Lune De Sang Pack Thread Moved, Find New Thread Link Within

Started by Darling Reality, February 26, 2016, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling Reality

Quote from: VioletPanda on March 02, 2016, 12:50:32 AM
  I'm debating making a second character- I have to look back at the list to see what positions are available- but I will be finding and re-coding my profile for my character when I get home from class today. My class got out early, but I still have to wait for the bus and it's cold outside :(

Do we need more male characters still, or have we gotten a balance? I saw more, but I haven't really gone through and counted them. 0.0;

I think we are somewhat evening out on males and females. There are plenty of pack ranks still available so just let me know. And once you recode I'll get it put up.
"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire..." ~ Robert Frost
Current absence Apology

Kokaine

One question I had (and I apologize if I missed this somewhere or if it was intended to be obvious what this mythos is based on but I don't wanna make assumptions)...

What kind of werewolves are these? As in, do they shift into regular wolves, larger versions of natural wolves, wolf-man forms, etc. Also, the shifting mechanics, are we talking slow and painful, or "flash of light and bam you're a wolf", or something in between?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Darling Reality

Quote from: Aiden on March 02, 2016, 11:31:55 AM
Ohh I get that, I don't see making Raul older than most as a reason he is more dominant. Raul has just lived a long time he has seen many Ulfricks in the various packs he has joined in his life time and might even have it in his background but he is content with the Bolverk position as long as Greyson doesn't let power get to his head (like the previous one).

Gotcha makes sense!
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Undine

I just wanted to say something quick in the OOC - connections with Ellen are more than welcome (I'll only speak for my half of the twins, I wouldn't presume on Eva's Elliot).  Yes, Ellen brooks absolutely no nonsense, and does not in any way suffer fools, but there is no one in the previous incarnation of the pack (short of those who forced their brothers and sisters to fight) who she would not have associated with, or snubbed. 

She is as likely to befriend/be companions with those of 'low reputation' and submissive natures as those who willingly participated - and continue to do so - in any illegal fighting.  Ellen is supremely self-confident, and sees no reason to belittle, shun or dismiss any of her adopted pack.  More specifics will follow as things get hammered out between Greyson, Ellen and Elliot, but do feel free to PM if you'd like some type of specific association.  Ellen will probably be the only character I make for this RP, since I'd really like to concentrate on her character and development.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Eva

Well in this you can speak for her twin, most certainly.  I'm open to PMs and suggestions as well.  Particularly since Elliot is the prettier of the twins.

Undine

Quote from: Evangelina on March 02, 2016, 12:19:46 PM
Well in this you can speak for her twin, most certainly.  I'm open to PMs and suggestions as well.  Particularly since Elliot is the prettier of the twins.

Woman please...  ::)

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Darling Reality

Oh side note for everyone. Anyone is allowed to live on the pack territory. It's 240 acres with a main lodge and then guest lodges through the oroperty, as the place was once a hunting lodge set up for humans. So your characters are more than welcome to take up residence in the guest lodges and make them your iwn. Or even go back and forth between your house and guest lodge.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Darling Reality

Quote from: Kokaine on March 02, 2016, 11:37:09 AM
One question I had (and I apologize if I missed this somewhere or if it was intended to be obvious what this mythos is based on but I don't wanna make assumptions)...

What kind of werewolves are these? As in, do they shift into regular wolves, larger versions of natural wolves, wolf-man forms, etc. Also, the shifting mechanics, are we talking slow and painful, or "flash of light and bam you're a wolf", or something in between?

First...trying to keep up with posts on my phone is difficult lol, so if I don't answer you, but you see me replying to others its because I just missed it. But I do check all the posts for the day on my lap top at home to see what I missed!

So the wolves can shift into larger versions of natural wolves. Also they have the ability to shift fang or claw at will. As for the full change it is fairly quick, but yes it would be painful, but it would just be brief pain as their bodies transform.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Darling Reality on March 02, 2016, 03:58:33 PM
Oh side note for everyone. Anyone is allowed to live on the pack territory. It's 240 acres with a main lodge and then guest lodges through the oroperty, as the place was once a hunting lodge set up for humans. So your characters are more than welcome to take up residence in the guest lodges and make them your iwn. Or even go back and forth between your house and guest lodge.

Frieda will be staying at  either the main lodge or one of the guess bungalow lodges. Working a part time job at one of the local diner or waitressing  at a bar/club.

Is open any for scenes, or ties.   

Darling Reality

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on March 02, 2016, 06:48:26 PM
Frieda will be staying at  either the main lodge or one of the guess bungalow lodges. Working a part time job at one of the local diner or waitressing  at a bar/club.

Is open any for scenes, or ties.   

Eleven I'd pm'd you a question to your qestion earlier, don't know if you got it.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

VioletPanda

Elven,  did you want to do a scene with Frieda and my character?
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Undine

I don't mean to butt in on anything VioletPanda, but what kind of scene are you referring to?  Is this a planned IC thread thing?

Lisa2lady

VioletPanda

Quote from: Undine on March 02, 2016, 08:17:46 PM
I don't mean to butt in on anything VioletPanda, but what kind of scene are you referring to?  Is this a planned IC thread thing?

Um...No, I hadn't thought so? I mean, I has asked if it was alright her character to have found mine the night of her First Change, which was rather recently. I was just asking if she also wanted to do a scene after that first night, maybe I should have been more specific?
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Undine

Oh no VioletPanda, it was just me wondering if somehow, somewhere along the way I missed something!  No worries at all, I just got a little confused.  It's not that hard for me, unfortunately :(  *dramatic sigh*

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Darling Reality on March 02, 2016, 06:55:59 PM
Eleven I'd pm'd you a question to your qestion earlier, don't know if you got it.

Sending reply

Quote from: VioletPanda on March 02, 2016, 08:00:07 PM
Elven,  did you want to do a scene with Frieda and my character?

Sure, is the IC thread started?   

Darling Reality

Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Helios

This RP looks particularly delectable.

I got the sense from the OP that there are still positions available, and that new characters are welcome. However, I wanted to just double-check that this was indeed the case?

Thanks in advance!
What were once vices and now virtues.

Darling Reality

Quote from: Helios on March 03, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
This RP looks particularly delectable.

I got the sense from the OP that there are still positions available, and that new characters are welcome. However, I wanted to just double-check that this was indeed the case?

Thanks in advance!

Yes. That is accurate. The rank position that you see as open are what is currently available.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Helios

Quote from: Darling Reality on March 03, 2016, 10:40:37 AM
Yes. That is accurate. The rank position that you see as open are what is currently available.

Wonderful. I'll get to work on a character.

Kokaine

Quote from: Darling Reality on March 03, 2016, 10:13:39 AM
The threadwill be posted til his evening once I get home.

Woot! Looking forward to it!

Also, I'm around today if anyone is interested in plotting or whatever :)

My O/Os

Helios

Name: Volke Samson

Pack Rank: Hati

Height: 6’

Weight: 200 lbs.

Eyes: Amber

Hair: Dark brown

Physical Characteristics: Volke is muscularly athletic. His skin is light olive in color. He possesses numerous scars and callouses, and he wears them with pride. His hair is generally kept unkempt, as one might find from a surfer who’s allowed his hair to dry with the kiss of the wind. His arms are both heavily tattooed with various scenes of mythology and wolven lore. On his face he generally keeps a well-trimmed full beard. His complexion is smooth, save for generous smile-lines at the corners of his eyes.

History: From the very moment of his birth, Volke’s life had been set to the will of chance. While in essence this is true for every living creature, many are steered through life’s trials by those who have come before them. Volke rarely had such guidance.

Both his mother and father were free-spirited adventure seekers, who had conceived their only child after having lost their bag of supplies—including the condoms—when their kayak had tipped over somewhere off the coast of St. Augustine. Volke’s parents loved one another dearly, and they loved their lifestyle just as much, and it was a foregone conclusion that a child would not be allowed to get in the way of what they had together.

Following his birth, Volke was passed from close friend, to relative, and back again. As he grew, the concept of home was a vague idea found only in books and on television. For Volke, home was kept in the confines of his heart, and it was a home he worked dutifully to expand with all the world had to offer him.

From a very young age he was off on his own, exploring the concrete, surf, and forests of Central California. He lived off his wits and intuition, finding ways to live through his shrewdness, his kindness, and his quick learning. Formal education was scarce at best, but the listless boy managed to learn to read, and from there, every bit of knowledge he desired was at his fingertips. Such was his spirit, that it seemed to those who knew of Volke that there never had been a freer, more fulfilled child in all existence. The circumstances of his birth were nothing to beleaguer him, and as he grew into a young man, Volke had no intention of searching for anything better—to Volke, there was no such thing.

Things changed for Volke at the age of fourteen. While backpacking alone in Redwood National Park, Volke was set upon by a pack of wolves. It turned out that these were not normal wolves, but in fact a pack of shifters known as the Evening Eyes. The pack had been tracking Volke for some time, and had decided that he was to be their newest addition.

Following his change, and with the guidance of the Eranthe and Eros of the Evening Eyes, Volke for the first time found a sense of family. His dramatic change in the natural world notwithstanding, Volke’s personality went through an equally formative change as he grew in the pack. He became protective of his pack-mates, and driven to prove his worth. To Volke, he had been wayward, and had been given a true purpose by his new family.

This new purpose was not to last. At least, not to last among the Evening Eyes. After reaching maturity among his new family, a rival pack attacked the Evening Eyes during a ritual. All perished, save for Volke. Badly injured, and left for dead, Volke only managed to survive with the help of one of the Evening Eyes’ human contacts. Adrift once more, Volke sought out a place for himself among another pack, while at the same time attempting to keep tabs on the werewolves that had destroyed his first true family.

He found his new home with the Lune de Sang. As it had been during his time with the Evening Eyes Pack, Volke again discovered his comfort in purpose and family. Through shrewdness, loyalty, and a dominant spirit, Volke was able to rise among his new pack-mates, and achieve the rank of Hati. When the pack transitioned from Darren to Grayson as the Ulfric, Volke had been one of the wolves who had given his full support to the new leader.

Personality: Volke is a pleasant, keen, and laid-back person. His usual demeanor is one of happy calm, and he is quick to smile and laugh. He very much enjoys the company of others, though his history as an independent youth still occasionally calls him to wander on his own. He is someone that would go the extra mile for almost anyone, and he takes great pride in that fact.

Despite his usual pleasantness however, Volke’s spirit is one of fierce loyalty and fiery opinion. He is quick to violently defend his family, and even quicker to give voice to his opinions—even when among those who outrank him in the pack.

Darling Reality

Quote from: Helios on March 03, 2016, 02:46:29 PM
Name: Volke Samson

Pack Rank: Hati

Height: 6’

Weight: 200 lbs.

Eyes: Amber

Hair: Dark brown

Physical Characteristics: Volke is muscularly athletic. His skin is light olive in color. He possesses numerous scars and callouses, and he wears them with pride. His hair is generally kept unkempt, as one might find from a surfer who’s allowed his hair to dry with the kiss of the wind. His arms are both heavily tattooed with various scenes of mythology and wolven lore. On his face he generally keeps a well-trimmed full beard. His complexion is smooth, save for generous smile-lines at the corners of his eyes.

History: From the very moment of his birth, Volke’s life had been set to the will of chance. While in essence this is true for every living creature, many are steered through life’s trials by those who have come before them. Volke rarely had such guidance.

Both his mother and father were free-spirited adventure seekers, who had conceived their only child after having lost their bag of supplies—including the condoms—when their kayak had tipped over somewhere off the coast of St. Augustine. Volke’s parents loved one another dearly, and they loved their lifestyle just as much, and it was a foregone conclusion that a child would not be allowed to get in the way of what they had together.

Following his birth, Volke was passed from close friend, to relative, and back again. As he grew, the concept of home was a vague idea found only in books and on television. For Volke, home was kept in the confines of his heart, and it was a home he worked dutifully to expand with all the world had to offer him.

From a very young age he was off on his own, exploring the concrete, surf, and forests of Central California. He lived off his wits and intuition, finding ways to live through his shrewdness, his kindness, and his quick learning. Formal education was scarce at best, but the listless boy managed to learn to read, and from there, every bit of knowledge he desired was at his fingertips. Such was his spirit, that it seemed to those who knew of Volke that there never had been a freer, more fulfilled child in all existence. The circumstances of his birth were nothing to beleaguer him, and as he grew into a young man, Volke had no intention of searching for anything better—to Volke, there was no such thing.

Things changed for Volke at the age of fourteen. While backpacking alone in Redwood National Park, Volke was set upon by a pack of wolves. It turned out that these were not normal wolves, but in fact a pack of shifters known as the Evening Eyes. The pack had been tracking Volke for some time, and had decided that he was to be their newest addition.

Following his change, and with the guidance of the Eranthe and Eros of the Evening Eyes, Volke for the first time found a sense of family. His dramatic change in the natural world notwithstanding, Volke’s personality went through an equally formative change as he grew in the pack. He became protective of his pack-mates, and driven to prove his worth. To Volke, he had been wayward, and had been given a true purpose by his new family.

This new purpose was not to last. At least, not to last among the Evening Eyes. After reaching maturity among his new family, a rival pack attacked the Evening Eyes during a ritual. All perished, save for Volke. Badly injured, and left for dead, Volke only managed to survive with the help of one of the Evening Eyes’ human contacts. Adrift once more, Volke sought out a place for himself among another pack, while at the same time attempting to keep tabs on the werewolves that had destroyed his first true family.

He found his new home with the Lune de Sang. As it had been during his time with the Evening Eyes Pack, Volke again discovered his comfort in purpose and family. Through shrewdness, loyalty, and a dominant spirit, Volke was able to rise among his new pack-mates, and achieve the rank of Hati. When the pack transitioned from Darren to Grayson as the Ulfric, Volke had been one of the wolves who had given his full support to the new leader.

Personality: Volke is a pleasant, keen, and laid-back person. His usual demeanor is one of happy calm, and he is quick to smile and laugh. He very much enjoys the company of others, though his history as an independent youth still occasionally calls him to wander on his own. He is someone that would go the extra mile for almost anyone, and he takes great pride in that fact.

Despite his usual pleasantness however, Volke’s spirit is one of fierce loyalty and fiery opinion. He is quick to violently defend his family, and even quicker to give voice to his opinions—even when among those who outrank him in the pack.

Looks great!
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Helios