Interracial Ideas. (Male for Female)

Started by CaptainOrange, August 18, 2015, 12:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

In my years of erotic roleplaying I've never done a rp that really dealt with racial differences, so I thought I would give it a try now. I'm open to all races, but I have a few scenes that might help get the ball rolling.

1) Black Man x White Woman: Black man (my character) has always had a taste for white woman, the whiter the better, blonde hair, blue eyed beauties being his favorites. He views them as a bizarre conquest in some sort of racial struggle, turning the white women who had been forbidden to his race for centuries to loving black men after they've had a satisfying encounter with a well endowed black man.

2) White Man x Black Woman: I was thinking of doing a more historical set up for this, perhaps during the times when slavery was allowed in America or when Jim Crow laws were active. Either way, in this setting, blacks are largely disadvantaged in this time period, women more so than men. In this idea, a white man has a taste for ebony women, particularly those that fit the stereotype of black women having large rear ends. He sets his sights on an unmarried, extra curvy black woman who doesn't really have the option to refuse his advances.

3) White Man x Asian Woman: A white man goes to one of the poorer Asian countries (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, etc.) that has a large human trafficking business. He decides to go to the red light district where the women are being sold to get a taste of the oriental as the saying goes. He hires a pretty and obedient Asian woman for the evening, and has a bit of no holds barred, kinky fun.

4) White Man x Latin Woman: As the border between Mexico and the U.S. becomes more heavily guarded, more and more immigrants trying to cross the border without proper papers are being captured. Some are sent back to their homes, while others somehow manage to convince the guards to let them through. In this scenario, Latin women are well known for the curves, and the guard I'll be playing has a taste for curvy women. In this scenario, the woman he captures and interrogates is the poster child for curvy latin women, with a large chest and wide hips. She begs and pleads him to let her through. He'd be willing to look the other way, provided she does some things for him though.

5) Your Ideas: I just put out a few ideas that came off the top of my head, if you have an idea that you would like to see just let me know.

Disclaimer: I realize that these ideas reflect very real racial tensions that have caused centuries of oppression and a culture of violence in the modern world. However, these are not meant to be offensive, and they do not reflect my own views. I only create these ideas as the backdrop of a particular roleplaying scenario in order to make the characters and the setting more three dimensional and engaging. I realize that these ideas might strike home to some people, and the purpose is not to open old wounds. Just view them for what they are, ideas to create an erotic role play, no more, no less.