First Roleplay (M seeking F)

Started by SeductiveDemon, March 15, 2013, 01:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeductiveDemon

Hello there and thank you for your time.

I'm new to Elliquiy, and now able to write with you fine folk. :) So now I'm looking to get my feet wet with my first roleplay! What I'm seeking is something relatively normal, guy-meets-girl, fall-in-love, have-hot-kinky-sex type of thing. I suppose this will be a one-shot story, not terribly long (unless we decide to get detailed and make it long. :P)

I like to write a minimum on one paragraph (and it would be a fairly long paragraph by the way), but I prefer enough story substance to warrant a few. Fairly detailed, but I'm not going to analyze ever little detail of the world either. Good characters and story, as well as spelling and grammar. Fair enough? XD

Looking forward to hearing from those out there who are interested. I"m willing to hear any ideas you have. Send me a PM with what you have in mind. :D Have a great day!

Neysha

Should get working on your ons and offs to helo garner and attract the right kind of RPers that'll compliment you.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

SeductiveDemon

Thought I'd done that already. Thanks! I'll get on that straight away.