What Have You Done To Me? (Mostly M/M plots, all players welcome)

Started by Oniya, July 03, 2010, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

I feel like messing with some of my characters' heads - and other parts of them, too!  >:)  The ideas are mostly M/M - one could become M/F or M/T, depending on how it goes. 

I am looking for Dominant or dom-leaning characters, and would prefer males, but could possibly be talked into another option, gender-wise.  I have no problem with cross-gender play (considering my character is going to walk on-scene with a penis, I'd better have no problem with it!) as long as you can put together a decent post.

- Call of the Wild -

Eventual Exotic, limits negotiable within O/Os

Tewyn's past is a mystery to him.  Everything before he woke in The Building is a blank.  Apparently, he's been ill for some time, as the man caring for him seems very glad to see him awake and alert.  All is not how it appears, however.  Tewyn soon finds himself going through some changes, and his caretaker couldn't be happier. 

(This has two variants:  Tewyn could be in a lab, and the 'caretaker' could be the scientist changing him into an anthro, or he could be in an enclave of shapeshifters, with the 'caretaker' responsible for bringing him through his first change.)

- Welcome Home -

Human/Near-Human, limits negotiable within O/Os

Dae 'Daemon' Adams used to be a musician.  In 2011, after finishing a whirlwind tour with his band, Lethe, he suddenly dropped out of sight, claiming 'health reasons'.  In reality, the music he loved so much was beginning to cause strange feelings in him - a desire to get as far from concrete and steel as he could.  In fact, he'd had to insist that the last leg of the tour be done exclusively in outdoor venues.  Nearly a year later, the world is changing - and a mysterious man has walked into his life, claiming to have all the answers. 

(Vaguely influenced by Shadowrun, Changeling: the Dreaming, and various mythologies - no previous game knowledge or dice-rolling required.)

NEW - Club Zebulon -

Human/Near-human, could go to Exotic, limits negotiable within O/Os

Sharad came to Club Zebulon the same way many other lost souls did:  An invitation to an exclusive club, a drugged drink, and a wake-up call by a man who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.  It's been five years since that day, and the young man has done his best to survive.  Thanks to his exotic looks and intelligence, he has been kept in the 'upper rooms' where - although he's been subjected to the depravities of the sex trade - he has been able to escape the risk of serious injury.  He's even been allowed to serve as a bartender in the main room of the club, although this has alienated him from the other 'talent' there.  After all, it was a bartender that served each of them the doctored drink.

Little does Sharad know that his life is about to change with his next client.

(This could take a number of paths.  The client should have plans to get Sharad out of the club, but his motives could be anything from possessive to benevolent.  While Sharad is purely human to start, I would like this to be subject to change in some manner.)

- I'm Not Ready to be a ... Mother? -

Note:  This one can be run with Dulas being human, near-human, or exotic.  Limits negotiable within O/Os

Dulas had thought he'd gotten in enough trouble when he met a stranger at a gathering and it ended up in mutual attraction.  It probably wasn't a good idea to try those strange pills his new boyfriend had handed him either, but they did make him super horny, and the sex afterwards was mind-blowing.  After a few weeks, though, he started feeling - funny, especially down there.  At first he thought it might be a bug he'd caught - but he wasn't prepared for the truth. 

(Dulas's boyfriend has gotten hold of a concoction that will allow him to get Dulas pregnant.  This one also has a couple variants:  the drug could cause Dulas to start turning into a hermaphrodite or all the way to a woman, or it could leave him male, but somehow able to conceive.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

PaleEnchantress

The first two are pretty interesting, I may have some ideas for them.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Oniya

You know I like how your mind works - drop me a line with some ideas, and we'll see where it goes. :-)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Oniya