CS soon.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Prosak

Ok, I am making a sheet for one of my Npc's. Specifically: The squad leader. This is to serve as an example. As well as me participating with every one else. A sheet will be made for every Npc involved. The only difference each sheet will have from yours. Is the inclusion, of a constantly  changing current history. Which details their relationship, interactions, and past created with all Player's and their characters.

:Establishing Connection: ... Secure Connection Confirmed: Please Log in, and Assume Profile Construction:

Name: Jacob David Burn's
Race: Human
Describe Appearance: Six feet, and 5 inches tall. He is well built from year's of body building, and weight lifting. He is not to handsome, but doesn't really care about his look's any way. He keep's his hair Short, and untidy. He has a buzzed and gruff beard. Brown eye's, Brown hair. He has tanish white skin. And, a dimpled chin. (Not to mention, a birth mark on his hip.)

:Downloading Personal data: ... : Personal data confirmed: Loading Career screen:
Class: N7 Destroyer
Skill's, and Training: Military training in combat, tactic's. Given Officer's training back when he was promoted to Commander. He is skilled with Assualt weapon's, and havy assualt pistol's. Out side of combat, he can repair, and maintain weaponry. He also can calibrate, operate, and maintain repairs for Weapon's system's. From a simple turret, to a plasma canon. On ship's, and on the ground. Being an N7 operative, he is special forces. He has training, at least in a basic degree. In data retrieval, infiltration, terminal/omni tool operations, hacking. And in piloting shuttle's.
Personal History: He was born in the year 2154 Ce.  He was an earth born, and a native of Brazil. With an american mother, and a Portuguese father. He grew up most his life, with quite a bit of bullying becouse of his mixed blood. And as a result, he got into alot of fights as a child... Growing up in Brazil. He was open, to quite a bit of the criminal element. Getting involved with the wrong crowd very frequently. But, at the age of 18, he got into trouble with one of the local gang's. Effectively, he was convinced by his father to join the Aliance military.

For 3 year's. He was placed into severe N7 training. He was sent to the Interplanetary Combatives Academy in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Recruited for their N7 Destroyer training. The training was meant to create an effective Special forces operative, that had combat experience and performed Admirably. Given skill's and equipment to effectively become walking tank's. They are trained in technology, and repair as a secondary skill. And as soldiers use tech to become slow, and powerful technologicaly protected soldiers. With their suit, they are given mech-like protection, and accuracy. Driven by eezo-assisted actuators.  The training it'self was long and arduise for Jacob. But, he passed. With flying color's.

A year passed. And, as a young 22 year old man. He was out in space, performing missions of importance for the Alliance. But, was shown to be brutal, and took actions of serious risk. His superior's felt he needed some shore leave, in order to calm down, and be a more responsible soldier. And was then transferred to a terminus colony. Which the Alliance were trying to protect, and make peaceful relations with. It was there that he met Sarah, his soon to be wife. For a year and a half, she was the only person who trusted him. Or talked to him, out of the colonist's. And, after some convincing. Jacob managed to be her... Sort of boy friend. She was an odd sort. And, heavily christian. But, despite her reluctance, Jacob warmed his way into her heart. It only took him pretty much two year's.

For year's, he was now on and off from home, and out into the fringes of space. He had a son, got a promotion into being a commander. And was ready, to go home and celebrate his thirty second birthday. Jacob was relatively a happy man. But, it wasn't until colonies began mysteriously vanishing. That, Jacob was given a reawakening into reality. His family, were now MIA. And, it was not until commander Shepherd attacked the Collector base... Was not until Shepherd's report. That he learned where the colonist's went, and their fate... Jacob must have looked over the file, half a dozen times. He couldn't believe it. Lost, sad, and depressed. He went back to his risky tactic's, and immature ways of fighting. The N7 destroyer within him, finally awoken. He was suspended, after killing a civilian by accident, while storming into a hostage situation. But, it was not until now. During these times of war. That he was reinstated.

Mental Stability, and personality: For most of his career. He has been relatively stable. But, during the Collector abduction's of humans. A few years ago. He lost his wife, and his child. Ever since, he has been suffering from depression. And, has severe suicidal tendency's. He has, been fitted as unable to lead men in action. But, has been reinstated. And provided a N7 squad, to fight in the war with the reaper's. Despite his questionable mental well being. Hacket has Accepted his return to the N7 ranks. Needing all the men he can muster, for this time of war.
Physical condition, and Health: Relatively healthy. Occasional scar. Has a dimple chin, and a birth mark on his hip.

:Downloading Career: ... Career confirmed: Loading Statistic's, and tactical analysis screen:
Class Power's: Devastator mode, Hawk Missile Launcher, Shield Boost.
Tool's, and equipment: T5-v battle suit. Polaris x Omni tool, of Kassa fabrications. Picture of his wife and child. Silver cross necklace.
Weapon's: M-7 Lancer Assault Rifle. N7 Paladin, Heavy pistol.
Personal tactic's, strategies:  He try's to make tactically sound decisions with himself and his team. But, due to his emotions has been very hated. But, since N7 are needed, he is kept around. Just as the number one commander, who's team no one wants to be a part of. His strategies mainly consist of shock and awe, search and destroy, and storming tactic's. Using two team split's occasionally, to attack head on and have a secondary tactical cell for mission parameter's, and assault's from behind.
Temperament in Battle: When battle start's, he quickly goes from calm, to violent. He does not just kill, and fight for the war, or for his job. It is obvious, that he also does so out of hate. Hate for himself, reaper's, collector's... It does not matter who is on the receiving end of his attack's. He will be brutal. Human's, turians. He does not care. It is not racism. It is the release of pent up hate, and aggression. Anger and rage. He is a N7 destroyer, destroying his foes is in the job description. But he goes further then that. He destroy's them, as a sense of revenge... Not only that. But he is suicidal. Risking his life  in unneeded actions. He would run into the face of death for a comrade. Not just for the comrade, but also in hopes he will die. He is no weak man. By far he is not. But he cant kill himself. He has to die in battle, glory... With honor intact. And that is why he is possibly not only the most dangerous commander a squad can have. He is also, the most dedicated, and loyal.

:Downloading Statistic's and tactical analysis: ... :Analysis confirmed: ... Profile Identification confirmed: Evaluation successful:

Header pic, for when rp start's:

Lord of Shadows

Small question: what year is it?

:Establishing Connection: ... Secure Connection Confirmed: Please Log in, and Assume Profile Construction:

Name: Jess Daniels
Picture:
Describe Appearance: Jess is rather short for a N7 just under six feet. She has a rather slim body, well trained and in good fit. Due to her biotics her physical strength was overlooked as it does not come up to the normal requirement for a N7. She keep her black hair rather short all to keep it away during combat.

Her face is rather cute with an almost teenish look, her freckles not helping a bit to make her look older. She has intense blue eyes and only use a minimum make up, it is not until she goes out to party she really sets in to look pretty.

:Downloading Personal data: ... : Personal data confirmed: Loading Career screen:
Class: Bionic support
Skill's, and Training:
Jess started as a normal Alliance marine and got stationed and trained as a sniper. Her training progressed quickly until it was discovered that she was a biotic. That got her sent of to  Grissom Academy for special training in her biotic powers.
Personal hertory:
Jess was born in 2162 on Earth. Both her parents were scientists and was sent to Mars when she was still young. It has been theorized that it was during ther she developed her biotic powers but it has still not been fully explained to ther date when and how as for the initial testings of her during her birth there were no signs what so ever that she would ever have the ability to use biotics.

Her upbringing on Mars was quite an eye opener and she never really saw Earth as her home. To her Mars was always the place she returned to when she wanted to relax or just feel safe. She joined the Alliance military at the age of 16 and got a junior training program before when turning 18 was fully accepted in the Alliance Army. She quickly rose when it became obvious what perfect soldier she was but it was temporary halted when she accidentally triggered a barrier during an exercise. She was then sent to Grissom for evaluation and trying to determine how ther really happened.

During her time at Grissom Academy it became quite clear that Jess was not really fit to become what normally was seen in someone stationed as bionic support. Her natural ability to Blink and that she never really developed any really offensive biotic powers halted her development and she was set aside and trained in those abilities she did have.

It was during that time that an old Vanguard officer captain Finn got eyes on her and saw her potential in normal hit and run attacks, especially combined with a sniper rifle. She took Jess under her wing and the two of them became one very successful pair and put into action. Mission after mission went by and Jess was recommended a N7 training which she gladly accepted.

Mental Stability, and personality:
Fully mentally healthy to an almost super human degree. Her willpower and mental stamina is one of the strongest in a human the academy has faced.
Physical condition, and Health:
Not the best but well within what N7 require in a solder. She has cybernetic lungs due to genetic problems when she was born.

:Downloading Career: ... Career confirmed: Loading Statistic's, and tactical analysis screen:
Class Power's: Blink, Barrier, Tactical cloak
Blink - is a fairly unusual power and is theorized to be close to Charge. The biggest difference between the two is that Blink does no damage at all it only transport a person from one location to the next more or less instantly. There are no real physical movement when the power activates nor is any movement really required. All the biotic does is to create a mass effect field around themselves and then warp that stretching it towards the new location. The effect is totally soundless. Just as charge it lets the user go through physical object as long as the end location is within eye sight.

Barrier - just as the normal ability
Tacticval cloak - just as the normal ability

Tool's, and equipment:
Omni-tool, Bio-amp, medium combat armor
Weapon's:
M-5 Phalanx Heavy Pistol (piercing mod and ultralight materials), M-97 Viper Sniping rifle (piercing mod and enhanced scope)
Personal tactic's, strategies:
Jess prefers to fight on a distance but if forced uses her omni-weapon or pistol on close combat. Her normal way of fighting is to blink into position all while being cloaked, taking a shot, blink to new position, take a new shot, and so on.
Temperament in Battle:
In battle Jess is totally calm almost to a scary degree. She shows no emotions nor hesitation to do what is needed. This is due to her ability to separate her emotions from her logical thinking. This zone has been breached causing her to totally break in combat if something highly emotionally stressful happens.

:Downloading Statistic's and tactical analysis: ... :Analysis confirmed: ... Profile Identification confirmed: Evaluation successful:

Prosak

2186 CE, is the date. It is a year after the suicide mission. and, I am assuming right now that the date exactly. (Based on comic books.) Is, 2186 CE july 12th when the reaper's hit earth. This will be starting within a few days of the initial assault, when the galaxy is trying to asses damage control over all fronts. So The date we will be starting in, is 2186 CE, july 15th. If I am wrong about this, please correct me.

Prosak

Changed rules on grenades, and special ammo. Both acting as equipment between missions.

Luvan95

Name: Naenia T'Shara
Race: Asari
Describe Appearance: Five feet and six inches tall. She has a fit body that muscular but slim for easier movement, flexability and speed. Her skin has a light purple tone, and freckles over her body. She also has tattooed in light pink face markings, in memory of her turian father that wore the same when he was alive. Her eyes are yellow and she sometimes wear a beige/gold eye makeup as well.

Class: Asari Commando
Skill's, and Training: Been in Asari military training since the age of 70 years old. Had 30 years of martial art training, 10 years of weapon handling and maintenance, mainly for heavy pistols and shotguns , 5 years of tactical planning and 20 years of basic biotic training and 25 years of commando biotic training. She also has basic training in hacking, data retrieval, terminal/omni-tool useage, shuttle/vehicle handling and infiltration.
Personal History: In the year of 1875 CE. turian Commander Alcimus Cassius ship got attack by a group of mercenary ship and took heavy damage before they could eradicate the enemy. There commander had gotten injured during the battle and the turians decided to seek medical attention on Thessia, that was closer than traveling to a turian colony. He got sent to a hospital where he was taken care of by a asari doctor named Navilee T'Shara. Alcimus was amazed by the beauty of the asari woman, and he quickly fell in love. Navilee who took a liking to the handsome commander while she helped him back to health, was soon falling for his romantic advances and agreed to go out with him. They dated for to years before Alcimus asked her to bond with him ("turian marriage") and Navilee agreed. One year later the couple had their first daughter, Naenia T'Shara.

Born in 1878 CE., Naenia grew up on the planet of Thessia. Her mother mostly to care of her, since her father was still working as commander in the Turian military, but he still spent every shore-leave he had with them, so Naenia knew and loved her father very much.
When the couple later had their second daughter Alisia, Naenia was 8 years old, and was very happy to get a little sister. The sisters got close and Naenia was always very protective of her little sister, who was the gentler and more innocent one of the two.
When Naenia was 64 her father passed away of old age. Naenia took it pretty hard, and having just matured, went out to dance and drink her sorrows away. She had been going at it like that for about 4 years, dancing at a local nightclub for a living, when her Alisia finally snapped and gave her a real lecture about how she was irresponsible. Seeing her gentle little sister, who never had been that angry trough her whole life, being mad at her finally got trough to Naenia. What would her father had thought of her like this?

With that question in mind Naenia quit her dancing job and enrolled to the military at the age of 70. She trained hard and was soon one of the most promising asari biotics in the program. She got accepted to the commando specific biotic program, and Naenia quickly exceeded in that program too.
In 2008 CE. Naenia ended her training, now a fully fledged 130 years old asari commando, a high-class killer and a deadly biotic user. She got placed with a group of four other commandos, and together they took on diffrent missions. Special mission, infiltration missions, assassinations, stealth mission, every mission harder and more dangerous than the last one. But they almost never failed. Naenia who had great tactical skills, due to her turian genes, was favoured in her group to do the planning, both stealth and battle strategies.
And that's why she now had been handpicked by the asari government to help the Alliance and face the reaper threat.
Mental Stability, and personality: Naenia has been stable ever since she became a commando, but she have a habit to drink if she loses someone or if the mission goes very badly.
Physical condition, and Health: Naenia is in top physical condition being strong, flexible and fast. She has the  Besides from a few small scars from previous combat injuries, especially the scars of a bite mark on her left forearm, she is in full health.

Class Power's: Barrier, Shockwave, Biotic Charge
Tool's, and equipment: Personal Commando battle-armor, Logic Arrest X Omni-Tool, Savant X Bio-amp, Frag Grenades, Shield Piercing Ammunition
Weapon's: M-6 Carnifex Heavy Pistol with a Scope for better accuracy and a Melee Stunner, N7 Crusader Shotgun with High-Velocity Barrel and Spare Thermal Clip.
Personal tactic's, strategies: She often uses sound tactics that don't put people into danger. She often try to pass around the enemy if possible, but if attack is the mission she surrounds the enemy by splitting the team up in two and getting into good positions and attacking from diffrent directions. But most often she creates her tactics depending on the situation and the mission.
Temperament in Battle: Naenia is a experienced fighter who is used to getting shot at, since she's been in battle many times over her years and she always keeps her focus. She uses her speed and charges to get in near the enemy, "since she likes it up close and personal" as she has said herself, and that's also why she uses a shotgun, but she she never takes on something she know she can't. She can also stay a bit away from the enemy and use her shockwaves and heavy pistol against them too.
The only time she risks her life is to get somebody else out of danger.

On's/Off's

Countdown0

Name: Lennox Deadmarsh

Picture:

Describe Appearance: Lennox, or 'Lenny' is about 6'3”, and like most Alliance Military personnel, he is well built. He has light blue eyes and very dark hair, as well as slightly pale skin. He usually has a bit of 5 o'clock shadow going on as well. He is tall and lean, with long limbs.

Class: Infiltrator

Skill's, and Training: Marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat, survival training, very basic first aid (he's not a medic, by any means, but he can apply a bandage or, if you're willing to bit down on something, pull a bullet out).

Personal History: Lennox Deadmarsh was born on Earth in Scotland. His parents were both in law enforcement, but Lenny himself found the idea of staying in one place, even on one planet, to be a little boring, when compared to the many other worlds in the galaxy to be seen. He enrolled in the Alliance Military, and excelled in marksmanship, and stealth operations. That landed him a role as a sniper for a long time. Unfortunately he also got paired up with a spotter, which is a hazard of the job. The problem with this was that Lennox has trouble making nice with people because of his social anxiety.

Still, after some time, he and his spotter, Avery, got along well enough. They were even friends after a while. Lennox got removed from his role as a sniper after about a year and a half in the position. He and Avery were deployed on a world that was barely on the fringe of council space, near the Teminus systems. Batarian slavers attacked, and while trying to defend the colony, Avery was killed in action while tracking one of Lennox's shots. When he looked over at Lennox to listen to orders, he was shot in the head by the suppressive fire from a Batarian slaver and killed instantly.

Lennox has felt guilty since then, since he had never before ordered Avery to keep his head low in those situations. While Avery knew well enough to keep his head down underfire, it was just that split second where neither of them thought about it, and that was all it took for Avery to die. Since then, Lennox has always felt like it was his fault when someone on his team or in his squad died. Seeing this, his CO's recommended him for stealth ops, knowing that he would be in fewer fire fights and with more skilled squad mates, meaning casualties were less likely. Still, Lennox feels uncomfortable when he is placed in command and doesn't trust himself to keep people alive when he is giving orders.
Lennox has actually requested transfers to different squads on multiple occasions after having been put in a leadership position. He is open about his discomfort with his superiors, though most seem to think that he just doesn't feel ready, as opposed to crediting his guilt over the death of his friend Avery as the cause of his requests.

Mental Stability, and personality: Lennox has a genetic predisposition towards social anxiety. While this doesn't particularly effect his usefulness in combat, it can impact his relationships with his squad mates. He prefers to not draw attention to himself in social situations. That's not to say he is an unpleasant person. Just a quiet one.
His anxiety is also one of the reasons that Lennox was never put in charge of a squad, and more often than not, was given mission involving solo work and infiltration. Even while working as a sniper, it took him a couple of weeks to feel comfortable with his 'spotter', Avery, when they weren't actually in the process of looking for targets. Of course, eventually they ended up as good friends, but because of Lennox's shyness, that took a bit of time.

Since Avery's death, Lennox has struggled with the lose of squad mates, and dislikes being in command. His superiors have it documented that he reacts poorly when those under his command die, even if his decision making wasn't to blame.

Many of his former squad mates found him to almost not even be part of the squad, since he never really wanted to be involved in going out for drinks or attending a party, or really anything that he wasn't under orders to be part of. A few people even suggested that he was actually a virtual intelligence with a body, instead of an actual person, and that emotions and human interaction was not part of his programming. While Lennox found such jokes annoying, he never said anything, preferring to keep it to himself rather than deal with talking to his squad mates. For this reason, he has bounced around a lot from squad to squad.

Physical condition, and Health: Lennox is in very good physical condition, like most Alliance Military personnel. He has a few scars, like many soldiers, but nothing really worth noting. Lennox does have a need to work out frequently though. His natural metabolism lends itself towards turning muscle mass into fuel, since his body doesn't maintain a lot of fat. This also means that he has to eat a lot of protein, so his diet usually has him avoiding anything that doesn't fit a specific 'model'. This means no haggis, but fortunately, breaking stereotypes in a way he finds some what amusing, Lennox hates haggis.
He does miss out, because of his diet, on a few chances to get a drink and relax. This is a bit bothersome for Lennox, since a pint of beer usually helps him to level out a bit to help him feel (slightly) more comfortable in a public or social setting.

Class Power's: Stealth field generator, Hacking, Incineration.

Tool's, and equipment: Serrice Council Savant Omnitool, Kassa Fabrication Medium Colossus Armor, Fragmentation Grenades, Disruptor Ammunition, combat knife on boot; sometimes the old ways are the best, Kuwashii Visor

Weapon's: N7 Valiant Sniper Rifle (with High-Velocity Barrel and Ultralight Materials), M-12 Locust SMG (with High-Velocity Barrel and Magazine Upgrade)

Personal tactic's, strategies: Lennox usually prefers to pick off enemies from a distance with his sniper rifle. “Reach out and touch someone”, as the old saying goes. That said, he is also an expert is stealth, and is equally comfortable sneaking around, using his stealth field generator, and waiting for an opportune moment to strike. Either way, he finds a way to be useful all the time. He tries to avoid a leadership role whenever possible.

Temperament in Battle: While Lennox is shy and sometimes even a bit nervous in social situations, he is the opposite in combat. Functioning in the Alliance Military, for a long time, as an assassin, he is perfectly relaxed in combat, and is equipped to take out and target that he comes across, both physically and mentally.

When he is in command though, Lennox often find that he second guesses his orders. Since Avery's death caused him to doubt his decisions, Lennox has struggled with emotional turmoil when place in a leadership position. He doesn't hold it against other people who are in command when his side takes casualties, but if it was his orders, Lennox takes it very hard, becoming even more withdrawn for a time.

My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Wargtass

Name: Tiverian Crom
Race: Turian
Describe Appearance: Tiverian stands almost 7 feet tall and is rather broad across his shoulder. A career of heavy lifting and hard work within the sapper corps of the Armiger Legion, the Saboteurs, have created a rather large and muscular turian. His carapace is a dark beige with minimalist clan colors in clear red and eyes are an astonishing vibrant blue. He wears his experimental Collector armor as often as he can and when forced to not do so he usually go for a simple and practical set of workers clothes, arms bare and a sulk on his face.

Class: Turian Saboteur Engineer
Skill's, and Training: Armiger Legion Assault training with specs for Combat Engineers and Saboteurs, a superior explosives expert and a wizard with his omni-tool. If there is a door he cannot unlock he will rig it to explode in as many variable ways as you can wish for. He is an accomplished repairman and jurryrigger and given the tools and materials he could create a veritable fortress from a ruined building. Sadly he doesn't do much more than that, unless you count his accomplishments with his weapons of choice. Out of combat he is a rather awkward resource to keep around.
Personal History: Unlike most Turians, Tiverian did not come from a family with extensive military background. His father was a physician and his mother a brilliant scientist. He grew up in the well-off circles of the Palaven nobility, but his parents tried to shelter him as much as possible from the militaristic culture of the Hierarchy, an almost impossible task to be sure. Of course this only encouraged the youth more and as he matured he enrolled with the military and due to his enthusiasm he was quickly picked up into the Armiger Legion. High command soon realized his potential and placed him in the Saboteur-corps.

His innovative mind and creative use of his tools and resources soon landed him in the Experimental Division, a joint venture between Salarian engineers and scientists from the STC and their Turian counterparts. The program was often highly critizised by Hierarchy officers because they thought the Turian participants were basically used as guinea pigs to Salarian designs. While not entirely true, Tiverian found himself in such a situation. Based on Salarian and captured Cerberus research, the XTC-55 was a suit of armor made out of salvaged Collector technology. The Salarian research had only tried to solve some mysteries surrounding the Collectors, while Cerberus data captured in the field theorized on using their technology for protection. The end result was a suit of armor that molded itself to the wearer's form, imparted regenerative abilities and most facisnating of all allowed them to use Collector weapons to a degree more like what had been observed in the field against this mysterious race.

From the start many was skeptical to the project and while the initial results showed great promise problems soon started to show with the XTC-55. Tiverian started to show signs of combat fatigue and minor psychosis in the field and anxiety and severe depression out of combat when not in the suit. This coupled with the staggering production cost and unforseen discomfort in the design finally sunk the project, resulting in the cancellation of the Experimental Division and heightened tensions between the Armiger Legion and the STC. Tiverian lapsed into a depressive state due to his separation from the suit and after his parents were killed in Sovereign's attack on the Citadel he was deemed a liability and discharged from the Legion.

However he was soon picked up by a Turian Spectre who pulled the necessary strings to purchase the suit from the Salarian research team. Apparently Tiverian's skills and experience made him too valuable to just let him fade away into a self-destructive depression. He spent the next few years in the Spectre's service, culminating in a mission where most of his team was wiped out fighting an elite Cerberus unit in Terminus space, including the Spectre. Considering a mercenary career, Tiverian was ultimately recommended by another Spectre to the Citadel joint initiative with N7, a move which many found controversial and contested at every turn. But with the Reaper threat dawning on the galaxy and the desperate need for skilled combatants growing he was finally admitted, as he now awaits deployment in one of N7's elite units. Question is if his peculiarities and mental instability will overshadow his abilities and accomplishments.

Mental Stability, and personality: Perhaps the most negative aspect of his resume is his mental stability. While hardly debilitating for his duties, he has been a liability in the field due to blackouts and combat fatigue. Squadmates has reported a tendency to speaking to himself during stressful situations as well, making it hard to communicate with him. That is not to say that he is easily stressed, scared or angered. Quite the opposite, he is a very calm individual. He enjoys the company of others, but it is unclear how much others enjoy his. He seems to obsess over his suit of experimental armor, even going so far as wearing it in his solitude.
Physical condition, and Health: A turian in his physical prime with many more years of service to look forward to. He doesn't even drink alcohol or take drugs. If it weren't for his peculiarities he would be the perfect candidate for any special operations unit.

Class Power's: Overcharge, Sabotage, Tactical Scan.
Tool's, and equipment: XTC-55 Collector Armor, reinforced case (usually carrying different explosives in battle, but also serving as his travellers case), Savant X Omni-Tool, 1x2" piece of burnt metal.
Weapon's: Collector Rifle and Krysae Sniper Rifle
Personal tactic's, strategies: Tiverian is a follower, not a leader. Even if left to his own initiative and designs he always puts his prime directives as a priority, following the battleplan down to a tee. In a squad he's perfectly happy to follow direct orders from his superiors, following directions precisely. A recommendation from a previous officer recommends "never to use sarcasm around Crom". If given an order without precise directions however he is quick to find an innovative solution, but mostly within the frames of his own expertise. An example of his creative use of his skills includes solving a hostage situation by placing reactive explosive wire beneath the hostage-taker, blowing the culprit through the floor and thus separating him from his victims.
Temperament in Battle: Calm, calculating and effective. Once in a while he suffers episodes of varying degrees, including zoning out and talking to himself, likely some sort of battle fatigue or psychosis. Squadmates are recommended to use verbal and physical prompts for him to snap out of this state, a simple tap on the shoulder or yell should do the trick.

[/spoiler]
O/O

Shade

I'm very interested in this game idea. Just curious, is there any objection to characters being the N7 or Cerberus versions of the classes? Like the N7 Slayer or Project Phoenix Vanguard, for example.

FragarachZ

NOTE: Mr GM Sir was kind enough to allow me to carry two grenade types by giving up the extra weapon, to go with the bomber girl schtick.

Name: Judith Mayers
Describe Appearance: Judith has a well trained body with an athlethic build and well toned muscles. She stands at 5'10" tall and prefers to wear a tight bodysuit under her light armor, and a much heavier outer frame above it, consisting of engineering equipment and explosives. Though she is a beatiful young woman with flowing golden hair, her appearance is often messy, as she takes a liking to "fix" things even off duty, and oil smears are so common on her, they are effectively her makeup.

Class: Engineer - N7 Demolisher Specialization
Skill's, and Training: Mayers has little to show in regards of actual combat training, she usually functions only as a support unit. She has military and first aid training of course, but she really shines outside the battlefield. Not only can she maintain weapons, shields, vehicles and almost any kind of known technology, she is a born gearhead and has a knack for upgrading tech as well. While allowing other squad members to function more effectively, she can keep the unit's weapons and equipment in top, or sometimes over the top shape between missions. Other than maintenance and repair, she is also in charge of manufacturing explosives, grenades and possibly certain ammo types for the squad.
Personal History: Ms. Mayers displayed an affinity for technology at a young age. Her parents gave their daugther the best possible schooling, and the child prodigy aced her classes in technological and engineering department, though she fell behind in other areas. While she was a promising student, her school records show her getting into arguments and fights with the other students, and rather often.  After her graduation, Mayers applied to the Military, with the desire to work on the best currently available technology. During her short record, her tinkering with personal and squad equipment showed an overall 21.1% increase in effectiveness. During a mission on a remote planet, Mayers' squad was surprised by a tresher maw attack. While most of the soldiers were in disarray and attempting to regroup, the young engineer had enough courage to bait the tresher maw into swallowing a modified (and sabotaged) M-920 Cain, resulting in the termination of the creature. After debriefing she added "I named her Juliet." After her heroics, Mayers was scouted into the N7 program, where she received further training with heavy weapons and explosives.
Mental Stability, and personality: She can be quite stubborn and hotheaded when it comes to her work, having perhaps too much confidence in her skills. At times she displays smug behavior, especially if things go her way. Though she doesn't go as far as starting conflicts, she sometimes teases her squadmates.
In the beginning of her career, she once allowed a husk into close range, and the creature wounded her badly before it could be dispatched.  The resulting scarring was not only physical but mental as well. She seems eager to put reaper forces out of their misery, preferably by blowing them sky high with heavy explosives. When encountering reaper troops in close combat, she may panic and be likely to perform an "overkill", making sure the thing never moves again by firing repeatedly at it, until her thermal clip overheats. She also tends to name explosions she causes, especially the more spectular ones, usually referring to them by a woman's name, starting with "Juliet", the miniature nuke that went off in the belly of a tresher maw.
Physical condition, and Health: Military training made Judith physically fit, and she has a well toned, muscled body with an athlethic build. Her curves are rarely seen on duty however, as she carries more equipment on her than the usual soldier. Her body carries marks of a husk attack she fell victim to early in her career, though the scars on her shoulders, arms and side aren't visible as she dresses to obscure them, the claw mark on her left cheek, going down her neck is a constant reminder. Off-duty, she tends to wear a tight bodysuit, keeping the zipper low and showing generous cleavage, and occasionally a jumpsuit over that, to keep oil and dirt from staining her skin. She has an average level of alcohol tolerance and dislikes cigar or cigarette smoke. She is generally in good health, though she is allergic to cats and is prone to throwing wrenches and other tool at said animals in annoyance.

Class Power's: Supply Pylon, Siege Pulse, Sabotage
Tool's, and equipment: Light combat armor, Supply Pylon, Arc Grenades, Inferno Grenades, Explosive Ammo mod, Customized Omni-tool, Toolkit
Weapon's: Customized N7 Eagle automatic pistol outfitted with Melee Stunner and Cranial Trauma System.
Personal tactic's, strategies: She usually lets the more agile squad members like infiltrators or vanguards to take point and scout the area. Once a suitable location is discovered, she moves in position with the soldiers and deploys her supply pylon to help regulate nearby shields and increase the number of thermal clips at the squad's disposal, as well as providing the squad with extra babies (grenades). She will usually stay at this location, assisting the team with heavy fire support as necesarry, engaging mid-range targets with her gun, though she prefers not to use it. When facing synthethic enemies she can sometimes sabotage enemy weapons and systems, rigging them to explode with a cheeky smile on her face.
Temperament in Battle: Her tendency to overuse explosives and grenades earned her the nickname "Bomb Queen". Getting into close proximity with reaper ground troops might freak her out and change her priorities to killing whatever threathens her momentarily. Her usual line when entering a battlefield is "Let's blow those bitches sky high".

O&O

Luvan95

Are we gonna have any more people joining in or are we going to start the RP soon?  :-)
On's/Off's

Wargtass

Technically none of us are in. If the number of applicants exceeds the number of spots Prosak will pick those that he finds holds up best. That said, I would certainly have a hard time picking out the best. But when all is said and done I think Judith and Tiverian would make a good combat pair, between the two they could blow anything up and build veritable castles out of rubble.  ;D  That and Tiverians calm demeanor might hold Judith's hothead just below boiling point and she seems rough enough that she could keep him out of Wonderland.  ::)

Not to mention Naenia. Mreow! ;D
O/O

Luvan95

Well, of coursee. But I was just wondering how long until the finally pick then and when the RP is starting.  :-)
And I totally agree with you, all the people so far have great characters with diffrent and unique personalities, and many of them would reflect and fit good together in a team.
On's/Off's

Shade

If there are too many for one, maybe they could be divided into two groups?

FragarachZ

O&O