I have the panties...

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

*lets him think he's caught her - she's not Beguile's Mistress for nothing - and takes the panties - walking away smiling about what he said*

Misery

Not getting distracted this time, takes the panties.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Callista

*good at distracting*

walks slowing to Misery, mouth slightly open, fangs growing as she nears. Sniffs up his neck, licks a good spot.... grabs panties and runs as fast as she can
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

*Accindentally bumps into her.* hey watch- Oh it's you, how are you today? * runs away with the pilfered panties.*

Callista

Grrrrrr Chases the little thief all over the place....
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

Dangles the panties tauntingly...I still have the panties...*wishes they were yours*

Callista

Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

I'd rather have you...*Dangles the panties*

Callista

*rolls eyes* fine....but give me the panties first
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

*Starts to make a counter offer and remembers the PG-13 rating.*

Deal!

*gives her the panties and then throws her over his shoulder and whisks her away to his Palace of Pleasure.*

Callista

*waves good bye to the next poster*

*drops the panties*
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Misery

*waves goodbye and picks up the panties*   hmmm that was easy.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you misery, you're very kind, holding those or me.

CaptainErotica

There's my panties! Officers arrest this woman..*Snickers as they take her downtown for questioning and walk off with the panties.*

Callista

You are a cruel and evil man, I like that about you.....*kisses*
Grabs panties and runs

(These panties are getting a little ragged)
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

MsNikki

*Extends my leg in Pleasurable Princess's way and grabs her waist helping her from falling over but steals the panties while making sure she is ok :p

CaptainErotica

Oh my! That was a nasty little collision are you girls ok?

*Leans in a hand o both girls shoulders and slyly pilfers the panties.*

I'll go call 911 *Runs away*

Beguile's Mistress

CaptainErotica

*See them suddenly appear in her hands and wishes he could do that trick to some of the women here.*

*Whistles for his salty sailors to*

Alright ye scurvy dogs the wench be yours, but I be needin' the panties.

*Sits back holding the panties and drinking rum as his crew devour the lovely lady*

MsNikki

Capt'nRob, look there!

Haha! Gotcha and got the panties!

*pokes my tongue out at him wishing I took the rum too grrrr

CaptainErotica

*Offers her rum for the panties* Direct from the Carribean Coast. Only aged 300 years to boot.

MsNikki

"What the hell"

*gives you the panties and takes the glass of rum

CaptainErotica

Yer a good Lass, right sexy too. Care to see the grand tour of my ship?

hold on to the panties

Beguile's Mistress

*walks in examining her nails and appearing to remove something from underneath one of them*

Capt'n, I've left your crew down at the wharf anxiously searching for some rather important body parts following a
lesson about what happens when you try to devour me.

Unless you would like to suffer the same fate, these are mine.

*takes the panties from the surprised Capt'n who probably thought he'd  never see her again*

Misery

Was about to take the panties but has no desire to lose body parts trying.   *will try again later*