Looking for a one on one

Started by Lirliel, December 02, 2005, 09:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Looking for a one on one game, with me playing a normal middle aged woman working at a law firm as a secretary who just happens to go out into town one night and meet the 'one'.

Just been something I've been pondering on a while and it'll get my mind of personal things.. so if anyone's intrested (good writers only apply thank you) please PM me and I'll see about getting together...
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Dark Angel 69

hmm nice idea if your still up to it
“Many of us are more capable than some of us; But, None of us is more capable than all of us”

Jester

You might find after 5 years Lirliel has found different ideas.....

DrFier

1: Why did you go back five years in the board?

2: I doubt she'll even notice this after 5 years.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Zorak

He's new - we should cut him some slack...  but... just a teensy bit.  After that, we wrap any remaining slack around his wrists, hang him from the ceiling, and whip him until he screams.   >:)

Lirliel

Really should lock my old request threads, as Jester said, I'm not looking for anyone to play this. Sorry.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."