Abducted by Tentacle Monsters

Started by AndyZ, September 03, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

With that in mind, is there a link to a more up to date list of approved characters? :) If not, can we request one? xD

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

I'll be starting a fresh new ship with the people so far.  This game goes through a lot of ups and downs, so better to just start fresh every so often.

Unless I missed someone, every character submitted so far has been approved.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Amarlo

okay, votes...

Should I use ....

NSFW #1
or
NSFW #2

What do you guys think?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I haven't turned a sheet yet, still trying for a name that works.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

zergmuncher

Bokotou! I just replied to you in Pokemon! Sorry it took so long lol. Though I'm curious to see what you come up with here as well.

bokotousamurai

Name: Blibbleroo, or just Blibble
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: woman-child, horny bitch,
Oviposition: no
Pregnancy: yes
Copious amounts of cum: yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: yes

Blibble is a protean, ancient beings whose forms where malleable to whatever shapes they wished, even spawning organs. With eternal life, no responsibility and a mind full of sex, Blibble never grew up, and partakes in molesterbastion with the other tentacles, an activity she sees as merely playing.
Thanks to her gooey body-which secretes an aphrodisiac- she delights in her own form of tentacular pleasure
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

AndyZ

Quote from: bokotousamurai on September 07, 2015, 08:48:13 PM
Name: Blibbleroo, or just Blibble
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: woman-child, horny bitch,
Oviposition: no
Pregnancy: yes
Copious amounts of cum: yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: yes

Blibble is a protean, ancient beings whose forms where malleable to whatever shapes they wished, even spawning organs. With eternal life, no responsibility and a mind full of sex, Blibble never grew up, and partakes in molesterbastion with the other tentacles, an activity she sees as merely playing.
Thanks to her gooey body-which secretes an aphrodisiac- she delights in her own form of tentacular pleasure

Approved

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236209.0
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

zergmuncher

Wait so, is she girl? Or tentacle monster?

AndyZ

Tentacle monster.  The actual girls are human.

bokotousamurai

Muse

Well, with all these charming young ladies (maidens?) in need of monsters, how could I fail to provide? 

Application forthcoming. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Name:         Jagan Avarith Kael
Species:         Narmen

Age:            211 (Looks to be in his early thirties to a humans, and will continue to for a good many centuries still.) 
Height:         11'
Weight:         770lbs
Build:            Basically humanoid, Jagan is powerfully muscled and body sculpted.  He has four arms, two legs, and three fully prehensile members able to contract to 13” phallus 2.7 inches in diameter, or extend to 21' tentacles as big around as his own forearm.  His heavy ball sack contains seven hyperactive testicles.  He is nearly sexually inexhaustible.  (Should he actually falter, he has his runes.)  His tongue is similarly prehensile and extensible. 
Skin:         Jagan rarely bothers with clothing—sometimes a loincloth and bandoleer.  His coppery body is covered in runic golden tattoos. 
Hair:            Jagan is bald. 
Eyes:            Jagan had golden eyes.  They glow brighter based on the intensity of his emotions.  Intense lust and wrath can make them out and out burn. 

Concept:         War Lord
Combat Abilities:      Jagan's already impressive physicality is magically augmented.  He knows a martial art similar to Mu Thai and with aspects of submission grappling.  He can also launch arcane beams of golden force.  He pilots a FTL capable superiority fighter.  Though Jagan currently controls two solar systems and a number of outposts, he is interested in possibly breeding some new lieutenants on this vacaiton. 
Paranormal Abilities:   Jagan knows a broad variety of arcane sigils.  By tracing them on himself or others he can enhance physical abilities, enact transformations, or even dominate wills and transform minds. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

Quote from: Muse on September 07, 2015, 10:06:18 PM
Name:         Jagan Avarith Kael
Species:         Narmen

Age:            211 (Looks to be in his early thirties to a humans, and will continue to for a good many centuries still.) 
Height:         11'
Weight:         770lbs
Build:            Basically humanoid, Jagan is powerfully muscled and body sculpted.  He has four arms, two legs, and three fully prehensile members able to contract to 13” phallus 2.7 inches in diameter, or extend to 21' tentacles as big around as his own forearm.  His heavy ball sack contains seven hyperactive testicles.  He is nearly sexually inexhaustible.  (Should he actually falter, he has his runes.)  His tongue is similarly prehensile and extensible. 
Skin:         Jagan rarely bothers with clothing—sometimes a loincloth and bandoleer.  His coppery body is covered in runic golden tattoos. 
Hair:            Jagan is bald. 
Eyes:            Jagan had golden eyes.  They glow brighter based on the intensity of his emotions.  Intense lust and wrath can make them out and out burn. 

Concept:         War Lord
Combat Abilities:      Jagan's already impressive physicality is magically augmented.  He knows a martial art similar to Mu Thai and with aspects of submission grappling.  He can also launch arcane beams of golden force.  He pilots a FTL capable superiority fighter.  Though Jagan currently controls two solar systems and a number of outposts, he is interested in possibly breeding some new lieutenants on this vacaiton. 
Paranormal Abilities:   Jagan knows a broad variety of arcane sigils.  By tracing them on himself or others he can enhance physical abilities, enact transformations, or even dominate wills and transform minds.

Approved

Amarlo

Oh cool, Muse is here! Good to see you again  ;D

Circe Tumelo
Name: Circe Tumelo
Appearance:
NSFW

Year abducted: Undecided
Personality: Circe is a bit of a wild child to say the least. She oozes rebellion and will likely be caught trying to escape her new cage over and over again, until they decide she's no longer worth keeping quite possibly. She isn't stupid, however. She is well aware of how to carefully play the cards she's been delt rather than to foolishly reveal her entire hand. Despite her obvious stubborn streak the woman is a very thoughtful, curious and detail oriented creature who prefers to spend her spare time reading epics and stories or painting whatever sets her vivacious imagination alight.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on). Ons&Offs | PM friendly, I am going to be a little more flexible for this game.
Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: Very maybe.. depends on the circumstances
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Maybe

Before I completely finalize my character, does she have to be from earth or can she be from a different planet that's similarly younger technologically? 

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

Earth would be preferable.  She looks okay to me so far, though escape is going to be exceptionally difficult.  (For one, they can just teleport her back into the dorm if she does make it any serious distance.)

Amarlo

Quote from: AndyZ on September 08, 2015, 11:27:57 AM
Earth would be preferable.  She looks okay to me so far, though escape is going to be exceptionally difficult.  (For one, they can just teleport her back into the dorm if she does make it any serious distance.)

I never planned on her actually escaping xD Just that she's very likely to try. As for her not being from earth I was hoping to have her from another planet that has at most early Renaissance age technology, different wildlife and kind of the same dominant species except that there's a large very Amazonian like society in part of the world (which she'd have been abducted from). Amazonian in that it consists mostly of women and naturally it's Matriarchal.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

I guess that's okay as long as the primary species are identical to humans on a sensory level.  That could well make you immune to oviposition and the like.

Amarlo

Quote from: AndyZ on September 08, 2015, 12:04:35 PM
I guess that's okay as long as the primary species are identical to humans on a sensory level.  That could well make you immune to oviposition and the like.

Yes, I was hoping to add that in as something that makes her immune to oviposition and pregnancy under most circumstances :) Other than that, there'd be nothing particularly special about her aside exposure to different creatures, cultures and stories. :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

Doesn't need to be something special.  Some folks are just immune to various things and have no idea why.  If you'd rather that be the reason, though, I can work with it.

Amarlo

I just have fun exposing characters to radically different cultures >:] So thank you for letting me go with this. Should I add her to the approved characters area?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

I was going to let you give a full writeup first to approve, but I'll trust you ^_^

AndyZ

Yukina

pdragon

Name: Zardoz, Watcher of the Cosmos
Appearance:
regular

nsfw

Personality/Background: Zardoz is a minor elder god tasked with observing all of time and space, and committing it to his vast, limitless memory. Whilst he appears to have only one eye, in truth every star in the universe act as his eyes, extending his gaze to watch over every corner of space that is touched by starlight. However while his endless task is of cosmic importance, the celestial often grows bored of simply watching and observing, and enjoys occasionally dipping his fingers...er, tentacles, into the affairs of mortal beings. Recently he's developed a particular interest in the human form, and upon learning of a spaceship abducting women for pleasure Zardoz has set off for some well deserved R&R.

Despite being an eldritch horror, a cosmic entity of incomprehensible terror, capable of driving fragile minds insane simply by looking upon his visage...Zardoz is surprisingly down to earth, and a good conversationalist on top of it. Since he so rarely gets to actually interact with other sentient beings, he likes to take full advantage of it and have fun with his new found acquaintances. Don't get him wrong, he enjoys stuffing holes with his lust addled tendrils and wringing orgasm after orgasm from a helpless woman as much as the next guy, but he does enjoy a little preamble as well, perhaps some pillow talk as well if the girl isn't feeling too broken afterwards....he doesn't get to engage in a lot of pillow talk.
Oviposition:No
Pregnancy:No
Copious amounts of cum:Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:Yes
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread