One wanted for Futa/f escapades (Wonderland?)

Started by Umbral Sanguinus, March 13, 2010, 01:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbral Sanguinus

I am looking for someone to play in a female/female and futa/female plot, hopefully with a variety of sexual encounters/partners. I am willing to entertain just about any plot, but here's one that I tried to get started once and it never panned out:
Wicked Wonderland - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42353.msg2058981#msg2058981
The premise was Alice in Wonderland sexed up with a bunch of females in revealing outfits as Alice moves from one bizarrely sexual scene to another until fumbling into the Queen of Heart's grasp and ultimately becoming her new favorite play thing. Could include a wide range of fetishes, nothing is too extreme or tame.

Just send me a PM to discuss possible plots :D
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

Umbral Sanguinus

Based on some PMs, just to clarify I was looking for an Alice (who would be a sub female). But, again, open to discussions of all sorts.  ;D
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley