Heey... my tag... (Resolved)

Started by Twisted Crow, December 06, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

I donated to Elliquiy a while back ago (it was like $50 via Paypal or so) and got my shiny tag.

However, at some point it was lost. I went through a hiatus, and a tag change from Leige back to Lord. And I had forgotten that I actually had the shiny tag. So... do those 'expire' or was this more of an oversight when I came back or got the Liege>Lord revert?

Not a huge deal, but I am just now noticing and remembering that I did contribute for this. It would feel nice to show everybody that I am somebody that contributed before life got hectic.

But is there a reason why I don't have it anymore?

persephone325

It's most likely just a mistake on staff's part. I know that once you donate, you get that badge forever.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Twisted Crow

Hmmm.

Well... I have sufficient proof if people can't remember. I have dug through my old PMs. Not going over what they said (here) as PMs are PMs but... I figured it would benefit me to look for them.

:-)

persephone325

Quote from: Dallas on December 06, 2018, 09:13:24 PM
Hmmm.

Well... I have sufficient proof if people can't remember. I have dug through my old PMs. Not going over what they said (here) as PMs are PMs but... I figured it would benefit me to look for them.

:-)

I don't think proof is necessary. Lady Lunarius was in a similar situation a couple months ago and just messaged a staff member and said "Hey. I want my special tag back."

I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea. XD
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lexandria

Let me look into this; it'll take just a few moments.

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow

*sees shiny tag has returned and looks upstairs*

Thank yoouuu, Lexiiii (and anyone else involved up there)!! :D