Perishing Palace of Pleasure

Started by Ferenc, April 05, 2011, 03:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferenc

This is my first group role-play post, I'm trying to expand it to maybe 20 - 30 people at most, but you never know. This is going to be set around 1800's - 1900's in the area of southern china. The palace itself has a exotic and beautiful surrounding/outside about it, however, every night the palace disappears off the face of the planet, ending up in the sky where you can only see the stars and other planets, the sun also has seem to disappear during those nights in the sky, and only the moon is visible. No one is quite sure why this is and it hasn't been noticed by many people to become national news, some say haunted others say paradise. The owner of this palace by the name of Matyas has been living here for a unknown amount of time but continues to dwell here, not sure of the perishing palace himself.

This role-play is open to all ideas and i plan to keep it as sexual as possible, meaning, go nuts. :)

There will be about 100 rooms of all kind inside this palace, including a huge kitchen, dungeon, a rooftop with a spa and pool on top, many bedrooms, some shops, and of course a huge tavern room made to relax, drink and enjoy a nice sit by the fireplace. Also there are many fountains outside and large forests by the palace as well filled with magical properties. The point of this role-play is to figure out why the palace itself is vanishing and who is behind it while meeting and possible having fun with other people. ;)

Anyone who is interested is to let me know immediately so i can post this on thread and have all enjoy.

Thank you for your time,
                                                              Ferenc.

Here is the CS.

Name:
Weight:
Sex:
Sexual Orientation:
Race:
Personality:
History:
Sexual Limits: (Respect)
Reason for coming to the palace:

Vaulera

i am very interested but sorta new here, how would you want me to go about doing this?