Yaoi male on male game ideas

Started by Celestial Goblin, April 21, 2007, 03:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

I'm looking to try one of the following homosexual male premises, let me know if you are interested.

I like male characters to be like the 'Bishonen' in anime. Beautiful in an almost androgynous way, but not *completely* androgynous.
I like Yaoi-like stylization of characters, being capricious, vain and delicate.
Note, I mean delicate and beautiful *adults* here. Yaoi is yaoi, but so called 'shota' is not allowed on this site and I have no interest in it.(not that anyone here tried such a thing, but it's a common misconception).
My examples of what I am aiming would be:
Elric, Legolas, Tuxedo and servants of Queen Beryl from 'Sailor Moon', the Eclipse from 2ed Exalted, Goemon and Lupin from Lupin III, Cloud Strife from FF:AC... And such.

1)Prince of the borderlands.
A young, beautiful and valiant prince rules over a keep on the edge of wild steppes. He is besieged by wild raiders from beyond the steppes and possibly taken as their prisoner. The raider's leader could be equally beautiful and valiant one, though of course wilder.

2)Hi-tech insanity
Two geeky sciencests rivalize with each other in the far future. One of them manages to capture the other and keeps him in his super automated base, performing 'experiments' and generally gloating a lot.

3)Demonic sorcery
A mage summons himself an alluring demon. The demon doesn't like his new *magic* collar and tries to make the mage regret it...

4)The Barbarian
Inspired by Conan:The barbarian. A brave barbarian warrior meets an evil sorceror, becomes enslaved and subjected to magical torture.
The sorceror could be a snake-man, if only someone can pull off(or let me try) a snake-man that's still handsome and subtle.

Rayve13

I'd be interested. Any of the scenarios are fine, though I'd say two is the least interesting to me. I could manage a snake man (they can be managed as attractive as long as one stays away from things like snake maws and such, just eyes, fangs, tongues, and light scaling). Let me know your preference on scenario here or in PM.

broodingstorm87

Heya Celestial Im very interested In roles Two or Three But any role will do.
After all who wouldnt want to be in a game with your greatness.

boywonder

I'd be interested. The first idea sounds the most interesting to me, but I'd be willing to give any of them a try.

Eyeomancer

If you don't mind a woman playing your nearly androgynous partner, I'd like to express interest in number one myself.

EDIT:  Come to think on it; I could also give number four a whirl.

HybridHalf

Think I could do #3. Just um, finding an appropiate pic is gonna be hard....

Celestial Goblin

*sees four folks ready to play with him*
*is already keeping track of a lot of games*
*gasps*
Wow, folks... I'd play with everyone of you if I could, but... I'm not sure I can right now...
I'm in as much games as I can. I simply have no open time to post in another one.
What a shame:(

ZK

Then do this, CG. Make it a harem comedy, but, have it so your character is bouncing boyfriend and boyfriend... or sharing them all. *drools, gets the popcorn*
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Celestial Goblin

Like Tenchi Muyo, but with all guys...
Hey, wondrous idea.
But nah, I'm really filled to the brim ATM.
*sighness*