Healing of the heart (FallenTears x Usani)

Started by Usani, August 05, 2012, 06:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Dawn lost her sister 4 years ago, to this day she still wishes it would've been her to sacrifice herself for the sake of the world.  Buffy was the hero and was more important that her anyway.  That's how she has felt for a long time and now she's 19 and that feeling still hasn't gone away.  There were times where she would stay up all night crying wishing she could just die and disappear forever.  "No one would even care to notice if I was gone." 

Her sleep schedule now consisted of staying up all night and sleeping during the day, she really wasn't much of a daytime person anyway.  She looked at her phone to read to time 1:00am she was wide awake in a quiet house.  She grabbed her laptop and just began typing.

FallenTears

Spike being his usual protective decides to stop by dawns house and check up on her. he enters the house and calls out her name "dawn you here?" 

Usani

Her head perked up when she heard his voice.  She got to the top of the stairs.  "Hey Spike come on up. And keep it down Tara and Willow are asleep." she whispered.

FallenTears

spike slowly walks up the stairs and greets her "hi there" he sighed of boerdum and stood there "how are you?"

Usani

"I'm okay I guess, had kind of a crappy day."  "How are you?" she asked as she watched him.

FallenTears

"im ok, just came to check up on you and see how you were" looks at dawn and smiles!

Usani

She nodded and smiled a small smile.  "Mind if we go for a walk?  I need some air." she sighed as she walked down the stairs.

FallenTears

"suer i dont mind" turns and walks down the stairs following dawn as she walks down

Usani

She walked out the door, once Spike walked out she locked it before walking down the sidewalk.  She liked having Spike around, moments when she's feeling her worst he always makes  her smile.

FallenTears

following beside her spike walked over anything in his way such as benches and fences, he walked along with her and smiled at her "so what do you want to do out here" he asks her

Usani

"Just wanna make a little visit." she nodded.  It only took about 5 minutes to get where they were going. She walked through the graveyard and stopped at Buffy's tombstone and sat down. "Once a month around this time I stop by her grave."

FallenTears

spike sits next to her and puts his arm her to keep her warm from the cold air "you must miss her, i think we all do alittle"

Usani

"I do miss her a lot."  she nodded as tears came down her face.

FallenTears

spike hugs dawn holding her close "it will be ok i promise" he looks and smiles at her again

Usani

She laid her head on his chest as she looked at her tombstone.  "I still think it should've been me Spike, I was the key, I was the one that was suppose to stop Hell on earth.  She had more to live for then me, she was the hero."

FallenTears

"dont say that you have me, and i wouldnt let that happen ......... ever" spike says looking deep into her eyes

Usani

She knew he was there for her but hearing him say it made her cry.  She wrapped her arms arond his neck and sobbed into his shoulder, "I just miss her so much." she said inbetween sobs.

FallenTears

spike softly rubs dawns back as she crys " its ok im here for you" "always" he slowly rocks her back and forth and she cries!