Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiurial

Granted.  Your hair is now flawlessly beautiful by day, but looks like it belongs on a supervillain at night.  Your lack of descriptiveness has caused the need to seek a new job as a criminal mastermind to appease the beast that lives on your head after the sun goes down.

I wish...that people would continue making wishes that are easy to manipulate.  Also, I wish I were a genie so I could have so much more fun with this.

GoddessPersephone

Granted! But you're a Genie who can't make wishes, only to be someone's slave and people make wishes you can manipulate but you can't hear them or see them when written down/typed.

I wish my job was easy.

Hazel

Granted. You're unemployed now!

I wish that bread fish were real.

GoddessPersephone

Wish Granted... And they have come to eat you alive!

I wish I didn't always have to take my piercings out to clean them and instead cleaned themselves.

Hazel

Granted, but the cleaning causes them to spin and get caught on your skin a lot.

I wish more people knew that lady Gaga has a great voice.

GoddessPersephone

Granted! But then you can no longer listen to her music because her voice makes you vomit every time you hear her sing. (It's okay, I agree that she does.)

I wish there was an easier way to find more good Triphop and soft electronic music.

Hazel

(Her and Benny Goodman doing jazz is an amazing thing.)

Granted. But now all the singers either having extremely high voices or extremely simple beats.(The other it becoming the new radio music. )

I wish popcorn was healthy.

Kiurial

Granted.  But you have to go for the kind without all the salt and butter.  Try some olive oil.

I wish that it weren't so impossible to convince my siblings to go to bed.

Princeoflight

Granted. But, now even the slightest of words from you puts them to sleep.You struggle to keep them awake now. lol

I wish my team won the match !

MoonlightReina

Granted. You've wont the match but are now on a permanent losing streak.

I wish it was warmer outside
Work is hectic, so posts are slow. Apologies in advance to my current RP partners!

Thangar

Granted it is now so hot outside that you can't even go outside.

I wish a friend would call and tell me good news and it would make me smile and that when this wish is corruptted that neither my friend or myself would have anything negative or bad happen to us....

Adammair

Granted...you've managed to confuse this old wish-granter's mind by asking for something positive first ("call and tell me good news") and then immediately switching it up with "corrupted", "neither", "negative", and "bad". This genie's mind is spinning so badly right now, that you get...

...called and told great news that not only makes you smile, but makes you laugh out loud, and only positive, good things happen to you, your family, and friends.

So, there! Wish corrupted...I think.

I wish all the hungry people in the world were fed.

CaptainNexus616

Quote from: Adammair on January 09, 2015, 02:32:36 PM
Granted...you've managed to confuse this old wish-granter's mind by asking for something positive first ("call and tell me good news") and then immediately switching it up with "corrupted", "neither", "negative", and "bad". This genie's mind is spinning so badly right now, that you get...

...called and told great news that not only makes you smile, but makes you laugh out loud, and only positive, good things happen to you, your family, and friends.

So, there! Wish corrupted...I think.

I wish all the hungry people in the world were fed.

D-did I just witness the Wish Corruption break?!

Granted, but you had to pay the bill for the food have fun working it off for the rest of your life!

I wish for a piece of bread.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Hazel

Granted. Your favorite pet is now a piece of bread.

I wish making cookies wasn't so messy.

GoddessPersephone

Wish granted. But now your cookies taste horrible.

I wish mythology was real and not just myth.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, get ready to be screwed both figuratively and literally by Zeus!

I wish for epic music to play whenever I enter a room.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Hazel

(Congrats on being approved goddess.)

Granted. But it's the same song every time without fail. And it takes its toll on your hearing every time.

I wish I had a working drum set.

Cyrraddwn

Quote from: Charles on January 09, 2015, 11:07:59 PM
(Congrats on being approved goddess.)

Granted. But it's the same song every time without fail. And it takes its toll on your hearing every time.

I wish I had a working drum set.

Granted. But you find out it was stolen from a famous rock star, and now the fuzz are after you.

I wish I had epic adventure dreams every night!

Hazel

(That means it so much better though.   :D)

Granted, but while you're dreaming a evil spirit takes control of your body and does terrible things.

I wish mermaids were real.

Cyrraddwn

Quote from: Charles on January 09, 2015, 11:36:53 PM
(That means it so much better though.   :D)

Granted, but while you're dreaming a evil spirit takes control of your body and does terrible things.

I wish mermaids were real.

Granted. They are a violent totalitarian race with advanced magic and technology, with an extreme hatred of anyone named Charles. If they learn of your existence, you're screwed.

I wish I could instantly speak any language of my choice, as a second language to English.

Princeoflight

Granted. But, your instant language learning abilities extend to other things as well. Now, every moment, your mind is instantly filled with tons of useless about any subject it muses upon.

I wish for ten more wishes.

GoddessPersephone

Granted! But they all end terribly wrong just like this one!

I wish I could go on a cruise.

Hazel

Granted. But you eat some bad food, and get sick in your room the whole time.

I wish the cold would go away and bother another state.

GoddessPersephone

Granted. But it only goes away for a little bit and comes back with a vengeance and snows for a week straight.

I wish there were more documentaries that were interesting.

Hazel

Granted. Every time you watch one you are placed in that time for the duration of it.

I wish I was lucky.