some new twists on the classics

Started by Older And Wiser, January 08, 2010, 12:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Older And Wiser

Here is a new list for me.  I know some of these are classics.  These can involve either some longer term play or some short term quickies. 

Sales quotas:  In RL I have been asked to do some work as a pre-sales engineer.  Sales jobs attract women who are really good looking and it has got my mind into fantasy mode. She is a sales person who has not been able to make her quota and will do anything to get or maintain her accounts.  Her client(s) have their own money issues with the recession and will not want to compromise their careers to buy into her more expensive product or service, so they resist her advances.  Not really an NC game;  more of a my mind says we shouldn’t but my body screams DO IT!

Incubus or succubus in the suburbs   - It is a typical upper class American suburb, filled with McMansions and perfect people.  One half of the new couple that has just moved in is a succubus or an incubus, take your pick, who immediately begins to prey on the handsome, good looking men or the trophy wives in this well off area.

Bargain with the devil:  This is a takeoff on the Dr. Parnassus movie released this weekend.   He has sold his soul to Satan.  He can change himself into any form, male or female and can secrete pheromones that make him absolutely irresistible sexually.  The price – he must obtain 5 souls per month for Satan or he himself will die and forfeit his own soul.  You play one (or more) of the people he is using to meet his quota.

I can play either male or female in these.   Looking forward to some fun.

Bitter Sweet

Oh I'm interested in your Sucubus one! Is there going to be non con and force involved? If so you get me! Give me a pm..
Why is a raven like a writing desk.....

Ons_offs||

playfullchick76

Thats an interesting dr parnassus one. i thought up one of my own, but got no takers, very interesting.

Older And Wiser

I sent you PMs on these.  I should add that I am not into Non-con games.