What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a dark purple short-sleeved dress I got new off Ebay.

justme4386

Tank top and shorts...

It's F***Ing hot and humid here. Top's already soaked with sweat and I'm contemplating to just ditch it and sit bare chested on my balcony... Too bad I got nosy neighbors.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

BellaVita

Tank top and yoga capris. The game room is pretty warm right now so I'm fairly comfortable...

PleaseBeGentle

Panties. I tend to strip down when I'm at home.

Oh, and my glasses.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

O/Os: WhatAhWant WhatAhNeed - READ BEFORE YOU PM ME - OFFS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
A/As: Yeahhhhh...I Wouldn't Get Too Close If I Were You

Autumn52

Red shorts and a yellow tee shirt. It is hot today.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

justme4386

Just panties by now... waiting for the rain to cool everything off
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

DreamSailor

A thin white blouse and a pleated charcoal-grey skirt.

MelisaArtemis

justme4386

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 15, 2015, 09:23:12 PM
same as my avatar
Fox ears and a fox tail butt plug?

OT:
Grey pencil skirt, red blouse, matching yellow bra & pantie set, white pantyhose, white 4" heels. All respectable and business woman like... Muahahaha  >:)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

DreamSailor

A pretty simple summer dress, light pink, and purple panties and a white bra. No reason to wear anything else since I'm just lounging around at home today.

AmberStarfire

A nanowrimo t-shirt and short black and white skirt.

Wispyr

DreamSailor

I'm still just wearing the light blue nightgown and purple panties I went to bed with. It's been a pretty slow, lazy day -_-

justme4386

Green, low-cut Tshirt with floral pattern, white sweatpants, white panties, warm, fluffy socks.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Dovel

Quote from: justme4386 on June 21, 2015, 07:09:38 AM
Green, low-cut Tshirt with floral pattern, white sweatpants, white panties, warm, fluffy socks.

Beautiful. Especially on a morning like today.

For myself; bluejeans, open button down shirt, boots. Getting ready to head out into the day.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

AmberStarfire

A black cap sleeve top with tan roses and navy blue leggings. I got my hair cut in such a way I could still put it up (the layers are long) and I have it tied up in a loose bun.

The Lioness

Purple sports bra, purple and black long nightgown, and a black steel boned corset.

I'm around the house today, and if the corset is helping to get my hips back into alignment, I'm willing to suffer for it.

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Zaphod

Shorts and a tee shirt. Too hot for anything else even with the AC on.

justme4386

Panties... that's it. About to head to bed. G'night.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

zombiemun

o/o

justme4386

White blouse, red cardigan, tight black jeans, white bra, grey panties.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Merry Gentry

cranberry colored tank top and panties
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Wispyr

A what does the fox say tee shirt.

AmberStarfire

A grey fitted t-shirt and a grey scarf with owls on it, worn around my waist like a sarong.

justme4386

Tshirt and panties... heading for bed. ;)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019