-Closed-

Started by kasper, July 31, 2013, 02:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Inari

Name: Orane Winterhold
Played By: Starcry
Sex: Female
Orientation: Pansexual
Role: Princess of Winterhold (If that is ok with the GM)
Distinguishing Traits: Family crest tattooed on her left breast and scar on her left cheek bone.
Likes: Running with her pack, wind, climbing trees and reading.
Dislikes: Lies, corruption, killing without purpose.
About:

Orane is a sensitive and empathic soul and one of the few in her household who prefers to take diplomatic routes before violence, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to defend herself. Unlike her brothers Orane was encouraged in more academics than battles as they wanted her to take over as the family's diplomat once she was deemed old enough and experienced enough.
Since she was young she has always enjoyed the company of wolves over her peers. This was mostly due to the uncomfortable feelings she got around them, which was mostly due to the amount of fights her family members seemed to get in when she bothered to leave her room or study. This changed as she was encouraged to interact more if she was to become a diplomat. As a result of this she has become good at putting on a face for others while reading their body language and speech mannerisms for their true intentions.

Habits: Sleeping with wolves when she is feeling depressed and chewing her thumb when she is in deep thought.
Skills:

Alpha - Orane has the ability to communicate with wolves and command them to do her bidding if she wishes it.

Parkour - Orane is very flexible and is able to quickly and efficiently overcome obstacles in her environment, using only her body and her surroundings to propel herself; furthermore, she tries to maintain as much momentum as is possible in a safe manner.

Pole combat - Orane took to training in not just standard hand to hand combat but also in the art of using pole-arms. While many in her family favor the sword she prefers pole weapons as it has many purposes apart it's maiming purposes. She will also use it while she is using her parkour skills so it acts as an extension of herself.

====

I hope this is ok. Let me know if you want to me change anything!

TheBlackThrone

With how many princesses are coming out of Wintershold, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was Hector's daughter.  ::)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Caela

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 01, 2013, 06:30:12 PM
With how many princesses are coming out of Wintershold, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was Hector's daughter.  ::)

That would be quite a trick considering he's only 26! :P

CAO

Caela

Quote from: CAO on September 01, 2013, 06:51:55 PM
Gee talk about your family secrets.  ;)

No doubt! To have fathered the twins he'd have only been 4!

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Caela

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 01, 2013, 07:17:33 PM
It's magic.

lmao...I am so very not sure what to even say to that!

Of course Hector's being anything to any of the Princesses is predicated on whether they are accepted or not. :)

Ladondra

Gone for a day and so much has happened....oh my....Daddy's been a busy little boy...lol XD

And yes, another FF7 girl <3  Glad I'm not alone on this <3

Will do some editing on my character sheet later today.  Had a very stressful day at work and then my bike tire went flat, it stormed, I got soaked....wasn't fun...bleh.  Story of my life lol.

But yeah....

Lotsa princesses popping out suddenly for Wintershold.  Kinda funny since when I first read this there were none lol.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Inari

Quote from: Caela on September 01, 2013, 06:52:42 PM
No doubt! To have fathered the twins he'd have only been 4!
Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 01, 2013, 07:17:33 PM
It's magic.
Quote from: Caela on September 01, 2013, 07:25:59 PM
lmao...I am so very not sure what to even say to that!

Of course Hector's being anything to any of the Princesses is predicated on whether they are accepted or not. :)

As long as it isn't the Twilight sort of magic I will be fine. Maybe he is a timelord and went back in time? :P

Quote from: Ladondra on September 02, 2013, 12:43:41 AM
Gone for a day and so much has happened....oh my....Daddy's been a busy little boy...lol XD

And yes, another FF7 girl <3  Glad I'm not alone on this <3

Will do some editing on my character sheet later today.  Had a very stressful day at work and then my bike tire went flat, it stormed, I got soaked....wasn't fun...bleh.  Story of my life lol.

But yeah....

Lotsa princesses popping out suddenly for Wintershold.  Kinda funny since when I first read this there were none lol.
I prefer Crisis Core over the original FF7 but it still has a place in my heart. <3

Stress = no good. D:

The fact there were zero princesses is the reason I went for one. I am now thinking I should have fully read the thread to see them. XD

RavenBlackmoon

*A small voice enters the room* There is still need for more Naga.

Drake Valentine

That is because they are common badguys.

Unexpected villiany is the new hotness.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Caela

Starcry...nooooooooo, anything even remotely twilight related and my head will explode...a Time Lord though, that could just be all kinds of fun! Though it would be an entirely different game then! lol...Hmm, have to get my mini to watch more of the Doctor with me. :D

kasper

To all new Wintershold members - If you have a wolf, know that the rule is, if your wolf attacks somebody, then that character is free to kill your wolf.

kasper

Caela

Yay!

Now to start plotting how to actually introduce the characters into the storyline! lol

Inari

Quote from: Caela on September 02, 2013, 09:05:54 AM
Starcry...nooooooooo, anything even remotely twilight related and my head will explode...a Time Lord though, that could just be all kinds of fun! Though it would be an entirely different game then! lol...Hmm, have to get my mini to watch more of the Doctor with me. :D
Space, time fun times wooooo~

Quote from: octopusdreams on September 02, 2013, 10:17:31 AM
To all new Wintershold members - If you have a wolf, know that the rule is, if your wolf attacks somebody, then that character is free to kill your wolf.
That is what I was assuming. Thank you for confirming and also accepting my character. x

Chreestafer

Quote from: Caela on September 02, 2013, 09:05:54 AM

Can't ever go wrong with a time lord (actually you can)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Caela

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 02, 2013, 12:29:49 PM
Can't ever go wrong with a time lord (actually you can)

lmao...I would say that that depends on the Time Lord in question!!!

TheBlackThrone

You guys should head on over to the OOC lol.

In the meantime, I'm going to be making a sixth character that's a Naga, but he's going to be another neutral so that any of the characters belonging to the kingdoms can encounter him and possibly utilize his services.  ::)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Rave

Oh man, I poof for a day and there's so much going on! Wintershold fever is in the air!

kasper