News:

Main Menu

The Dark Knight Rises

Started by Jag, January 27, 2011, 11:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Oniya on February 06, 2011, 03:18:13 PM
Clayface would actually be a good one to bring in, what with the advances in computer tech.

I agree.. given the thing with the t1000 way back when but.. the backstory/setting doesn't have the phantastical in it. I'd LOVE to see Neesom come back courtesy of the old Lazurus Pits.

Novak

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 06, 2011, 03:12:02 PM
Yeah, he's apparently got a knack for picking folks. I liked the idea of Oldman as Gordan, and Cain as Alfred. My biggest regrets are no Ledger for more Joker appearances and the fact that they killed off Two-Face.

I don't see some of the more 'fantastical' bad guys fitting into Nolan's batman. IE.. No Killer Croc, or Clayface. I'd LOVE to see how the movie will continue.

I agree with leaving out the more fantastical bad guys out like killer croc and Clayface.  I mean you can always tone them done like I am guessing is the plan with Bane.

I don't mind that they killed off Two Face.  It worked with the idea of putting batman on the run.  Had he killed Joker he would have been more of a hero.

My hopes to tie everything together is Talia Al Gul, or the return of Liam Neeson via lazarus pits.  But that pushes the reality that Nolan seems to be trying to keep.

Quote from: Oniya on February 06, 2011, 03:18:13 PM
Clayface would actually be a good one to bring in, what with the advances in computer tech. 

This is a valid point from technology aspects but leaves the sense of realism that Nolan has been trying to keep in this series of Batman films.

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 06, 2011, 03:24:01 PM
I agree.. given the thing with the t1000 way back when but.. the backstory/setting doesn't have the phantastical in it. I'd LOVE to see Neesom come back courtesy of the old Lazurus Pits.

I was just thinking the same thing.  Just wondering if that's a little to unrealistic for Nolan's universe.

Shjade

I dunno, resurrection seems at least as realistic as Batman's voice was in the last one... *rimshot*
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Envious

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 27, 2011, 02:48:13 PM
I'm sorry.. the last movie just set so damn high a bar, I don't see how ANY movie can follow it. The chemistry between the Joker/Batman is.. hard to do. I mean ..damn.. that is one movie I'd HATE to follow.

+1