Any Gundam fans in the crowd?

Started by SargentToughie, April 11, 2010, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

I'm sure that whatever you decide to go with will end up being awesome. Perhaps you could create your own unique mix of what you like best from each Gundam, sort of a 'Jack of all trades, master of none' sort of thing.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

such a machine.....how does one construct it and it not look terrible?

but yeah i'm going with a ZZ style gundam.....still have to come up with a decent name for it as well as a character though....*sigh*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Silk

I would be interested in joining this if there is space :)

SargentToughie

@Pendarious: Isn't that the million dollar question. It would be hard to make such a mobile suit appeasing to the eye. Good luck with your character and Mobile Suit name

@Silk: There's room, just think of a mobile suit and a character and post both of them on this thread.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Xiddeus

Hey guys, I remember another Gundam thread that died out.  Is there still room in this one?
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

pendarious

hehe the more the marrier it seems
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Paladin

Ok I'm think for the name Nova Gundam, Starfire Gundam, or Godstorm Gundam. Not too sure about the normal weapons other than it will have a broad bladed energy blade.

The mega weapon would be something akin to the SDF 1's accidental shield overload on this would be on porpose. Push a buttion and energy explodes outward from the gundam in a giant sphere destroying or damaging everything with a mile radius around it depending on the power setting. The problem is that at the highest setting it drains the storage capacitors of all their energy fora  full minute.

The gundam itself has 2 sets of wings. One set is like wing zero's wings from Endless waltz. The Other set looks bat like. That would be if I used the Godstorm Gundam name.

Not sure about the other two.

SargentToughie

There's still room in this RP... As was said, the more the merrier, but I'd like to keep the number of Gundams at a max of about 4.

Heavily customed suits that match them is alright, but for just straight up Gundams... I'd like them to be restricted if possible
Ons and offs

Paladin

Quote from: DemonWing01 on April 12, 2010, 12:43:46 PM
There's still room in this RP... As was said, the more the merrier, but I'd like to keep the number of Gundams at a max of about 4.

Heavily customed suits that match them is alright, but for just straight up Gundams... I'd like them to be restricted if possible

*Nods* So how is who gets the gundams decided?

Also guys I was thinking. Mekton has some great things to it. Now I'm not saying use the rules for combat system but the whole figure out attributes thing could really be helpful in determining how good looking or how tech savvy somone is.

Silk

I wasnt going to go with a gundam anyway, although I am not sure which one I will go with, going to look online to see whats available

pendarious

Xiddeus

Heck, just give me a heavily customized Zaku II and let me at em!
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

pendarious

i think i'll pull a zechs start in a highly customized suit and obtain the gundam later.

Paladin

I'm gonna play my steriotypical Emo Hero fellah.

pendarious

hehe why do MOST gundam series have an emo hero?

Silk

What I'm thinking is, kind of playing a quatre from wing and being the Heiress of the winner foundation, which the colony they are stationed at supports the gundams side covertly, not really having much to do with it but ends up getting dragged into the battle. I will have received training in mobile suit piloting but not combat.

Silk

Quote from: pendarious on April 12, 2010, 02:47:45 PM
hehe why do MOST gundam series have an emo hero?

Whats to be happy about when your the deciding factor of a great war and being considered little more than a weapon by your peers? :P

pendarious

i'm not saying there is anything worth being excited over on that accord i'm just saying that the hero could be a little less emo maybe more Like Judo in ZZ

Paladin

never seen ZZ, and I identify with hiro from Gundam wing and endless waltz

pendarious

wing was pretty good though i'll agree with that.

Silk

Anyone know of any sites that have a gallery of all the gundam mobile suits?

pendarious

try wiki-ing them or there is one that has a whole bunch on it that i could find for you....if you give me a bit of time

pendarious

hehe that's the site i was looking for...i just couldn't remember it's name

Silk

Think I will go with a taurus in sanc kingdom colours, maybe later on depending what happens I might lay claim to the sandrock custom also to keep up.