Cravings of the soul

Started by Artemis, August 02, 2014, 08:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

I started this new topic because it had an entirely different purpose than what my other post was written for. This topic is meant to explore the many complex emotional states that would make the characters unique. Damaged characters, ruthless characters, over nice characters, pathetic characters and what not. Though there would be possibilities of smut, this would mostly explore the emotional side rather than the physical side. Reply to this post, if you have such an idea for me or if you would want to take up on my idea or plot. Or you could PM me.

The Pauper Prince (Harry Potter roleplay)

Draco Malfoy couldn't help how history shaped out for him. He hadn't done much in life to change that history either. In retrospect, he should have had an inkling of idea
of the future that might come to pass for him in the path that had been chosen for him, yet he had never expected such a future to actually be made a present to him from fate.
The war was at an end. Tha calamity, sorrow and pain for the general populace was at an end. Yet where there agony ended, Draco's only began. His father had high hopes
invested with the decision of siding with the Dark lord, the respect from others, the stature in society, the money to support his family.. Every thing fell apart with
the demise of Lord Voldemort. His father died wearing the dreams he yearned, his mother..died enduring, with her infinite love for the family forever in her heart.
Draco Malfoy was alone now. Friends left him, not wanting to align themselves with a known Death Eater. Money left him, in payment for the punishment of siding with
the losing side. Taken by the ministry. Cruel mercy it was that Harry Potter had shown him in the end by sparing his follies. Azkaban might have given him some reprieve. No dignity left, no friends left, no family left and no money.

For now I only have one idea and its from Harry Potter, I would soon have more but by that time if you think you have something then feel free to reach me.